I haven't cleaned my computer for 3 years because I'm afraid to shut down my computer

I haven't cleaned my computer for 3 years because I'm afraid to shut down my computer.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sounds_i_hate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good for you

remember that when you have a router there is still a smol computer running for you in it

Last time I shut the computer and started it the power supply fan made a really loud noise for like 3 minutes then just stopped
Now it does that every time I cold start it
#regret

Now I am more afraid to shut down my computer.

It literally is just noise and that's it
This has been happening for over a year but everything works fine

What is the best way to clean your computer? Just take everything apart and dust it off?

Open case
Leaf blower
?????
Profit
I think Linus kek tips has a video on it and benchmarks

air compressors are much better

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sounds_i_hate

>3 year uptime

My computer crashes once a year and every time it happens I get anxiety for a week.

>he never turns his pc off
Why the fuck not?

Define: autism
>this thread

yesterday i re-flashed my bios and turned the pc off and on like 50 times just for the fuck of it

Am I the only one who takes anti-anxiety medications before shutting down your own PC?

this is a shitty troll and a bad forced meme.

Is this a new stage of computer related autism?

Just because I used meme picture doesnt mean my story is troll.

I do nothing but sit on computer every day, it is my best and only friend.

you're a fucking faggot and you're forcing a bad meme

it helps if you refresh your thermal paste each week

Dumb frogposter

>A-Am I doing it right, g-guys?

Idk.
Are you?

aM i wHaT?

> he doesn't own a case with hot swappable air filters

I have dust filters which I clean sometimes but I still suspect my computer is dusty as fuck.

If it's a server, that would be understandable.

Because I am afraid it won't turn on anymore.

no you aren't. this is a forced meme. stop it.

my pc is running 24/7 and it really isn't dusty inside

but there are two layers of filters on the intake (one with big holes at the exterior, and a slideable filter inside with small holes)
now those get really dusty, but I don't have to shut down anything to clean them

I use an electric leaf blower.

people who don't turn their computers off when not in use should seriously consider killing themselves. You wouldn't have to worry about your shit not turning back on if you actually took care of the hardware and didn't put it under stress 24/7/365

I just like being able to turn on the monitor and go.

lol

Why are you so mean

I once did sudo apt-get upgrade and it said something about how the grub couldn't be properly updated or whatever. So I was scared of restarting but then at the end everything was fine!

How do I clean my laptop (thinkpad) btw? The fan is starting to make a little noise here and there, and since Linux is supposed to be this super stable operating system, I can only assume it must be the hardware

>Am I the only one who takes anti-anxiety medications before shutting down your own PC?
yes

Help me guys how can I overcome my anxiety and fear?

>hard drive with all my shit starts clicking and then dies

now I run a backup service all the time