I AM FUCKING SICK OF WINDOWS 10

I AM FUCKING SICK OF WINDOWS 10

THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT ERROR HAPPENED ON MY LAST INSTALL OF IT, AND I HAD TO FUCKING CLEAN INSTALL TO GET RID OF IT AND THEN IT COMES BACK.

NONE OF THE FUCKING SUPPORT SUGGESTIONS THAT MICROSOFT GIVES FUCKING WORK, NOTHING FIXES IT BESIDES REINSTALLING

FUCK THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OMKnMvwc3qs
zdnet.com/article/fosshub-serves-up-mbr-compromising-versions-of-audacity-and-classic-shell/
startisback.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many Windows 10 threads is that today

upgrade to 7

faggot

>Sign out now

lol, wtf, sign out of what?? you need now microsoft account with windows?

I have Win 10 on all my shit and never had this issue, sounds like you fucked something up or your HDD is dying.

I work for DoD and we have lockdown scripts that remove all of the bullshit you faggots complain about. :^) L2Powershell

stop installing that classic menu app

haev you tried troubleshooting?

Just your account, be it local or a Microsoft one.

Sign out as in close the user session

post them, then we will stop.

did it get fixed after you complained about it here?

no?

why'd you do it then?

>glitchy wallpaper
>glitchy OS
Its a feature

Man, I haven't heard someone talk about Day of Defeat in a long time. How did you like the source version?

I don't have them on hand at the moment, but I might be able to make a thread tomorrow after looking through one of my lockdown viewers and write down which powershell commands you need to use to disable a lot of the mandatory shit microshit is pushing on its users.

>I like being cucked
>why am I being cucked

Too bad all the shit will come back with the next build upgrade :^^)

youtu.be/OMKnMvwc3qs

> He hasn't jumped ship to GNU/Linux

Do it. It's better than ever over here.

>2016
>GNU/Linux
>when GNU/Windows is available

silly

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as GNU/Windows, is in fact, Candy Crush/Botnet/Malware/Windows, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, a piece of shit.

Zozzle

>All of these Win10 threads, the OP is always suffering
>I'm still waiting for my first issue with Win10 to happen

i feel for u

post wallpaper plz

>not using the superior classic shell

zdnet.com/article/fosshub-serves-up-mbr-compromising-versions-of-audacity-and-classic-shell/

Classic Shell is hosting on mediafire now.

ReactOS when?

When it works

startisback.com/

crack with registry edit, completely replaces the brokenness that is the win10 start menu

pic related, not high res because it's a cap from a spectogram of a chinese radio jammer

me rn

Lying faggot

This. I work for NASA and our machines are mostly Win 10 now. Currently running the "Lockheed Martin" image which surprisingly doesn't report anything

ty

kek