I just watched the first episode of Mr. Robot

I just watched the first episode of Mr. Robot.

Couldn't they have hired a tech consultant to help write this? Why does Sup Forums go crazy for this?

>I use KDE myself

Fuck off.

edgy hipsters writers.
the show goes through so many changes it makes me cringe

they have a "consultant" on staff, but looks like a buzzfeed reading graphic designer.

>Why does Sup Forums go crazy for this?
Because people actually get paid to shill for this on Sup Forums even though the people here would only torrent it, instead of paying for it.

>average mr robot viewer

im proud

If you actually think that there are paid shills on Sup Forums you're retarded.
>inb4 totallynotfakeredditpms.png
>inb4 marketinggroup.png
>inb4 redditmemeupvote.png (totally fucking fake)

5 cents have been deposited into your account.

Can't believe you actually are crying over a tv show if you really have problems with it talk to the people who make it.

seeing this guy still makes me have a sensible chuckle, even after all the times this has been posted

knowing that he has actually wasted as much money as it would have taken to get everything in that picture - its like fools and high end audio equipment

yeah just let me call the network executive and bitch to him great idea genius, you should write for mr. robot

>you're

>another mr robot viewer

The show is so fucking shit I can't believe it gets any praise at all. What the fuck

there have been actual shills on Sup Forums for a while now, not anywhere else though.

One episode was enough for me.

>There is no paid marketing on Sup Forums whatsoever

Oh fuck off. This whole board is practically "viral marketing" these days.

>i'm smarter than a full-time crew of writers, actors, and directors busting their asses for an entire year to produce a 1 hour simulation of life.

you don't actually expect us to believe this, right?

Not actors or directors, but the writers for sure.

>An executive that uses Linu-
>I know what you're gonna say. An executive that uses Linux? Old habits die hard...

More crying, why don't you go bitch on their reddit kiddo. Also there is a person who researches shit and tries to make it seem real as possible go contact him kid.

Most of Mr. Robot is accurate. Not only that, it's far and away the most true to life hacker program ever.

Fucking uptight nerds.

this has to be bait

Not an argument.

Man I'd love to imagine him saying something maximum edgy and desktop thread-worthy like
>I use xmonad myself

Although I don't watch this show so I have no idea who says this and in what context

kys

And that's a wrap. OP has nothing.

>and that's a wrap
ugh

>implying that's me
None of it is accurate.

>WERE HAVING A DDOS ATTACK COMING FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
>NO...IT'S...A ROOTKIT!!

At least the consultants aren't as try hard as the house of cards writers, you should see the "hacker" set up of the guy they hired to provide technical details for

>unironically paying someone who uses Windows 8 and Ubuntu unity to provide technical details of hacking for your show

What part is inaccurate?

Can we just ban Mr robot threads from Sup Forums?
It's the same fucking thing over and over. Keep this stupid shit on Sup Forums

Sup Forums hates Mr. Robot because the main character gets laid. Aww poor babies can't stand it that someone is actually having sex instead of sitting inside their basement all day trying to fix their linux install.

It's entertaining tv kino.

Suspend your disbelief.

Also, I know plenty of "tech guys" who would make the same stupid comments. People DO sometimes talk about desktop environments.

Also, they do hire tech consultants for the show.

That is a spammer.

Fuck this shit.

I'm watching Emmerdale.

What's with the meme os?

>utorrent
>hamfisted anti-capitalist theme
They couldn't be more opaque about the shows themes.

>hurr muh ebil corporations
>muh anarcist revolutionary
>muh fag marriage
S2 is such a shitshow

It's hard to say who's more embarrassing and cringe-worthy.
People who praise the show for being accurate or the show itself. Then you also have the obnoxious idiots who post baseless assumptions like this (thinking someone's choice of desktop environment portrays his computer skills).

For the first time, pretentious actually fits to describe a show. It's so far up its own ass, they pull everything off with a straight face. There's no tongue-in-cheek stuff. Then they say stuff like "I will hack the FBI".

>fag marriage

opinion discarded

>let tech guys show off how le techy they are by shitting on a decently written and researched tech show
Gross, flex those tech creds even more guys!

some guy walks up behind Elliot and mentions that he uses KDE.

It's literally an excuse for them to meet and for the guy to show that he isn't just a regular executive.

>fag/fag enabler
>thinking his opinion is relevent
Crawl back into whatever hole you came out of

really now. they hacked into one of the largest conglomerates in the world. now they're hacking the fbi.

it's not supposed to be 100% realistic fucking obviously. the tech is better written that most other tv shows, so stop bitching

its a series, its cool, uses some of the core concepts but the show is so flawed anyone could see that "mr robot" would get caught in 2 weeks max. Its not about that, its fun but not a documentary.

stfu shill

> his name is literally Elliot

The whole thing really was set up to bait r9k wasn't it?

>S2 is such a shitshow

Season 2 turned me off when I saw their "first episode".

They literally sucked their own cocks for 1hour and congratulated themselves for being so "revolutionary". I've never seen a show do that.

What's so special about the name Elliot?

faggot psychopat enterprise guy says to nerdy aspergers hacker guy

Thanks guys. I imagined the main hacker autismo said this line. An enterprise guy using KDE makes some sense, it's a normalfag-tier DE after all.

Our patron saint.

Spoiler: mr. robot will be cured when he goes to europe.

There's a bit more to the convo

>I see you're using GNOME. I use KDE myself. I know how they say that GNOME is supposed to be better, but you know what they say, old habits die hard
I think that's what the exec says.

He also does this annoying thing where, in spite being Swedish, he uses French, but with the most tacky American accent

He'll say
>Bonsoir
but he'll fully pronounce the n and the oi as wa so it'll be like
>Bonnswahr

Fucking faggot

Thank GOD I was never exposed to this cancer.

>Bonne appétitte

Never heard of Temple OS? What are you, fucking gay?

Never heard of Fortan? Get out Pajeet.

this, put leave it to the nerds to nitpick like the fussy little pansies they are.

lmfao i wanted to post almost EXACTLY this, ty

@56031018
>lmfao

>@
nice job retard

>redddit pms

It's a tv show you dumb cumless millennial faggot. No one wants to see what an average hacker is like nor do they wanna see your script kiddie ass.

Stop being a pansy ass and go outside.

>see its on
>going to give it a try
>scene with some "hacker" using kali
dropped

That was probably the worst part of the show. It was over fast, so otherwise it's a great show

>>people actually get paid to shill for this on Sup Forums

Don't be daft, that would be fucking pointless.

sure it's not that realistic. but it's certainly entertaining.
plus it actually is very technologically accurate for a show that isn't necessarily geared towards nerds.

>watching anything besides youtube and anime

LUL

where is this from
i want to chew on her hair

>watching anime

Faggot detected

>not watching anime

Faggot detected

give me source

No.

black bullet

I dropped the show in only one episode but i go to rewatch again
What drugs should i use to watch this shitty show Sup Forums?

>I just watched the first episode of Mr. Robot.
okay.
>Couldn't they have hired a tech consultant to help write this?
I get the feeling they have consultants, but they don't write the show.
They address things, so what they say isn't 100% bullshit.
>Why does Sup Forums go crazy for this?
If you have watched TV and movies the past couple of decades, it is exiting to see a decent show where they use computers but doesn't make them seem like magic boxes where punching rapidly on a keyboard makes spells go off.

I am not saying the show is the best thing that have ever happened to tv, but it is very good for the category.

Wasn't EA shilling on Sup Forums confirmed?
Also I remember something about Borderlands 2 being shilled

It's actually a pretty good show but yeah you're gonna roll your eyes a lot if you're even semi-technical.

I watch it for the drama, some of the dialogues are stilted (specially on the first episodes) and some of tech stuff is off but no movie or series has got tech stuff "right", it's not my favorite but it's not bad either.

>fag marriage

I was actually going to watch it before reading your post. Seemed interesting with everyone on Sup Forums talking about. I won't be watching it now. Just sounds like another SJW shitshow trying to force PC culture. Not interested.

He gets murdered in the second season, him being gay isn't even a major plot point or a big deal.

This
It's sad to see how far up their own ass some people are
>inb4 "here's your (you)"

i can't think of a single moment in which the tech used in the show has been unsuitable for the situation presented and i've seen every episode to date.

most of Sup Forums didn't even know Hackers had a consultant because they never took an undergrad course in compilers

I bet you can't use the commands Tyrell used you fucking demented faggot.

>Sup Forums is one person
It's a normie show that rips off Fight Club. The reddit on Sup Forums likes it.

For once they show hackers write code realistically (actually thinking about it, not writing it like they know they should do from the start) and you complain? If you want to know what's a completely unrealistic depiction of hackers then watch Swordfish.

This. The only thing that bothered me a bit was last episode. They were teaching angela how to type all those commands when they could've made a script and made her start that instead. I get why they did that though.

I payed for a Bluray.. Honestly I just get do much money lately, that I buy anything that I remotely enjoy.. For instance, this month I bought an dell xps 13, new KIA (I work for them), couple of apps.. Audiobooks.. Ow and an iPhone to make fun from my poor friends (I have nexus 6p,coz roms)

> I'm getting lots of money
> I should waste it

Don't be retarded. Spend wisely.

>shit English
>buys BurpRays
>consumerist whore
>buys Kia, a literally chink shit car in order to feel rich driving a new car
Just a Pajeet in New York, are ya?

t. reddit

The first ep feels like they had one person who knows linux and shit write half of it, and another person who knows nothing about tech write the other half

The rest of it gets better. Its not 100% accurate but it gets enough right that I can excuse the shit that it gets wrong.

That last episode was dope, but It was so fucking very short

I'm actually from EU. It is my first car.. It's just a thing to wreck.. Also got a good deal coz business partner.

sup reddit

It was as long as every other episode wasn't it?

I am not planning on living very long.. Soo why not?

Yes it was, but you know the format changed It felt shorter

Satantic trips confirm. Sup Forums needs to calm down, it's a TV show, not a lecture/tutorial.

edgy