When will Linux users stop lying to themselves thinking that it will ever been for the general consumer and that the...

When will Linux users stop lying to themselves thinking that it will ever been for the general consumer and that the "just werx" attitude that Windows and OSX employs is "laziness" and having to troubleshoot things in a terminal should be learned by people that spend an hour per month on a computer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_(operating_system)#Linux_kernel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Antergos just werks

If you do your research, you'll find the distros who just werk and are capable of being run by the general consumer.

POO

Microsoft paid FUDsters please leave, this thread is against Sup Forums rules.

>what is chromebook

>implying I want normies ruining linux like they did with the internet

>what is Ubuntu for 500 alex

They qont because they need to make up bullshit to keep the delusions that they are special and better because they use an unpopular and needlessly difficult to use os which is inferior in every way to Windows

Every time there is a discussion about linux they always argue that how this and that distro sucks and breaks all the time but at the same time they claim linux is so good

There is a reason why it only has 2% marketshare, many many more people could install linux but they dont because its simply worse than windows

Yeah do a bunch of research to find a distro which does not have an autistic install process, then fuck around it to make it usable only to find out you cant use any programs with it

>people that spend an hour per month on a computer.
which is exactly nobody

There is literally noone who owns a computer and spends just "an hour per month on a computer."
Literally

We had 2 linux course in uni and even the prof said that linux is fucking retarded desktop os, the exam was to make folder and put a text file in it and what takes 10 seconds in Windows took 45 minutes in linux because we had to search on google for fucking terminal codes and the tutorials were so unhelpful that it was nearly impossible to find

Inb4 hurr durr ur dumb 4 lonix

If its supposed to be better than windows it should be just as easy to use too

But lonix autists wont understand it and just keep vomiting their bs here while being completly ignorant of everything

Also MAIN reason why g likes linux is because its a hipster board and everything popular is uncool

Cherrypicking 1 fact while unable to understand the rest of the post

>thinking that it will ever been for the general consumer
I'm a Linux user and I don't think that, although Android phones have made me reconsider my position somewhat.

>"it doesn't apply to this group which doesn't exist, therefore it's bad"
>"ch-cherrypicking"

Sup Forums - viral marketing

Android is a very simple user friendly system which is nothing like linux and its not even linux

Android being linux is just another made up bs so linux users feel better about their shitty os

Linux user being retarded as always

Man, I can't wait for summer to end. Even the bait is shit.

>Android is a very simple user friendly system which is nothing like linux and its not even linux
It is Linux....

>Android being linux is just another made up bs so linux users feel better about their shitty os
It *is* Linux you dumb shit.

Its android

>facts>its b8 guiseeee

Lonix user delusion and ignorance

>Its android
No shit, but it's Linux.

Nop

I see you are mixing it up Sanjay, shilling against Mac threads has gotten a little too stale and you have moved onto Linux now! I'm sure Mr. Chopra will recognize the initiative soon you and your family will be able to afford a loo.

dat denial

Im not a pajeet i dont use shitty linux distros i use the operating system of the white man, Windows

user, you seem to be confused. If you actually had 2 linux courses and can't do:
mkdir faggot
cd faggot/
touch OP

it's not because looneecks is bad, but because your education is donkey shit. I did elementary school in post-communist Romania and attended the "computer club" and the same shit for a windoze cmd console (we had "dual-booting" ms-dos/win95 PC's back then) is
MKDIR faggot
CD faggot
ECHO . > OP

It is you fucking idiot.

Using a linux kernel = a linux distro

>white man
Fuck this is funny

>windows for white men
>more pajeets and h-1b visas than imaginable
>leader of microsoft is a designated shitting street shitter

Dat delusion

You didnt use sudo so you cant do it neither gypsy:^}

You got memes windows got marketshare, softwares :}

He doesn't need to use sudo if he has a permission to write in the working directory. Your bait is too low.

>You got memes windows got marketshare, softwares :}
Wtf I love Microsoft now

>Dat delusion
It uses the Linux kernel. Explain to me why you believe it's not Linux then.

Yea sure lonix autismo

what happened to ballmer?

Why did the normie version of linux, steamOS failed so hard?

Because it android and not linux why cant you lonix autists cant understand anything

the root folder is "/" user, and as you can see user, as I didn't reference it, you can't just suppose I don't have permission, I reiterate, I can't wait for summer to end, even the bait is shit.

>Because it android and not linux why cant you lonix autists cant understand anything
Read the fucking link you failed abortion.

Kernel != OS

Nice post user. Spontaneously constrains you to conceive.

Android is not linux doesnt matter how many times you try to say it

Sure gypoo

>Android is not linux doesnt matter how many times you try to say it

>Since April 2014, Android devices mainly use versions 3.4, 3.10 or 3.18 of the Linux kernel.

Now kill yourself

they only work for people who have no real work to do

Ps

You lonix fags have the ubunto phone os which is a big failure pos like linux :)))

OS != kernel

Idiot

Nice try, but Ubuntu phone isn't Linux, it's Ubuntu. It says "Ubuntu phone" under the system info.

Yeah, keep feeding the troll and it's troll thread you fucking morons

This is literally a 14 year old troll thread just report and be on your ways guys

Why are you even on Sup Forums?

So basically android is not lonux finally you understand it

ubuntu is lonix and a failure

Shhh

>Android isn't linux because it's good
>Ubuntu is Linux because I don't like it

>non-ironically communismware on his phone
Why do you hate USA?

Android is pretty shit compared to ios but still not linux

Ubuntu is the biggest linux distro so ???

Dumb lonix users

U r rite fellow g-poster, leenacx ppl are the dumbz ::---DDDDDD

>Android is pretty shit compared to ios but still not linux
It's literally running the Linux kernel, it is Linux.

>Ubuntu is the biggest linux distro so ???
Gentoo is a FreeBSD and a Linux distro
Debian is too.

And no, Ubuntu is not the biggest distro.

Following your inb4, hurr dur ur dumb 4 loonix. How the fuck can it take more than 1 cd and 1 mkdir? Was this class for old people or something?

>Yes ubunto is the biggest
It's not

We had to use sudo

Then what

According to distro watch, Linux Mint is.

Oh man that is a beautiful picture.

Gotta go to the butcher to get some meat for grilling. Friday, wooo.