Sticker thread

sticker thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
projects.haykranen.nl/markov/demo/
pastebin.com/g1gbeztC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gtfo

I hope I never see one of you faggots in public.

This is now a /bst/

for fucks sake

Chek muh gaymen mouspad ladzz

Hi

rate my battlestation, /bst/

What's up Lainon?

r8

Proof that sticker users have a weak bloodline and should be purged.

Nothing much

I wish someone took a picture of me so I drew myself :DD

Hello fellow lainanons

sys.Sup Forums.org/g/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=56027346

Hi

:^)

dank thread, OP

qt

Muh BST

John Green?

What the heck is this thread?
Everyone is just posting pictures of their stickers. This is all just cosmetic stuff.
I thought this was technology? Where is the discussion of what advise types do you all use, or what surface treatments you use for best bonding? Or something, you know, technical.

This is just a Sup Forums thread, post your memes until the thread prunes

gtfo gay parjeet

No, it's just one bst cuck getting mad. ignore him.

@56027728
*yawn*

MODS ARE ASLEEP

REAL NIGGA HOURS WHO UP?

SMASH DAT MF LIKE BUTTON

so much fuckin cringe.
autists actually believe this is cool.

This, laptop stickers are much better to express yourself

u mad :^)

Get back to Sup Forums

Why do they add these ugly thick white borders around the stickers?

aesthetics

Smash like lil nigga :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>current year
>PC STILL doesn't have rumble/vibration
lmaoing @ ur life mustard men

>mfw 19-21 yo millennials getting mad at 16 year old shitposters thinking they're old Sup Forums
Truly this board has become a parody of itself.

Hayyyy

nstead of hating pink haired "SJW" now Sup Forums hates white men with beards

Truly a parody of itself

please r8. no bully.

I'm 26 and barely come here anymore because none of the games appeal to me anymore. I see 20 year olds get mad at underage shitposters and I get a chuckle out of it every time. They're so mad over something they never belonged to in the first place.

check my battle station

Hey fellow No Man's Sky fans, Sean Murray here. As you all know there's been some pretty toxic people around here trying to defame my game, and I'm here to help. Instead of writing massive pieces of text to shut them down, you can apply my magnificent universe-generating algorithm to create your own effortlessly!

>Go to projects.haykranen.nl/markov/demo/
>Copy the raw paste data from pastebin.com/g1gbeztC and put it

a cold, lone, and honestly, in this game has been released. Despite numerous hardrive.

What may-or-may not have called to called Hello Games. Jeez Louise.

I hope of what we expected barely on PS$. SO hop like you still can. This games like you still can. This wonder and frustration that i am you don't need to chill the fuckign taxes.A man hours and the interview. What we way been release they work just fucking freight train of success passive dark blue systems and this where will automatically ill automatically crying in front of this lost. Space just on a distakenly actually come of you. This game has because these people accuse need experiences me physically the gun on designer pc games straight out of this horribly missing more bitter? guess where.

I heard some physicall myself away at launch. I have to pay for the fucking freight train of success passive dark blue system oncerning No Mans Sky on there will any hope of player made.

I just drowned this multiplayer games that NMS is delayer game features on a distance any other games like some of the fucking fine! You aren't bought No Mans Sky bombs because of a circle jerk are and sure enough it look at the fucking rocky, and hatever by the hype. Sorry somebody wasted and plagued with AAA game. I have played : OMZ LIAR I CALLED 30 GAMES. We NEED single play gameplay is such as losing out of all, this) FUCK HELLO GAMES HOLY SHIT GGRRR Turns out here is and some offhand comment made for me so far. I countless hours traveling antelope-like you wonder and thing moment. Instead of being alittle yellow paradise on PS$. SO hop aboard scrub or get out the random straight out of the fucking toxic in here, League Of Legends is COMMON PRACTICE You need to what is amazing antelopment and age multiplayer game, man.

I barely emotionalists where was marveling at a herd of grazing at a herd of Indie games likely. What a beautiful, titanic game. It's a single player game for you to exposed toe of millions

are you high?
wrong board buddy

No Mans Sky after 32 hrs of playing this lost. Space just as is COMMON PRACTICE You people have it. haha, their storage cars unlike any othere will be random strange during alitte because of this horribly misguided onslaught out current to the hype traight across some pretty bad some rocky, eroded monumerous hard cash in the overloaded, which, news flocking that NMS Delayed Again: FUCKING SONY (Ok I was accuse neogaf of being a caricatures were screeching in the first system. Earlier I was many AAA games. They poured thank you, Sean Murray was giving this game. It's this and thus that NMS is development, it had some pretty bad server issues at launch. Look at the same in this horribly missing out. God damn. Hello Games like goat simulator and certainly the gaming community. If No Mans Sky but I didnt believe it. haha, the problems on launch. Do you do in Call of Duty?

No Mans Sky after 32 hrs of playing No Mans Sky but I didnt believe it. haha, their heart attack. fucking at, I have real gaming friends is being a perfectly sculpted mountains because it will automatically ill and leveling this gameplayer only d/l to millions of man hours straight across only two system so much appreciate cashcows for the universy come of you people haven't just fucking more that I am inevitably misguided onslaught of man hours straight across only just system. Earlier I was fuck me the watch as lost. Space just because of these people live planet, with issues at launch. Do you people accusing and countless corporate cashcows forever.

However, sell you people haven't need explore the hype trainst the game. All you do in Call of Duty?

No Mans Sky but I didnt believe is a liar. Just because, and plagued with issue! It's a server issues: THIS GONNA FUCK HELLO GAME IS GONNA FUCKING SO

LOL
you are fuckin insane

terview. What a beautiful, this multiplayer isn't need to chords players what, look for just stop the hype, let alone, and tinkling PC played it. I couldn't screeching a man the distance and tlou and quite literally been player meme that something their here. The vicious growling startling moment? somebody" missingle player game. I have this excitement and open ended for you to experience I acquired to relax. You people have no im not mad, im actually guilty of Indie gaming community. You can meet up. To do what's all made yeah, its quite literally to many hop like any have never support.

No Man's Sky, and honestly, massive planets/moon within momentum of these AAA digital chef d'oeuvre and thus there was accused on some of the fucking shrine to the history of grazing anyone no worked Copies Get Out, Games. They stop this! Years from there.

We all made for your copy, do what, looking shrine about the box, look at the Steam, it has world.800 years from scratch half way though developed by a small indie games like goat simulator and Dear Esther? guess what we goat simulatory fee to pay for NO man. And no im not mad, im actually ill can. This is COMMON PRACTICE You need to STOP for only guilty of Indie games that is there will automaticalled Copies Get Out, Game of time left to a fucking dollars into it, and despite cominous attacks to Fallujah 2. Soon you to enjoyment? somebody wasterpiece that rely those 0 reviews on designer pc game would have no words.

Enjoy, ever made years and plagued with AAA titles. You are breathing outside, rattling you people have is a littlefield 4. GTA Online. All your fault if you be moment to the game would have the internet's terrible behavior during a masterpiece the more breathing that 500 MILLION fucking friend would DISTRACT you still can. This is a work off and quit dragging as a whole gaming, and co-op in the backdrop of a masterpiece that we experiences makes me pretty bad servers are overloaded

Would live universe is a day and sure enough it looks like got he was perfectly sculpted all myself a billions of real gamers all down to millions of time left to play games. You aren't just hurting Sean Murray wasted all your windows. "Somebody was a dark underwater cave real time left to play games straight across only just system so young anyone not grabbing alittle yello Game of what's so far. Just because their money on server issue most of you.

So, what end? You aren't just hurting Indie game. It's multiplayer games to water.

We all just need expected and souls in the historage multiplayer. Newsflash: Game of being a pitchfork as being. Despite clearly being antelope-like goat simulator and Dear Esther? Could you be more biggest temper tantrum in seconds is blushing! I'd rather walk through it will hurt the visuals are breathing this.layer gaming as you a universe is a server is on this excitement to my hardrive.

We all down to my hardrive.

Sean's a liar. I could barely though developed playe No Man's Sky, eroded monument and comment and open end? You and was perhaps the what we expected based on a distand is to millions and have real time multiplayer. Newsflash: Games makes me pretty much ALL games. Jeez Louise.

What some of misinformation a cold having PC playing this game ever meme

>this whole fucking thread

All right, millenials, you win. I'm out.

Soon you need the in the way because the way because what people accusing and trading, but most of a circle jerk are hurting Sean and uplay is sub down to break it has been player game. All your copy, do what people live up a measly $70 to the backdrop of a dark under fuck out. God damn. Hello Games. We needed. What a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, titles. You're the entire debacle.

We all just stop for the entire codebase and sure entire codebase and having PC player good because you to explore than souls into instanly just need is that 500 MILLION fucking moment to The vicious hard cash in the first place - and it is sitting Sean Murray. You're then i read somebdy countless hours strangers from far across some offhand fun to my pc painlessly $70 to being.

I just because your friends running arounded.

Okay guys it's this is amazing. Despite clearly humbling aspects such small just fucking at, I have never supposed to relax. You will be random stracting. /rant ended for you.

You aren't just beckons, and it's multiplayer issues: THIS GONNA FUCKING SONY (Ok I was a dark under and utterly humbling. My breath taking, you a universe is an absolutely and it has finally come out of ART. They work just fucking to start over by the history of this whine about these AAA digital chef d'oeuvre and tray for the fuck out. God damn. Hello Game of your friends running, you need is to Fallujah 2. Soon you won't just drowned trying to the server issue most of a moon with ominous attack. fucking startling me from scratch half way thought it would DISTRACTICE You aren't just one minute. Cause what we was a day 1 patch a sun serious digital gold titles. You are hurting Sean and acting you from far across only d/l tray for origin and think it's multiplay and frustracting your windows. "Somebody wasted all made, because, and Hello Games. Jeez Louise.

However made for meme the game of this) FUCKING SONY (Ok I was accuse neogaf of being anything rocky, every gaming anted! FOV Options and side by side by side 2. Battlefield 4. GTA Online. All AAA games stracting. /rant end? You and was perhaps that rely pull myself only just as long.

I barely to millions of misinformation an extremely emotional expected and forget all, there that can startling more than soulless corporate the problems. This is a sing anyone not mad, im so happy that was delayer game ever by the hype. Sorry somebdy couldn't even player game would spend couldn't scround would have to touch the fuckign taxes.A mandatory of grazing advertised a sing so fuckign taxes.A mandator and this sub toxic for resources to Fallujah 2. Soon you won't have called COD: Inf Warfarer dad's hearts and stop this multiplayer. Newsflash: Games change during joy and ashamed to the oversy conce I acquired their storage cars and it has because it will be run the box, look for resources together? To buy a small indie studio called COD: Inf Warfarer dad's heart attack. fuckign taxes.A mandator and honestly, in things release to being taken serious dialogue about what's 99% gonna be a servers have problems. They don't underwater cave our supposed of being a part attack. fuckign taxes.A mandator and while you slept throught it would DISTRACT you don't may-or-may not grabbing a caricature of what people live underwater.

However, EVER felt the backdrop overreacting. My breath taking, the universe, and leveling at a herd of games being.

Enjoy, everyone exceed it. I've been an absolutely as full fledged games. You aren't just on a distakenly actually crying desperately to make my way out of this! Years! The very much ALL games straight out of a day 1 patch coming, as is blushing! I'd rather walk through the fucking dollars in cold hard somebdy could based to being advertised a single player meme that is

Why patches?

and Hello Game isn't what 500 MILLION fuckign world.800 years unlike any of you buy though the game the real time left to break it's multiplayer good because they stop for NO many of game ever made.

I just one exceed is to be a servers hardships such as full fledged gaming anyone not grabbing dollars in cold interview. What end? You're the exposed on so many hope you aren't just drowned trying dollars goes? Sony already but I am inevitably missing so much ALL games liek despite clearly being to break it all down to break it blows makes me physicalled Hello Games. They wordlessly. What a herd of your enjoyment. Instead of complaining, the most of you people haven't even playing around would you truly to matter? guess corporate cars and tight across only two system oncerning No Man's Sky is a liar, huh? Bullshit. He said that NMS is delayed : OMZ LIAR I CALLED 30 GAMES HOLY SHIT GGRRR Turns out, it would having to instanly d/l train of success passing so much. I have that we was a whole, and tinkling a masterpiece that is sitting in the into it, and it. I've been released on servers all oversy conce I acquired the hype. Sorry some features get added, others all myself a billions of time multiplayed interview. What a herd of one not grabbing a pink it's a server issue! It's so fucking rocky, eroded mountainst this lost. Space just need to related all down for you do everyone not have lots of time left to play game everything to being.

However, it seems on launch. Do you people accusing anyone is sitting is KILLION fuckign taxes.A mandatory fee to cally couldn't scrounge during taken server the background.

So, what's 99% gonna be more that the random straight out the Steam page - it's all oversy conce I acquired their storage cashcows forever.

We all just beckons, work of art, and them there is COMMON PRACTICE You people live planets/moons

From where did you buy the catgirl patch?

hype trains against then i read some features get alonely, massive gear! Tl;DR: It's so fuck me the hyp tray for origin and watch appreciating toxic for so long.

Please,cancel your fuckign taxes.A man. And to chill their money on designer pc game. All AAA game. Kotaku reports that many of you. This is amazing. /rant end? You are hurting Indie games straight of million designer pc games. You can dollars going this sub toxic in here, League Of Legends is COMMON PRACTICE You need to do, just fucking rocks? SWTOR. Planetside 2. Battle yellow paradise of success corporate cashcows flash, THEY PROBABLY ARE. Pretty bad serve our support.

You still can do what, look at the random straight across some offhand comment in 2 year old hard cashcows forever.

I just hurting you people haven't just drowned trying at a herd of comment in front of the hype. Sorry some pretty much ALL games stracting your windows. "Somebody wasted all there. The visuals are screeching is KILLING VIDEO GAME IS GONNA FUCKING SONY (Ok I was perfectly sculpted base and while yello Games. You will be random strangers flocking shrine to instanly d/l to explore. They give you a univers are screaming "liar, huh? Bullshit. He said that you are hurting Hello Game isn't what I'm looking for you people live you wanted! FOV Options of you. This gaming, you slept through the fucking right concerning despite coming, and stop this such a sun set on designer pc painless hours traveling your windows. "Somebody wasted monument and ashamed to the warp cell. No make my way out of the same systems and souls into it, and train of success passing outside 2. Battlefield 4. GTA Online. And it is amazing and trading, but most unfounderwater cave to play and Hello Games. We need is that the games like you bitch and whatever you need to explore.

I feel sick writing is KILLING VIDEO GAME IS GONNA FUCKING SUCK HELLO GAMES. We NEED single player gaming community. If No Mans Sky is and thank your fault if you bitch

Okay guys it's time subscription d/l to millions of time we got here, League offhand coming the warp cell. No make my was actually think about the was finally been absolutely as fucking friend would hard scrub or get out of the entire debacle.

No Mans Sky is and think about current controls in the distant world and the background.

Enjoy, every turn.

I very much the exposed on server issues at ever, EVER felt this gamer.

What followed watch half way out, this game, many have this games like some of your support.

Enjoy, ever, it has fine! You guys ALWAYS jump the game, massive dark blue system. Earlier I was makes me pretty bad server issues: THIS GAME IS GONNA FUCKING SONY (Ok I was marveling aspects such as mining organism for one perfectly sculpted monument made, because, and hate, its quite clearly humbling you don't needed. What people live planet, with ominous growling startling alone experiences marveling for resources to be more bitch as losing anythin moment? some of though the gun on to instand is to the gamers and to what, I have never.

The viability of Indie game. I have is a work of ART. The very turn.

I just as lonely, massive playing this day and titles. You're the start of a gamer.

Creatures! Leaked Copies Get Out, Game isn't what is sitting a masted all their heart attack. fuck me that is this multiplaying for you. This is a part of all, this horrible been playing freight train 2.0 it's all over the first playe No Mans Sky bombs beckons, wordlessly. What followed was accusing out of you can meet up. To do whatever issue more breatures! Leaked Copies Get Out, Games has worked years in cold hardships sufficient and accuse neogaf of being.

No Man's Sky, and thank you fucking finally community. If No Mans Sky after 32 hrs of playing their money on designer pc games that rely on there. You aren't just fucking for you won't have to pay for origin and think it's so fucking so much. I have no words.

I very game. All AAA games make my way at everything is KILLING VIDEO GAMES HOLY SHIT GGRRR Turns of released. What followed was perhaps that NMS is developed by a small indie studio cally couldn't scrounge up a measly $70 to be taken seriously as full fledged games like you from my first place - and it's time sub toxic for so long.

Everyone. And them there was actually crying No Man's Sky on serious attacks to The verythin moments of Duty?

No Mans Sky on deservers have called toe of a man that 500 MILLION fuckign taxes.A man hours straight out what's 99% gonna be a serious distration that the wanted! FOV Options of player games liek destiny already builty of this lost. Space just because is a whole gaming and foreverything in front of your problem here will hurt the viability of Duty?

No, this game would spend countles because the greater.

No Mans Sky on the read some offhand co-op in the distance and honestly, in this day at every turn.

I heart attacks on launch. Do you people haven't bough it seems that had servers are of what people live up to the game for you to do ever you slept through the fuck out. God damn. Hello Games has worked years and extra feature of you bitter? guess where.

u will kill kill any hop like got here is and about somebody" mistakenly actions of time we have never supposed a single player game. It's your hours and some of you people accused of release and whateveryone not made for me so far. I could living for just hurting you don't under and ashamed to touch the fuckign taxes.A mandatory of gaming as a work as been absolutely as full fledged games has been release to pay for monument of you wanted! FOV Options of real game. It's a server issue most of a mandatory fee to the hype, let alone, and thus the problems on the hype tray for origin and while you slept through it was giving PC player games liek destiny and whine about of a moon with a pink sky. Creathing that 500 MILLION fucking dollars going Sean Murray. You can stars unlike any other walk through development to my hardrive.

Everyone. All you need expected based of being anted! FOV Options against the box, look for such small just hurting a measly $70 to buy this) FUCK HELLO GAMES HOLY SHIT GGRRR Turns out, there, League Of Legends within momentum of half a billion dollars in this horrible behavior during to break it all down to being a pitch and fun to The Game isn't what followed wasted and extra features were will automatically in seconds withing is KILLING VIDEO GAMES. We NEED single playe No Man's a liar, huh? Bullshit. He same so far. I countless hours and thus that you a univers have that is the problems on launch. Do you will be random strangers flocking that we wanteloped by a single playe No Man's Sky is blushing organism for you to do ever.

However, it seems that was developmentum of half a billions of time we open a distracting in front of you still can. This is a gaming dollars and it's multiplayer. And no im actually this excitement made.

Sean's a worked years! They give gear! Tl;DR: It's some rocky, eroded mountains and side by side with AAA digital golden ticket to The Game of the fuck off and quit dragging this game.

Please,cancel your friends is delayed it. I myself only two system once I acquired the fuck out. God damn. Hello Games being. My breath is being a cars and stop this excitement and open ended for you to do what, look for resources together? To buy a gold titanic gamer.

I barely and have is moaning anted! FOV Option d/l tray for origin and uplay game for just hurting Indie studio called COD: Inf Warfarer dad's heart overreacting. /rant end would have real time we experience for months, Sean Murray was a who are an extra feature of one vague offhand comment in 2 years on my pc painly the games being and have real game thank you, Sean and your fault if you buy this wonder and frustration things related to called Hello Games that some of you will be running around.

Please,cancel your copy, do what we have real time multiplayer is only thought it world and utterly humbling you wonder fuckign taxes.A mandatory fee to pay for months, Sean and having breath taking, but I didnt believe it. haha, there was marveling at a herd of grazing alitte been playing to the said that you don't unfounded.

Please,cancel your problems on launch. Do you people have cars and think it's multiplayed interview. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic games that is that may-or-may not have the night release to my hardrive.

Sean's a day 1 patch and fun to my pc painlessly in seconds within moment made years unlike any of your actions and souls internet's so far. I could DISTRACTICE You people need expected and have planets/moons, wordlessly. What a beautiful, this is amazing. /rant end

Okay games that release on a circle jerk as because offhand comment in 2 year old hardships sufficient and deservers are of what people live under fucking moment? some of this) FUCK GOD DAMN IT Turns out, it has finally been release these AAA digital chef d'oeuvre and sure of what I am inevitably missing aspects such as you need the fuck me the hype trains againstanly

I'm going at a herd of the first place just need to do, just on a dark blue system oncerning No Man's Sky, eroded mountains because you need toe of you need to chill team, it has finally crying a massive dark blue system so you do every turn.

Please,cancel your problems on launch. Do you can dollars going around. Look at a herd of grazing. Despite cominous dialogue about the way because you will automaticall myself only two system once I am inevitably missing out he was perhaps the box, look at the same systems and it is a perfectly sculpted months, Sean an extra features get added, other? Could live underwater cave on meta critic. most likely. Stop of a massive planet, without current to touch the Steam page - it's a liar. Just because these AAA digital chef d'oeuvre and this gamer.

We all just because of the water cave on PS$. SO hop like you don't whatevery turn.

I heard some feature of the way because whatever mad, im actions of whatevery turn.

I just drowned their develope-like creath taking finally been and Hello Games. You are hurting Indie gaming more bitter? guess where that was never issue moment, it blows many hope your across somebody" mistant world and play games that i am young and thing organism for you to do what's time left to the distance and sure enough it looks like creaming and planetside with ominous growling startling this) FUCK HELLO GAMES. We NEED single player only guilty of your fuckign taxes.A mandatory fee to the gunplay at even playe No Man's Sky on server made.

I'm going advertised a single player. Newsflash, THEY PROBABLY ARE. Pretty much ALL games being a masterpiece that is sitting piano chords player isn't what we goat simulatory fee to touch the exposed to relax. You and this such as mining and this multiplayer game ever issues at launch. Look at through the expected by a golden ticket to the fuckign taxes.A many of this such as long a liar. Just drowned trying.

k through Fukashima with issue most of a massive dark blue system so you don't need to do what end? You can stopped playe No Mans Sky on server made for four hours straight trains because im so happy that is going toxic in here, Leaked years from then i read some features! Leaked Copies Get Out, Games. You need is the entire codebase and thus the startling me from far across on Sean and Hello Games hardships such as a whole, and have problems on launch. Look at the wanted! FOV Optionalists who are screaming, as is on meta critic. most likely. Stop overreactivision to instance and tinkling friend would living takenly games liek destiny already builty of Indie games being and having friends running around.

I veryone. And no im not mad, im actually thinks to Fallujah 2. Soon you won't have cashcows flash, THEY PROBABLY ARE. Pretty much ALL game ever made, because it look at ever, EVER felt this while yello Games. They giving to buy a golden ticket to The Game of the way because it will automatically guilty of these GOAT gaming shrine to touch appreciating this horribly misguided onslaught of misinformations of playe No Mans Sky bombs because what's this wonder fucking takenly games like goat simulator and Dear Esther? Could DISTRACT you from the entire coming, as is delayed in the hype traight traight release and age - it's a single player only the games bring start over fucking this. delayed : OMZ LIAR I CALLED 30 GAMES. We NEED single players what we exceed it. haha, then there will be random straight out of them the exceed it. haha, then i read server isn't bought No Man's Sky, and extra features get out of these people need explore. They poured this sufficient and open ended.

What may-or-may not has because, yeah, its quit drowned trading, but most unfounded.

wew
That Sup Forums babby got pretty mad.

Also rate.

Cringe thread you mean. Wtf op, are you 16 years old?

Yiff in hell bronycuck

honestly what's wrong with it?

normies don't recognize Sup Forums memes

>kali
fingerless gloves/10

>two reddit frogs
>le instalm gentoo meme
>fucking Sup Forums title sticker
It's like op wants all his classmates to know he's cool and lurks Sup Forums

What's wrong with katawa shoujo?

>that_kid's_computer.jpg

This is a great YLYL thread, I lost many times.

If anything, that's the only sticker that isn't completely normie-tier.

This is my macbook pro.

9/10

I really dig the spice and wolf patch.

sup autist

Is it autism if I put stickers my girlfriend made on my dankpad?

Wait
I never realized
Is that a trinitron

Yeah buddy, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you think they're posting their own setups unironically, you might be the autist here

>kalyx still will never post itt ever again

why would it be autism to use something your gf made you? shows you care. The fact that you have to ask this is autism.

I like the idea of having stickers, but people tend to apply them in ugly ways.

Autists.

Makes me ashamed to own a ROG mainboard. Thank God the boot logo can be disabled so I can just pretend to have a sane people mainboard.

Why put stickers on your laptop? I prefer to just take off the stickers I don't need and leave the rest on.

(OP)