How can we punish Reddit for downtime? Especially downtime during key events like The International and the Olympics...

How can we punish Reddit for downtime? Especially downtime during key events like The International and the Olympics? I've got Reddit on report at the BBB over and over and nothing seems to come of it. I hope it at least hurts their wallet to fight the bad reviews.

>The International
It's just a bunch of autists playing a shitty computer game? It's not a key event.

I hope for your sake this post is a troll.

I've never seen this much undeserved entitlement in a single post before.

rofl this is 4chen nerd i can do what i want and u have to attack my targets

Are you paying for a service?
Fuck off.

Rolfing so hard is this a reddit employee here getting butthurt

Sup Forums is down all the time and I don't get angry for being unable to post.
I have a Sup Forums pass btw.

Go outside.

How did you know about leddit's downtime in the first place?

>this is Sup Forums's userbase in 2016
rly makes u think...

>rly makes u think...

makes u think u need a new place to spread garbage? be happy some quality is finally reaching your boards

Reddit is our brother site. Why would you want to punish them...

>quality

yo wtf reddit I go back forth from reddit to Sup Forums for like 3 hrs before bed this is my fun time i can't reddit fuckin up my day this is the only thing i do for fun i literally can't even.
im gonna have to go to bed all fucked up now bcz of this i hope i get fired tmrw fucking reddit got tammit bubby

Reported.

I feel you're pain lad

theres like a million redditors here, if you close one thread they will just make a new one. I stopped reporting them. Maybe they will just say in one. Sup Forums has 3 reddit threads going right now.

Man reddit has some good looking jerseys apart from the branding. Wish /n/ would get their shit together design wise.

Go away Bepsifag

fuck its up now cool

twss :^)

The Yotsuba jersey was the only good looking one. That black/white design and every variation of it looks like shit.

Wonder what they changed

Probably took down all the anti-Hillary posts

Silly weeb

Go buy your /r/bicycling uniform.