Why don't you own an iiyama Black Hawk screen?

Why don't you own an iiyama Black Hawk screen?

It's dirt cheap and excellent 24''

Do you even enjoy computers, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amo.net/nt/02-21-01fps.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No displayport
>60hz refresh rate

The iiyama™ Black Hawk® screen is one of the best screens available on the market. It displays the pictures sent by the GPU, for your viewing pleasure!

Containing thousands and thousands of pixels, the iiyama™ Black Hawk® is a must-have purchase for any PC enthusiast.

Buy the iiyama™ Black Hawk® screen today!

>There are no shills on Sup Forums
>Oh, you are just being paranoid. Why would companies shill on Sup Forums anyway?
>OP is doing this out of the goodness of his heart, truly!

>No displayport
So?
>60hz refresh rate
Enough.

Sorry Zhang, but you should have put that displayport I/O like your engineer slaves told you to do.
>60hz is enough
Your eyes are so slanted you can't see anything higher

Yeah the best explanation is that I work for iiyama and they pay me to post on Sup Forums ... that's truly the most parsimonious interpretation, with Occam's razor applied

It couldn't possibly be that I am just happy I got such a cheap screen and I just set it up and I like what I got for that money and I posted on Sup Forums because I'm excited about my new screen

Naaah that would be crazy

10 cents have been deposited to my Amazon Mechanical Turk account by iiyama Corporation (株式会社iiyama Kabushiki-gaisha iiyama)

>Your eyes are so slanted you can't see anything higher
Reported to Hiroyuki.

>TN LED
right into the trash it goes

The human eye can only see at 60Hz, and the iiyama™ Black Hawk® produces the best 60Hz amongst the competition. Each and every single one of the Hz from the iiyama™ Black Hawk® is handcrafted to suit your unique needs, and the resulting 60Hz is superior in every way possible. For a limited time, any iiyama™ Black Hawk® screen purchase will allow the owner to claim a special firmware upgrade that turns the 8th, 32nd, and 44th Hz to Golden™ Hz® editions, for the most premium of Hz.

>iiyama Black Hawk
>27"
>not 4K
>Not even 2K or 165Hz

Lolwut

>I am just happy I got such a cheap screen and I just set it up and I like what I got
If that was true, you would have done an unboxing thread, like the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of unboxing threads that Sup Forums has seen.

1080p on 27" feels like 2004 honestly. It just looks so pixellated, it's fucking terrible.

What's the point of watching someone putting something out of a box?

I just come here and tell you about a great deal: dirt cheap screen by Japanese company, good quality

Take it or leave it boy

>What's the point of watching someone putting something out of a box?
You wanna shill, but you do not want to take the effort to understand the users of a forum?

its not that bad. i have a 27" IPS 1080p and it looks great.

I had an iiyama prolite 27 inch 1080p monitor. Good quality monitor with excellent colors and was selling at a good price. 1ms was great for playing games with too.

>1080p on a 27''
It's almost like you enjoy getting eyecancer
>TN panel
I'm not a gaymur thank you.

>People actually fall for this.

The air force did tests and found most people could see upwards of 200fps.

fuck off shill

sage

retard

i don't know what you read, but you were misinformed. the air force only tested fighter pilots, because they don't go around doing generalizable studies of representative populations, because that's not what the air force is about.

and the findings were that fighter pilots could make out the general characteristics of something they've seen for ~1/200th of a second, but not the details. still, arguably enough to notice that something has flickered or changed, but you so grossly misunderstood the findings that i felt it necessary to try and prevent you confusing other people.

If by most people you mean highly trained highly educated top gun fighter pilots with years of experience, then yes.
In reality, most people can't even tell the difference between 30fps and 60fps because most people are fucking peasants and are complete shit human beings that play on casual console trash where everything is capped at 30fps because of shitheap technology.

>findings were that fighter pilots could make out the general characteristics of something they've seen for ~1/200th of a second, but not the details
amo.net/nt/02-21-01fps.html
>Pilots were consistently able to "see" the afterimage as well as identify the aircraft.
You lie... on the internets? And on Sup Forums? And on Sup Forums's Sup Forums forum, where people argue for MONTHS over two items with a difference of less than 1%? And you still lie?

like with display pixel density, there's a curve. i would be shocked if *most* people couldn't tell the difference between 30 and 60fps, but you're right that people wouldn't know something was wrong (and certainly not *what*) if they were looking at a 30Hz LCD.

in an A/B test, i bet 90% of people would pick the "right" monitor all the way up to 144Hz (provided reasonable differences between that and the other monitor), but would anyone notice the difference between 144 and 120 in day to day use? between 120 and 60?

between 60 and 30? even that, probably not. i have a 4k monitor that uses MST and can only handle 30Hz under some configurations. you really don't notice it if you're just reading text, writing, watching youtube, etc.; maybe i noticed when i moused around a lot, but if i didn't know it was the 30Hz limitation i probably wouldn't have put 2 and 2 together.

"identify the aircraft" isn't specific enough; identifying the correct outline just allows you to differentiate between grossly different objects. like i said, that's not nothing, but it's a far cry from useful (to the air force), which is being able to see it for 1/200th of a second and know that it's an enemy jet rather than a friendly jet (i.e. roughly the same silhouette, but different markings).

if you can find the source describing this study, then please find it and bring it to us. otherwise this random guy's blog post isn't that compelling evidence (to say nothing of the fact that it's not actually making a claim that contradicts anything i said).