So I just recieved this email, to add some backstory...

So I just recieved this email, to add some backstory, I only signed up to the newsletter to see how pathetic this "coding project" was.

But this, this is just too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/karliekloss/status/697837478141632512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I....does she think the box is a computer?

Reminds me of SHARK TANK.

She does it "Like a Kloss"©®

Advertising dumb ad models is forbidden by global rules OP, irrespective of your intent.
Please stop posting this dumb bitch. There are actual female coders who do their shit professionally who you can post.
This bitch belongs in or

Okay you get a t-shirt and... What else? Please tell me you get something else than just a fucking t-shirt and a dumb box.

>I only signed up to the newsletter to see how pathetic this "coding project" was.
No one will believe you.

Lmao, females can't code worth shit. Any seemingly talented ones sucked dick to be successful.

Actually, I signed up for the #codewithklossy campaign, just to waste their time and money on interviewing me and shit.

white women in tech = cancerous subhuman trash

wow you sure showed them

You get the feeling of saying "I'm a fucking lonely human being with no attributes or social skills, so I try hide that fact by having a geeky xD t-shirt on"

Pic Related

She's a model making a subbuck off this whole empowerment movement that's already starting to dim out, I'd do the same

I actually did, though. They were so furious that they made Karly Kloss, or whatever her face is, write a letter of complaint.

good job, post it

I'd inseminate this woman aggressively on a daily basis.

Here we go again, another woman bashing thread. How pathetic do you have to be?

She's a real piece of work

All memes aside she is a profiteering scumbag.

>SHE IS A WOMYN THEREFORE SHE IS A VICTUM

No, you immense faggolar, unlike you I can critize people for their idiotic faults.

Can you find a link to this, I can't find it

This made me want to die.

Why are you such a manchild?

>>>/tumblr/

>thinking this is real
kek

Why are you such a cucklord?

i agree that some people here hate women in tech, but most just hate the fact that she is claiming to be a programmer by doing this type of shit. now go back to

Show us the letter

>Thinking this isn't

Nobody cares. Fuck off. kys.

ITT things that never happened.

This

Asking the same qustion

She, or her wrangler, deleted them

>starting to milk the normies
looks like the bitch might be somewhat smart after all

still
>I only signed up to the newsletter to see how pathetic this "coding project" was
right, running dry are we?

>kys.

Underage detected

Referring to I can't find any mention of this that doesn't reference this picture
I did find this
twitter.com/karliekloss/status/697837478141632512
Timestamp is exactly the same, some of the handles (@name) are changed since it's been a few months since the tweet was posted

Really makes you think...

You seem like a nice, intelligent, level-headed person with great people skills.

White women anywhere. I don't understand why white people get to be so proud when they're shit when it comes to character.

Inb4 but muh iq