What's wrong with Ubuntu 16.04 with Unity?

What's wrong with Ubuntu 16.04 with Unity?

I installed TLC and Linrunner and the fans hardly ever kick on.

The dock is super comfy, it's very stable and everything is snappy and fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/XgAJPKh.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because now you have a functioning desktop, we can't have that now can we? Better put some rice on there and update the kernel!

Why does Sup Forums dislike functionality?

>16.04
>very stable
Pick one.

Tried out 16.04.01 with Unity for the first time. Feels good man.

Cuz mah sekrit klub

i prefer windows 10

can i get th wallp pls

Sure

i.imgur.com/XgAJPKh.jpg

No rice, no life

Thanks mate.

What's wrong with bread crusts?

>pedo fag
DELET THIS

Only the gays eat bread crusts

I honestly don't have a problem with it.
I'm more of a WM dood tho.

Android users and autism. Linux is the ultimate game of trying to put all your toys in a straight line. These autist faggots love it.

if they aren't playing with their OS or Mobile every waking minute "testing" and "customizing" (ie. making it functional). They have a big tard meltdown.

REEEEEEEIFAGSIAMIRITEBROS!!@!!@@111

>being this mad

sorry you are so bad at computers, enjoy your mac os

It's very good and it's available on windows 10 so you don't have to install and mess your computer with partitions. There are still some speed issues but I think it will be faster to use it from windows in few months than with full install and the hardware support is and will be much better on windows than on linux.

Is tlp still updated?

This thread again?

Install KDE you weeb fuck.

It's bad enough that it sends your info to amazon, but it comes with systemdicks as well. I wouldn't use Ubuntu at all when 14.04 drops support soon.

Did they fix the slower desktop show?
Last time I tried there were a kind of java like splash screen before going to the desktop and it took more than 10s!

>animeshit

fuck off reddit

Minimum requirements for KDE are 64gb of RAM and an i7 extreme processor, preferably overclocked to 4+ Ghz. At that point it's choppy, but manageable.

Dear God that's beautiful. Unity hate is a meme.

>tinkering is autism
Mac fag detected

wtf do you need that much processing power for if it's just a desktop environment?