Can we have a THAT GUY thread?

Can we have a THAT GUY thread?

Tech edition

I'll start...

>be me
>go to ecpi for network security
>know a bit more than most people in class but not a tech Sup Forumsuru by any means
>supposed to dress nice and professional at school since we have job recruiters there all the time
>notice one dude is in all my classes
>fuckin Dwyane
>has dyed green hair, wears those western/cowboy shirts with white piping and jeans with embroidery on the pockets
>looks like 100% meth head
>always has to be center of attention in every class
>talks about how he was in the army and used to be a cop also how he was this great street racer
>loves to bring up the fact that he "knows DOS" every class

>one day in Unix administration class teacher asks what our plans were after we graduate, what kind of jobs we were going to look for etc.
>Dwyane tells us how he already has a job lined up at Bethesda
>teacher asks what kind of company it is
>Dwyane proceeds to explain how he and his brother "hacked Skyrim" to make it multiplayer and when Bethesda found out they offered him a job when he graduates

>mfw his degree is for Web Development
>mfw he asks me for help because he doesn't understand relative vs. absolute paths

ngl, got a boner

>not cheetus

tl;dr

FUCK NIGGERS

Watch it again.

On mobile so fuck me right?
>Be me
>At cousins cabin
>Playing just cause 2 on my laptop
>I have the game up on a TV through an HDMI cable
>Making jokes having fun
>Chad comes over
>He asks what I'm playing and we talk about games we like
>He likes Madden and 2k games, tf2
>Hisopinion.jpeg
>I ask what he plays on
>" Ps3 and PC mainly"
>Waitwaht.gif
>Ask him his specs
>"It's not mine, but it's an Alienware"
>Costanza.BMP
>"It's literally the best PC you can ever get"
>Allowmetointerject.doc
>Wanted to ask him his steam id
>Didn't because normie Alienware fag

Yeah this should be on Sup Forums sorry

So he has a ps3 and a pc and enjoys playing sports games and team fortress 2.

I fail to see where he did or said something weird.

Or how that makes him a chad?
I'm confused too

Bragging that Alienware is the best pc is why. I tried to explain to him that building is cheaper with better performance but he wouldn't listen.

So because you are autistic and lack the ability to effectively communicate, he is somehow a problem? LOL

That's a rhetorical question by the way.

So him being tech illiterate makes him a chad?

He's just some poor loser trying to justify a horrible purchase.

what am I doing with my life

All Chads are tech illiterate, dummy.

He owns an alienware PC and claimed it was the best, thus solidifying how little he knows about PC's or tech in general.

>Yeah this should be on Sup Forums sorry
Yes, you're absolutely right. We can tell that you're fifteen by the way you greentext, it's like reading a fucking leddit post.

You're a fucking faggot for taking the time to write this shit

I hope dwayne fucks your mom in the
ass and tells everyone in class about it

Yes but not all tech illiterates are chads, you clown

Tech illiterate != chad

Sure is r9k in here

Hell, that's a big jif.

fucksake, I just wasted god knows how many minutes watching some crap that was mildly entertaining, also big gif yo

dwayne detected

He was kind of a dickhead to begin with. I only wanted to ask him because he was literally the only person I've met IRL that has a steam or plays on PC.
Sorry

Sure thing. It also seems highly likely that you were dropping your spaghetti when trying to explain to him how custom builds work. I have seen it plenty of times with tons of people just like you. You just parrot shit you have heard on Sup Forums because you don't understand it well enough to explain it in your own, easier-to-understand, ways. Then when they don't just accept it as pure fact, you start getting flustered and such, which comes across to a 3rd party viewer as an autistic tantrum.

That you couldn't even figure out how to ask for his steam only just lends credence to this assessment.

bump

>*.filextension

Fucking hell it reads like you just found Sup Forums from screenshots of 2010 posts on Sup Forums.

>had to explain to a sysadmin that double-clicking on a program from a shared file server does not run the program on the file server

>worked with a hamplanet consultant who refused to stop hard-coding "50" in every single formula in every government parking ticket report, countering everything with "but the fine _is_ $50!!"

>worked with developer who couldn't wrap his head around null vs empty array

>worked with a project manager who re-implemented vector insertion/lookup/resizing on every single access to an array, over 300 instances in all

>worked on a "secure document storage solution" where every single text field gave an error if you put single quotes in it, and all authentication was done on the client side by having the client log into the database as admin and check its password

He specified the guy was a chad even before he mentioned his rig, you thick motherfucker.

Yeah I agree. Now why are you replying to my post exactly??

I have a Cousin, his name really is Chad. He always buys top intel at launch. Always dickwaving about his soooperiur peecee. Tells me my amd apu is shit and teases me.

Chad is a park ranger and a fucking hopeless dork. He gets shot down by some girl and is bitching about it when I see him. Casually ask a few questions so I can stalk the girl he likes. Chat it up a bit for a few days. Fuck her on the first date, she was a slut and her pussy stank but I hit it anyways because I was drunk and needed pics. I left the pics on a flashdrive and put it in his desk. He must have found them because he never calls me or messages on FB.

Mission accomplished I guess.

Was it worth the stds that will show up in a few years?

Because you don't know your computers chad

>that last one
What the fuck.

Kek'd