Holy shit!!!

Holy shit!!!

Are these temperatures too high for a laptop?

no

Yes put it in the freezer for a few hours

If this is the highest it gets its ok.

Does the fan blow hard?

i think you mean,
>Aye Caramba!!!

That's fine for a laptop

Mucho caliente

phew!! When I stopped playing before, I thought I saw the temperatures rise till 90° C, but it was for a really brief moment.

Fuck, the temperatures go even higher when I'm playing! I've tried runiing MSI afterbunner and it shocked me: 85-90°C with 50% averagwe CPU/GPU usage!

Mein chinkpad all day long

>have dual core i5
>want to upgrade to a quad core i7
>don't do it the heatsink isn't designed for it
>do it anyway
>it's cooler than the i5
based thinkpad

Literally used an ASUS ROG laptop as my main PC for 5 years straight. Hit 90-100 degrees rather frequently. Its still running perfectly fine. Either hardware errors are a meme or for some reason I have magical hands because my stuff never breaks. Still have a second generation ipod from like 15 years ago and its running without any trouble. MBP from 2009, same shit. Only piece of hardware that ever broke for me was a GPU, X800XT-PE after I attached a custom cooler too it and went full retard while overclocking. Good times.

Very ignorant folks. If you think this is Spanish language , well you are retarded

>america

They must have improved the cooling a whole lot with their next ROG line from that model of yours.
I have 3 year old ROG laptop and the temps practically cap at 80c no matter how heavily I use it.
Usually hangs between 50-60C in normal use.

me yesterday generating tripcodes

not like ur mum does

which haswell i5 is it? lol why isn't the model # not showing up?

step it up

It's in a Dell Latitude that's a few years old.

Nigga i have a core m and it doesnt even get this hot. What are you doing?

Its because you needed new thermal paste. I kind of want to do a quad core swap and a dGPU mobo swap on my dankpad, but thats housefire.

Was the same for me as well but you gotta consider that I havent clean the thing ever since I bought it.

>grafica
EL JUSTO JAJAJA

that's most likely an error, while i haven't found exactly what the thermal limit is for that cpu, the also-32nm fx8350 has an absolute limit of 90c before the machine simply turns off

funniest part of the image is the fahrenheit conversion

both had fresh thermal paste, i still don't get why the quad core runs cooler.

are those temps considered that high? I used to get 80+ and sometimes even 90 when gaming on mine.
shit now i realized mightve been the reason it died

Can't fit it in there, that's where I keep all my game boxes.