Whoever has the bigger folder wins

Whoever has the bigger folder wins.

No one cares

I have a 750GB anime folder and I've probably watched 2 whole animes in the last year.

somebody send me another SSD please. i dont want to have to get rid of goof troop.

wtf, wahts in theer

same but 2.5TB

What's the fucking point?

same but 9TB (across different drives)

Same 10 PiB across hundreds of data centers.

same but 20TB (across different drives)

weeks worth of non-stop manchild entertainment

I haven't cleared my downloads folder in 3 years. I have 2 copies of gtav, one of fallout 4, kerbal space program, basically all my pirated Sup Forums, and then my actual 40gb of downloads

>folder

Ain't that cute. Confirmed underage.

>folder
Ugh. Fucking ugh.

>confirmed underage
Not necessarily

Slowly getting rid of ones I'll never play or "own" on steam. It might be faster to just delete the whole thing.

user don't even try to boast. Even I get BTFO.

Pick up a stationary bike and watch 6 episodes or more while you destroy your fat layers.

>WD Green
Dead in a year.

Have two extra 2TB drives that are filled with movies, TV shows and documentaries but I took them out recently.

Same but 13.37 PiB on my SD card.

Whoa are you from the year 2500?

Not even kidding. One of the 4TB is already having problems. I'm never buying these drives again. The Seagate external is still doing fine after all these years. Fuck. Maybe I'll go Hitachi for a huge NAS before SSDs starting murdering HDDs in $/GB.

>tfw
>500 GB WD
>1 TB Seagate
>Pleb

Thanks for showing us your IPs. Prepare to get DDOSed.

>implying it will take 500 years to get storage that dense
Probably closer to 50.

We shall see, ill screencap this thread and then get back to you

i think i need to download more anime

Hitachi's do live long on average

I'll be waiting.

I wonder if Google Calendars will still be around 30 years from now

I'm sure it'll be able to be exported to some other format.

if this thread was about dick size, i'd win

Yeah, to see who had the smallest dick

>"nervous laughter"

I dunno, I saw a micropenis thread on Sup Forums once.

It is about dick size. Who is compensating the most.

For WD Greens, just download the WDIDLE utility and set the head parking time from the default 8 seconds to 300 or something. Besides the RPMs, that's literally the only difference between WD Green and Blue anyway.

WDIDLE is a DOS program though, so you'll need to attach it to something you can boot into FreeDOS etc.

How micro is micro? Asking for a friend.

>Windows
Ain't that cute. Confirmed underage.

bruh I just asked about this in the Sup Forums sqt

Is that all you need to do to prep greens to go into a home nas? I'm just about to buy two 8TB ones

>NAS is a piece of shit and only backups to offline USB at 15mb/s
>taking close to a week to fully back it up offline

Anything under 6 inches is now considered micro.

Sup Forums loves to talk about how many shows they haven't seen just like Sup Forums likes to talk about how many games they have on steam that they haven't played

Pretty much. There are a few more in depth tutorials floating around online, but if you know how to make a DOS boot disk you should be fine.

I don't trust the larger disks, and they're not the most cost effective either. Right now the sweet spot for GB/$ seems to be 3 TB drives. Of course that's assuming that number of drives is no object. If you're using a shitty 2-bay consumer NAS, then yeah, 2x 8 TB should be okay.

He got it from China

how sad

Sup Forums here, you're full of shit. Out of the 8TB I have, I've watched at least half of it with minimal Coalgirls releases. That's quite a bit of anime and I'm a fucking casual.

Being this new

>calls someone underaged
>can't afford a raid card or matched disks

r8

Hi Jordan. Would you like to have an argument?

I only have a very cheap two bay NAS, pic related. Running JBOD with two 4tb's right now, but I have a mountain of external drives I routinely offload everything to so I'm not worried about the lack of safety of JBOD.

side note, the interface for this NAS is just awful.

Hmm, I would love to argue though I admit it's past my bedtime and I swallowed a bunch of benadryl that is making me even sleepier. If I started an argument I might fall asleep and not get the last word (victory by default)

is WD blacks performance noticeable if I'm upgrading from a 16rpm drive?

>8TB
How? I can't even right now. How long have you been collecting?

I mean 16mb cache. I don't remember rpm's.

Well I'm sorry to hear that. Looks like I'll get to add another victory against you in my jordon.log.

Goodnight!

He is a liar, user.

>another
Can't possibly be more than one entry in there before now. I've only lost 1 argument.

I find that hard to believe...

that much anime would be like, 100+ days of round the clock watching you silly baka dickhead

Lol can you post your arguments one list please. That shit cracks me up every time I see it

//data/storage 15T 13T 1.7T 89% /mnt/data

>Using a command line in 2016

CURRENT

I've seen nipples longer than his penis.

Oh the irony.

YEAR

>falling for meta reverse ironic bait

333gb of music here.
Too late to take a screen though I shouldn't even be typing this desu.

Up past your bedtime?

t. cat

>making backups of that garbage

Around 5 or 6 years? I would have at least 6TB more if I bought more drives.
Come on user, do you even hoard? This is a little bit from one of the more recent drives.

is this a hoarding general comeback attempt ?

Why bother to backup up a NAS through USB? That's what a RAID is for, or maybe leverage the "Network" part of it and back up to a networked device.

plex server

Please don't suggest generals. Generals ruin boards, just look at /vg/

I hope you share.

You don't even have to go so far, look at Sup Forums. It's a terrible shithole. Sage for meta.

I hope that's mostly 2D loli.

>implying you'll live that long

I feel humbled.

Maybe 100-150GB of anime.

>4 Drives all named local disk

2TB single HDD NAS, I might need another HDD soon

RAID is not a backup idiot

No screenshot, because not at home, but my Plex media folder is right around 25TB.

Most of it is uncompressed BluRay MKV's. RedBox + free rental codes are win.

>overflow

>Size on disk 48% larger

wtf?

What type of videos do you have in there?