NVIDIA - Strong Second Quarter - $1.43 Billion: Record Revenue

wccftech.com/nvidia-reports-q2-fy17-quarterly-earnings/

What a madness

Looks like those price hikes were necessary after all! It would be better I AMD went out of business! Nvidia chip prices will drop!

wow maybe they can take some of that money and actually manufacture some cards so we'd have something to buy

81% marked-share now.

It's over.

Dude, you have issues...

DELETE

Aren't the new 1000 series cards cheaper than the old 900 series...?

DEL

ya but not as cheap as ur mum lol xdd

Price per performance they are much cheaper.

But generation to generation they are $50 more expensive.

But AMD did the exact same thing.

Why?

based

>AMD
>3xx
>rebrands of 2xx with oc more vram
>still shitty drivers on linux

>fiji
>overhype hbm1
>release fury x
>house fire
>need to aio
>low overcloking capability
>slower than non oc 980ti at lauch
>wait 3 month for decent driver otimization

>overhype polaris 10/11
>relaese the rx480
>14nm
>slower in dx11 than 1060
>draw more power
>hotter
>very low overcloking capability even with the costoms
>the 390 is faster even on dx12 or vulkan games

WHAT A BIG SERPRISE LADS

AMD = A MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT

And you think prices would drop if AMD was out of the picture? Owned a 550ti, 960 and a 1070. I regret buying 1 of these cards.

550 ti?

Na that was mean. The 960 2GB though was expensive and a piece of shit. Had the VRAM roof blown out of it by GTA V, which is basically why I brought it. I imagine the 4GB was alot better.

Thats a fucking monopoly. Split when?

I remember reading about how 550 ti was horrible value back in the day, so I went with a used 260 instead

AMD has 100% of the buttcoin market ;^)

So pointing out AMD's consistent failure makes you a shill? I hate Nvidia, they are cucking us all, and I really want AMD to succeed, but it seems they are just not capable. It's a bit upsetting. Also, in a few years, we'll all be forced to use Windows 10 if we want to play the newest games, and I personally just don't think gaming is worth using that shitshow human rights violation of an OS. I already use the internet, it's already a struggle. Hopefully VR is not a strictly DX12 thing because I really want to be involved in that, it's a fascinating new frontier and I hope it takes off eventually.

>So pointing out AMD's consistent failure makes you a shill?

Welcome to Sup Forums

Its a monopoly but Nvidia isnt doing anything wrong so nobody cares.

You think people ever complain about MS having a monopoly on OSes?

But they don't, there's osx, Linux distros, bsd, etc.

This. Say bad things about AMD on Sup Forums is like say bad things about Trump on Sup Forums

>Nvidia isnt doing anything wrong
Except forcing proprietary APIs and middleware onto people and selling their shit overpriced as fuck. Pic related.

>/biz/