Ok since Microsoft decided to break controller support on latest Windows 10 update

Ok since Microsoft decided to break controller support on latest Windows 10 update,
i'm upgrading back to 8.1.

So i've downloaded the installation media and i'm about to go.

The thing is, do i let this thing install updates or not? Does it still nag for installing Windows 10?

Fuck you, incompetent scum

No. It doesn't nag anymore dumbass

upgrade to 7

>do i let this thing install updates or not?
nah, common sense + firewall + montly mbam scan is enough

Literally retarded. You are the sole reason why MS is pushing updates to all their users. I hope you are happy, faggot.

Indeed i am, 7 is running smooth as ever without "features :^)" and i don't plan on downgrading to 10 for now.

Whats wrong with the controllers user? I'm curious about what happened

>Ok since Microsoft decided to break controller support on latest Windows 10 update

They did what now?

>Ok since Microsoft decided to break controller support on latest Windows 10 update
I seriously doubt they decided that.

The latest update, the anniversary one, has a bug where several controllers are broken, for instance, the Xbox One controller is being detected as two controllers, and some buttons dont even react.

Updates labeled as "security updates" generally don't do any sneaky Windows 10 shit as far as I'm aware, not on 7 anyway

Read update notes for each one to be sure and hide ones that say they add "compatibility check for upgrading windows" or something along those lines

brb, gonna test this.

Xbox 360 is fine though right?

I'm back. No issue whatsoever. All sticks and buttons work as good as ever. Using the Xbone Controller. OP is a massive fag.

it still works fine for me. tho for rom reason ever I never got any updates to my win 10 not even the anniversary one so it could be just me

Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

Meanwhile I'll enjoy DX12 and memory compression. :)

Xbone controllers only works with windows 10 and OP mine still works running on build 14393.51

>Microsoft decided to break controller support on latest Windows 10 update
[citation needed]

Also, I'm using my xbox 360 controller on the latest win 10 with no problems whatsoever.

What games even utilize DX12 and what does it add? I have a friend who plays all his new games on Windows 7 with no issues.

>upgrading back

Did they?
Working fine here...

>Xbone controllers only works with windows 10

I'm running windows 7 and my Xbone controller works fine.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 all support the Xbone controller.

the only thing broken is your head faggot. my controller works fine. and going to windows 8 is absolutely pants on head retarded.