/whpg/ - Wireless Headphone General

/whpg/ - Wireless Headphone General

>Wired is frowned upon.
>If you dislike a suggestion, try giving a better suggestion to whomever asked instead of going "hurr, x sucks"

Last Thread: This is the first thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-MARSEE-Fidelity-Wireless/dp/B011VT9OKU/ref=cm_cr_othr_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Fuleadture-Hands-Free-Bluetooth-Enabled/dp/B01CCRWBG4/ref=cm_cr_othr_d_product_top?ie=UTF8#Ask
amzn.com/B01G3J1I5M
amzn.com/B01A0EAYDI
amazon.com/gp/product/B0038W0K2K/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AHAHAHA Kill yourself.

I like this. Wireless is the future. Embrace it.

We wouldn't be a technology sub if we were afraid of the future.

Thoughts on a pair of cheap Chinese Bluetooth earphones for jogging?

Why? Considering wireless gets so much hate in the original hpg.

Was it hate for wireless headphones or hate for a poster who disregards everything inconvenient to the point of creating a whole new thread and calling everyone who disagrees with him "degenerate fucks?"

Not quite sure where you're going with this, but here's your (you)

>Apple is confirmed to be getting rid of headphone jack
>Apple is confirmed to not be using APT-X in current and future phones.

AWWWW LAWDY !!

Wireless is the future :')

>Not quite sure where you're going with this
What was stated is patently wrong. No one hated on wireless headphones in /hpg/. The closest was hating on an idiot who wasn't agreed with. What is wanted is not a place to discuss wireless headphones but a place to discuss wireless headphones only in the positive, ie. an echo chamber.

Not quite. I started this thread to discuss wireless headphones, pros and cons of various models, budget Chinese models, higher end branded models, etc.

The OP of hpg states wireless is frowned upon, which was most likely included to encourage people to shit on anyone looking for advice on wireless headphones.

If you wish to discuss wireless, feel free to stay, if you wish to shit on wireless, go back to the anti wireless circlejerk.
>>>/hpg/

it was stated before that those "rules" are there to keep shitposting and arguments that lead nowhere at bay, however you did seemed the wholle time to be more offended by the Op than to try to offer data to support your opinions, so there's that.

Actually that just encourages shitposting, there shouldn't be any mention of wireless in the op, much less it being frowned upon, if you want to encourage neutral discussions with less shitposting.

Meh, Bluetooth is more convenient imho, plus it let them fit in a bigger battery.

The thin phone meme needs to die though.
Btw, Apple isn't the first to remove the 3.5mm from their phones.

At that price you may as well just order them to find out. Bluetooth earphones are getting really cheap now, and the cheap Bluetooth earphones manage to destroy cheap wired earphones in sound quality.

>the cheap Bluetooth earphones manage to destroy cheap wired earphones in sound quality
Measurements? Honestly curious.

Don't have any, Just my personal experience comparing bluedio n2 to my friends $15 cheapo earphones from jb hifi.

When it comes to clarity though my other friends vmoda remotes destroy anything I've got, but still, I'm happy.

I think it's because wireless headphones have their own dedicated amp while wired ones rely on the phone/mp3.

Not op btw, but I do recommend the n2 if you're after cheap Bluetooth earphones.

>Meh, Bluetooth is more convenient imho, plus it let them fit in a bigger battery.

APT-X is a new audio codec transmitted through Bluetooth. What the hell are you talking about ?

>the cheap Bluetooth earphones manage to destroy cheap wired earphones in sound quality.

Absolutely incorrect. Turn inwired your Sup Forums card and leave. My AU$10 Phillips she3590 sound better than any wireless i have heard.... And i mainly play 24 bit flac files on my iphone 6s. No way i am going near a lossy transmission standard.

Well, if it makes any difference I'm talking about the Australian market where they sell dogshit $1 Chinese earphones for $19 here

Has bluedio paid off reviewers, or are they really that good?

>mfw people in hpg are still bickering over why wireless is shit despite being unable to provide any real arguments or points in their defense

>I'm going to tout my opinion like it's fact.

All cheap earbuds sound like shit, you get what you pay for.

>24 bit flac
>iphone
>$10 earbuds

This can't be real. There's no way someone can be this retarded.

I need good lower profile over the head headphones that are bluetooth because my 3.5mm jack is fucked.

I've been looking since I posted in the /hpg/ and I found these.

Are either of these good?

amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-MARSEE-Fidelity-Wireless/dp/B011VT9OKU/ref=cm_cr_othr_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I like the "next track" option on these

amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Fuleadture-Hands-Free-Bluetooth-Enabled/dp/B01CCRWBG4/ref=cm_cr_othr_d_product_top?ie=UTF8#Ask

but these seem to be a better quality, plus they have a pedometer

Im going to go take a shit and be back to check the thread. If yall could recompensed me some or look at these, i'd REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks Sup Forums

Bluetooth earphones, even the cheap shit ones, manage to sound decent thanks to having their own dac.

Don't smash it till you try it

Have you looked at the options on aliexpress?

Saw this posted in the other thread, how well would these fit for jogging.

I'm taking about the middle ones

Thank you, Op.

Question: Is there an open source alternative to aptX?

I just bought these two items yesterday. I don't know much about aptX low latency, other than that it supposed allows you to watch video without the audio going out of sync. I'm about to find out.

>amzn.com/B01G3J1I5M
>amzn.com/B01A0EAYDI

>blowing over $100 on lossy

It's been my experience that no in-ear buds are good for jogging.

Two reasons:
>THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD (seals causes you to hear the vibrations in your body 10x louder)
>Can't hear car coming down the street, or the muffled ebonics parading from a gaggle of basketball americans around the corner

Personally, I think you should go for clip-on phones.

Those ones do have the ear hooks though which should secure them in place?

Most earbuds are secure in your ear just from the rubber/foam seal.

If you're set on earbuds, get something like these:
amazon.com/gp/product/B0038W0K2K/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_2

I've got a pair of them, and they use a flexible wire instead of hard plastic hooks for your ear; it's much more comfortable.

Cheers mate.

That's actually not bad.

Based.

eh, I'm not really a fan of wireless in general. Don't like to charge things that shouldn't require charging.

Coolest things that are similar that I ever saw were hearing aids that did bluetooth. When I was in college, I was in a class with a guy that just got back from Afghanistan, he apparently was really close to some kind of explosive when it went off and it ruined his hearing. Anyway, the military got him these awesome hearing aids, and he could listen to music or whatever whenever he felt like it and no one would know.

>40 hour charge

BULLSHIT