I have been using a GTX 660 since it came out. I can still play all of the newest games...

I have been using a GTX 660 since it came out. I can still play all of the newest games, and run all of my programming software with ABSOLUTELY no issues. I do admit that some more power would be nice, however, I have never had any driver or other issues. Just more proof that AMDfags should all kill themselves :^)

I have a 660 too, i'm very proud of it!

Gtx 680 4gb here, still works fantastic.

Didn't have to put up with horrible ATI drivers, but now that they have dx12, looks like there's finally some competition.

I have an older 280 still working to this day

the trick is to stay with 2-3 drivers behind on the GPU and keep the Bios updated as some motherboards do not play well with all graphic cards

I still have a GTX 570 running smoothly, doubles as my stovetop. Im actually looking to get a 1070 soon.

my gtx470 still works fine. i will probably get a 1070 or 1080 this black friday

>not enjoying the best price:perforamnce card ever released
6870 still plays everygame out @ 1080p with decent framerates. can get a second one for under $100 now and enjoy 2k (long as i get a 2gb version) bad boy overclocks past 1k megahurtz...
srsly why do gpu manufacturers slack so hard with shit gpus that don't bring anything of value with each new release?

My GT430 was still rocking for years, handled some new stuff ok at best, moved to a 750ti

>being this insecure about a fucking graphics card

Literally no drivers.
No point since they're not even updating crossfire profiles.

If you updated to crimson, you should see a slight performance gain going back to catalyst

>with ABSOLUTELY no issues.
Anyone who says this is a filthy liar.

>have 560 Ti
>be one generation behind from using Shadowplay
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

560 ti doesn't support shadowplay???

>Shadowplay
you are never going to be famous on youtube loser

6 series and beyond

>what is sharing things with your friends

I have a 660 too, never has any issues.

>he thinks black friday will magically make newly released products drop in price
typical nvidiot

650 Ti BOOST here.
It's basically the same card. It's okayish, i have to lower settings on newest AAA games.
MGSV ran absolutely fine though.

i have a 960 and can play pretty much anything at good enough rates if i wanted to

but i dont play games anymore so i dont really care. i'm not upgrading this thing until it dies on me. only thing i'd consider upgrading at this point are my shitty 60hz monitors. ram, and possibly some HDs but i dont really need more space tBh

Its good you take pride in what makes you happy.

Now don't turn out like the rest of Sup Forums and become bloodthristy about it

960 4gb here
Run everything on ultra 60 fps >

My 670 works well, I just wish I had more vram.

Incorrect moinsuer,
One of my 680's died on me about a month ago, and whilst yes i still have 1 a 50% failure rate isnt so good. Then there was a few issues with warframe crashes, wow blackscreens and some other shit. I am still probably going to go novidia next pc but im not deluding myself that they are infallible gook genie's.

>taking anecdote and sample size of 2 as a serious judgement

Really..?

i value real world conditions over some probably paid for statistics, im strange like that.