Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxSiA14OkVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>QC

thats some old shit

fck yea i like the dog

>fck yea i like the dog
Woof!

Gonna move out in the coming months and get a new tv stand as well as desk. Any other suggestions?

all IKEA everything

all black-brown everything

that's what I planned on, good to hear I have the right idea. Also plan to get some decent speakers and ditch the shitty soundbar.

How did you manage to fit that much shit taste into one picture.
>garbage mouse
>garbage keyboard
>fucking of all things pabst
>tumblr webcomic
Just because it's old doesn't mean it's good. It's garbage.

Just built this beast

You need better speakers. Also specs?

quads never lie

>carpet floor

what a fucking degenerate

dope speakers but the monitor is blocking that one..

Don't forget garbage lamp and most-likely pabst-tier headphones..

also, nice quads

All of this shit is for sale in South Ontario.

I agree about the speakers, I have a Z170-D3H motherboad, i5 3.5GHZ processor, 16gb ram, 2x Sapphire hx 470 Graphics cards, HX 1000i psu

No bully

What does my room say about me Sup Forums?

R8/H8

I can't deal with that waifu cancer. I net you're a decent fellow except for that.
Do you really need that typewriter, the Pandora and the Raspberry Pi?

The fuck you say about my waifu

Not enough led.
It says that you'll die alone.
Hipster Fuck with a typewriter.
Sad/lonely and you have no style.

Doesn't matter, I'll never touch real women

Missed out an Aeron for roughly 100USD in perfect condition, contemplating suicide

Actually yes i do. I use the typewriter for filling out forms or making quick shipping labels. The raspberry is my torrent box. And theres actually two pandoras there that don't have any purpose other than being cool

Hell fucking yeah

Can't I own a typewriter just because I appreciate the aesthetics and not be a hipster?

Identify yourself, are you Shitogefag or Tsugmibestgirlintheworldfag

I think I saw the ad. Are you in Oshawa, south of Toronto? I'm contemplating on taking you up on that model m

>It says that you'll die alone

Why?

>pabit
You are now confirming the meme to hard man ABORT.
comfy tea time
cute plant mine likes the outside to much now.
you have a neat pillow.
The empty boxes ruin it for me bb.
>he is the kong with no style
sudoku ur self. death by numbers.

r8?

too much gamerware
too much grime and mess
bad camera, can't see shit

You guys aren't concerned about dust accumulation by having your towers on the floor? I guess positive pressure would help, but surely it's not unavoidable?

Dust filters plus Eco Mode on the PSU means I won't be drawing any dust from below the case anyway since the PSU fan is literally never on.

Guy with the goose pillow here.
Mine isn't entirely on the floor, it has a neat little rack to stand on. Dust is pretty much unavoidable anyway, but dust screens help more than placement I think.

You don't actually drink pbr while you're alone, do you?

There is a party of people outside of that frame, yes?!?

Mine is behind my moniters not on the floor

holy fuck calibrate your colors

aw moving? your pad looks so sweet.

Goodnight, Sup Forums, pls rate.

Looks comfy as fuck, plus you have my dream computer. Bueno.

Good morning, campers

looks like a dream man. i need to work hard so I can build a setup like yours

Only difference is now the shitty Palit GTX 960 is a MSI 1070 Gaming X.

That tv is to faar away op u shuld get it closser

3/3

I'm going to assume this is sarcasm unless you're talking about when I'm in bed; not much I can do about that desu

You know all that stuff about being a certain distance away from a TV is nonsense, right?

>Elder Sign
My nigga. If you have not tried the expansions I recommend them heartily. Even just the first fixes so much.

PC - 10/10, 32GB RAM are way overkill but it's k
Politics - MAGA/10 at least he's not Hillary
Room - 3/10 sorry bro I don't like the color of your walls, that curtain looks cheap as hell and the room looks like it's really small.

I've only tried the expansions in the Android game, not the physical version. Been meaning to bust it out for a while now actually, been over a year sinc eI last played. Good idea!

Would be neat with a better screen arrangement. Don't you get tired from moving your head to view that huge panel from up close?

No. If I'm reading or browsing on that display, which is rarely, I have the window set up like I do in that picture. In games, the trade off to have most of my field of view taken up is worth having to glance to the corners to check my HUD elements, it's something I don't even notice.

New KB

The trackpad stickers are like 5 bucks you cheap ass.

I did try to do a corner setup but not enough room, I'll look more into it on the weekend.
PCI Passthrough is very cool tech.

Need to rig those holes up with plates eh bud?

I should. What difference does it make though?

faggots

FRIDAY MUTHAFUCKAS

youtube.com/watch?v=IxSiA14OkVE

steam controllers are nice

Game?

That's the Witcher 3, user.

r8 if you want

Very 'Office Cubicle'. I like minimalism and even the idea of keeping things spartan, but a bit of personality would be nice!

The lighting conditions in my beasement suck.

That tea set looks pretty comfy. What are you drinking?

I really love that clock. Where can I get one?

What kind of PDA-Thingie is that next to your 3ds?

>No Numpad on your keyboard
0/10

Pretty comfy setup, but how do you live without arrow keys or a numpad?

Hide those cables somewhere m8

What do you have in mind ? I've never had any kind of decoration in my room apart from a jackie chan picture on my door when I was 9

This is a shit r8ing

So perfectly minimal. Very comforting

Those lights are fucking cringeworthy

Frame a nice poster or two? I can only see a corner so maybe you have colour in the rest of the room but this little corner just remind me of my call centre days.

UR A SHIT CUNT M8

just fucking end my life already
anyways how are you lads?

Don't listen to that fag. Your battlestation looks fine and is probably closer to cluttered than "spartan"
You certainly shouldn't just be adding random shit to please idiots with shit taste

Pretty good, lad. It's Friday, I'm loving the 'working from home' as it's currently super quiet so I've been shitposting and watching Netflix all morning.

I'm not keen on your cables on the left, v messy :(

Fill your room with white supremacy posters and flags.

Warm and comfy

Here's the rest of the room

I think it goes without saying that you really need some actual light fixtures

Is that tiny thing your bed?

Yeah it's an old house of my parents, when the last tenants left they took their lampshades and I never bothered replacing them.

It is my bed but it's not so tiny, it's a regular 2 places bed I stole from my sister, I don't know the exact measurements.

im going to guess you live in one of the old soviet satellite states because that place looks fucking depressing
Romania or Ukraine?

I'm in France but I come from Luxembourg, I just came here to study and my parents have owned that house for about 25 years now and it's never been renovated but it's actually not so bad.

looks like a 140x190
>tfw your bed is 90x190

Rereposting, my frames just arrived so now I can hang something on the wall instead of sticking posters like I used to. I just need to find a drill.

that's ok user, you will always sleep alone anyways
my big bed is just wasting space I could put computers in

Hey, one time a friend slept with me...

It's called the timesquared. Was a bitch to find and had to get it from a sketch ass website iirc

i like this photo

Morning Sup Forums
Another fine day of olympic fencing