Is there a better looking Mini ITX case?

is there a better looking Mini ITX case?

I don't think so

Nope, there isn't.

>xboxhuge ITX
>shitty plastic designed to look like metal

op, you have shit taste

Ncase M1 coming through!!!

>huge
lie
>shitty plastic designed to look like metal
lie, no plastic at all

leave, retard. just leave, it's embarrassing

what itx case should i get?

None, ITX is the worst meme this year

Jonsbo UMX1.

bullshit,just because you need a full tower, or 3 expansion slots doesn't mean everyone does, i surely don't, my last computer only ever had a single video card in it, i doubt that will change, usb dacs tend to be better than sound cards

i never had more than 4 drives connected to my motherboard at a single time, i don't use any kind of optical so i got an external one, it's still in the box

the only thing that i see as a hindrance is not being able to upgrade to a faster NIC, or if the nic dies, the board i have has built in wifi on top of that so no big deal if it does die, i can use that until i get a replacement

and i'm planning on going full meme tier and putting 32GB of ram in it

i got one. overpriced. but it was my only choice back at the time, the itx craze hadn't started yet . it's only good if you need to host a lot of hdds or a xbox huge long videocard. otherwise get a sg13. it's cheaper and smaller. or a jonsbo v3 or cooltek cube

Keep enjoying dust stupid itx retards...

Nano S. Mini ITX but feels like building in a atx case.

yea that's already on my short list, along with the huge evolv itx

yeah evolv itx was too fat and ugly so i went with the nano s.

>The body is made of steel while the rounded front bezel is composed of plastic with a thin aluminum face.

It might not be pure plastic but it's a fucking scam

And that user was right, the Node 304 is 20L, the NCASE is 12L

SG13 owner here

It's pretty good. Temps are high, but not too high.

the only problem i have with the nano s is the 160mm cpu cooler limit, making the d15/d15s the best i can shoe horn into the case for the windowed version, and the horrible color of the fans, i'd have to get a thermalright 147a if i want it to look some what decent

well unless i go for a le grand macho, and put the rear fan on the outside of the case, or get something like an ek predator(which won't be as quiet as a decent air cooler)

That doesn't matter, D14/15 isn't that appealing go with a be quiet cooler or a cryorig, all perform the same and don't look ugly.

which cryorig, both of the r1's are too tall

H7, BeQuiet Dark Rock 3. Both excellent coolers and perform well.

I got a thermaltake corev1, and i like it plenty

fuck, the h7 has a fitment issue with my motherboard asus z170i

I don't understand the "beauty" around a fuckin' grey box..
I really like the Bitfenix Prodigy though.

If it could be made to look like a nextcube, maybe.

sg13 is a pain in the ass to build in, horrible cable management and airflow, bad 1 piece cover.
its 5 times cheaper than m1 though
i hope itx goes mainstream so i can buy the a4 for less than $100usd. if not, im not going itx again because of the compromises and pain

Oh come now

My cover was bent too, but you just bend it back.
As for cables, the Silverstone short cable set is really helpful. Airflow? Yeah, maybe. I don't even have a blower card, and there is 5mm of gap between the cpu fan and the atx PSU, but my temps still stay below 85 when gaming