FK1 or EC2-A?

FK1 or EC2-A?

DM1 Pro S

i wish i could order it but i live in a 3rd world cuntry

I'm currently using fk1 after years with g400 and 3.0. would definitely recommend it
ama if you have some questions

i used 1.1a so should be good
are you using the benQ version? i had fk1 before and i like the shape but the sensor was fk'd up, it had tracking issues

nah I have 2015 (?) version without benq logo with white scroll. sensor is great and no other issues what so ever. had to replace feet once but that's to be expected as you know they use really low profile ones.

what about click delays? i heard they have some

IIRC earlier models had this. even if this one also has this I can't feel anything on 1ms 144Hz screen. I'm mediocre LEM in csgo on eu servers.
one thing I have to say about clicks is that this model revision uses those hard switches which made my hand hurt after playing diablo for 2+ hours but eventually I got used to it. it's just different but FPS games benefit from this the most. if you gonna play some starcraft you'll need like 3 days to get used to it

ZA11

CST.

user is correct, the first versions of FK1 used to be pretty shitty but it had a interesting concept.
It had problems with the scrolling wheel.
Shitty switches.
But that is all resolved since BenQ bought Zowie, now they have fixed the scrolling wheel and changed switches to Omron making Zowie's mices very reliable.
Just make sure you get a FK1/EC2-A version with a BenQ brand on it.

Im thinking of getting a EC1-A. I just hope Zowie isnt a meme

What keyboards are you guys using with it (since zowie dont make keyboards)

6gv2

Zowie used to make keyboards before they got bought by BenQ but nothing was really lost cuz their keyboards were pretty crappy.
Any mechanical keyboard with your choice of switch will do just fine if you're just planning on gayming with it.

EC2 or ZA13. Last mouse was an EC2 and was pretty good until M2 started doubleclicking after two years.

The zowies don't have infinite scroll do they?

I'm building my first pc later this month and I've had a G700 I got for free like 4 years ago with my laptop and don't feel like I could live without infinite scroll anymore.

nope. buy g502 if you need this I think you can even switch it off/on

>mfw been using the G400s for over a year now, nearly two
>left-handed, but the sensor is amazing and the gripping style on it is okay
>Got it for stupid cheap when I was a NEET
>Now have a job/disposable income
>Need ambidextrous/left-handed mouse
>logicalincrements mouse guide is slightly outdated
>~$30-40 budget because I'm a cheapo still

wat get Sup Forums? I used the WMO briefly before but it didn't have the features I wanted such as "gaymur-ish" but not entirely gaymur-ish (minimalistic) LEDs, side buttons and a bit of weight to it similar to the G400s. However, I did like the grip of the WMO.

Should I just stick with my G400s?

fk1/2

I got an avior 7000 since I'm left-handed as well. Still not sure what I think of it but I'm liking it so far, definitely need big hands but if you have them it's fairly comfy

>buying overpriced mices
>buying into the marketing bullshit thats "driverless" mices