>2016
>not using a comfy nokia Lumia
What is wrong with you, Sup Forums?

>no apps

>What is wrong with you
I'm not poor.

Nokia has always been shit. Especially now.

They will soon be somewhat useful when we port android on them :^)

N900 was God tier

But that is an inferior OS, m8.

But it has applications

It was time where you were better off using a dumbphone, like SE.

plasticshit

it is a joke op? See the phones on pic? I still use the one on the right, even when mail app is officially unsupported, but I dont use the lumia worse experience ever with nokia, windows destroyed a great phone brand

I know :(

I already do and I like the stability. The lack of apps also doesn't bother me because all I use outside is basic calling and text messaging is the browser and Edge is good enough for mobile browsing.

The user interface of Windows 10 Mobile could use some work though. Although I like tiles, there should be some more customizeability.

The "Windows 10 Mobile is fucking shit" is a meme ir not?

>comfy
>that shitty ui

Ill stick with my zenfone 2. At least its not made by pic related.

Sup Forums is dead

I used one for six months and it was not terrible. Unfortunately I couldn't deal with no apps and no control like I have with rooted android + roms.

Lumia 550 & lumia 650

The OS comes with all the apps you need

The only reasons it gets shit is because the store is missing some major apps and it has a small user base

This

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I am using a Nokia Lumia, or rather I own a Lumia. It's forced me to use my work phone, a galaxy s6, for absolutely everything instead of my personal phone.

On the bright side, if you use a Lumia 930 as a dumbphone the battery will last ~1 week.

Microsoft publicly said they are not going to focus on mobile anymore. Probably cause it's shit. So good luck with your abanoned software.

You're making it sound like it's a minor inconvenience, which I guess is not your intention.

The push is universal. Windows 10 made that a reality.

It's typical Microsoft double talk. Not going to focus, because majority of work is done.

But it is heavily used and worked internally.

>So good luck with your abanoned software.
lolno

It is if you don't need those apps. The core set that comes bundled with the OS is superb and the gaps in the store are for non essential things like snapchat

Don't get your hopes up with Microsoft. And don't get me wrong, I would like to see them succeed to bring more competition.

They just released a major update. They may abandon win phones altogether if their store fails to gain steam, but not sooner.

I can definitely see the appeal, having used a Nokia 930, just the transition would not be "painless" right now.

>What is wrong with you, Sup Forums?
At this moment microsoft has practically a monopoly on the desktop and laptops and has a record on using anticompetitive measures and trying to lock their users to their platform, if we allow them to get a significant marketshare on mobiles we can say goodbye to the rest of the platforms and to the concept of interoperability, remember EEE.

>I would like to see them succeed to bring more competition.
I think this is going to depend on the success of the HP Elite X3. The hope is that it will do for Windows 10 on phones what the HP IPaq / Dell Axim did for Windows Mobile.

As a consumer phone, at the moment WM can't compete. But as a corp connected device, it's rock solid.

And that's the rub. Well designed hardware and software, with just not enough support.

If MS managed to unify PC and Phone as Android was on the rise WP would probably have been unstoppable. Alas...

I would rather see other competitors to suceed like ubuntu, tizen, sailfish or even firefox OS if it's still alive. I'm all for competition but microsoft has already proven multiple times to not play nice and to not tolerate competition, they'll try to depredate their competitors if they succeed on mobile.

Everything is pointing to Microsoft killing the Lumia. You'd have to be retarded to buy one now, even if it's cheap.

I own a superior phone

>Everything is pointing to Microsoft killing the Lumia
This was ALWAYS the plan. Somewhere between 2 and 5 years. That was part of the Nokia deal. Nokia eventually wants the name Lumia back.

>1+1
>better
off yourself

Might get a Lumia 650. Anyone here have one and have any thoughts about it?

Also what are you guys smoking, Nokia's old phones when they were still Nokia with the bright colors looked queer as fuck. I'm glad Microsoft bought them out and put a stop to that homosexuality.

>I'm glad Microsoft bought them out and put a stop to that homosexuality
LOL

I had lumia 1020 and I switched Galaxy s7
I miss the os, I miss the camera, I miss everything but lack of apps...

Really? You think this looks good? Because I have some fingerpaintings done by a 6 year old I could sell you then.

>It's forced me to use my work phone, a galaxy s6
But, why?

That looks cute

it´s useless and it´s microsoft lumia

Shit phone

My work phone is one of these. The only program I miss having is pokemon, which ought not be on a work phone anyway,

>nokia
What's that?

>not pokemon
Microsoft is fucking trash

Something better than apple

Is that a Nokia Asha? I remember I kinda wanted one back in the day but i wasn't sure if i would like it or not. At the end i ended buying the samsung galaxy I5500L, which wasn't that bad.

Lumia 520 owner. My first and my last winjews phone.

>buys the cheapest smartphone ever made at the time
>surprised it sucks

Fuck off op with this piece of shit windows phone. I should have never bought one. Fuck I am excited for my next phone after 4 years of windows phone 8.shit and 10.moreshitty. Either android or ios

>pic related

My honest take on the nokia smartphone(a very low end one)

>be me
>Going to london for 5 days with me dad
>Samsungerooni crapsa the bed 1 day before our departure.
>having a phone is crucial,borrow me mums super low end lumia
>She has 2 phones(one "dumb" and one "smart" one,she cant figure out the smartphone even if her life depended on it)
>Even though its low end af,it still has a microSD slot,I put an old 8gb Msd old one In which I had laying around because the internal memory was almost filled up(family related pics n stuff,mind you the phone has 4Gb of internal storage)
>Music is clear and distortion free,seemingly
>the VERY limited apps that do work,work snappy and seem to be free nearly bug fre
>Even the foobar2000 app i doing OK
>Btw gorilla glass 3
>Lack of free apps is apparent
>And the ones that re good and free spam you with vibration
>default apps are snappy as fuck

Pretty good considering its cheap as chips

I use a Lumia.

I can't recall the model, but it's not a high end one, and still it is snappier than high end Samsung models my workmates use, or than my Android tablet.

All the apps I use are there, and they work well.

The only thing it lacks are games, but playing games on a phone is stupid anyways.

I am gay

Get android, user.

almost bought a 950 upon release.
dodged a read bullet and got a g4 for cheaper.

fuck no apps, microsoft and their indian OS.

i pity the people who dropped money on a windows phone, that shits literally dead

650 here. Solid phone. Needs all the updates + First time installing use wifi or the phone is not usable.
Steam and other apps are here, gaben has seen his arrogance ( the whole anti modern windows )

Nokia android soon

>android

There is nothing wrong in that pic.