WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS SHIT??

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS SHIT??

Other urls found in this thread:

bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=608016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice thread user. Absolutely inclines you to envision

Chrome(?) changed that shit. Or is it Windows 10?

It annoying either way. Hate this shit with fucking around with shortcuts and stuff.

bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=608016
>Status: WontFix

This is Chrome and Canary on win7.

How could they possibly fuck up something like this?

itt: plebs without back/forward buttons on their mouse

I work with 10+ different computers every day.
I'm not gonna buy a mouse with keys to all of those computers since I don't own them.

Just typical open sores developers thinking they know better than their userbase, tinkering for the sake of it just to justify their existence.

This isn't a problem if you don't have a shitty mouse.

A good change.

>alt and left arrow are practically the length of the backspace key apart
>never used in editing, far less likely to accidentally cause backwards navigation
>arguably same distance hand movement to activate
>people complaining about actual improvements
>not having a back button on your mouse
I knew exactly who is complaining about this improvement, people who bought those shitty keyboards that have no separate arrow keys.

If you're going to complain about anything, complain about how they won't implement the hiding of close buttons on all but the active tab (without having to open 50 tabs to reduce the tab size enough to cause it) which probably has the most support out of any change suggested but they filed it under won't implement.

i voted for this change. i fucking hated backspace taking you back a page.

R.I.P. accidentally going back while typing in a form on a page that doesn't confirm when I try to leave

Wait, don't people use the back button on the browser? If you're scrolling through webpages your hand is on your mouse... How is moving to your keyboard a "shortcut" for anything? I

>using your mouse
>not glorious page up/page down master race

What about links on the page? The mouse is literally designed for this style browsing and if you seriously use your keyboard you're an idiot.

[tab]?

>not knowing how to click links without a mouse
lol how's your first day on the interwebs

Fucking finally

>Not being in charge of your company computer supply and buying a good mouse for all of them.
Maximum pleb

Let me call my boss and tell him we need to spend €4000 on mice this month because some twat on Sup Forums called me a maximum pleb.

Is there anyway to bybass this in javascript ? I have a custom keyboard handling in my webpage but the backspace isn't recognized in chrome

>tabbing through multiple links to maintain your haxxor persona instead of using your designed--for-purpose mouse

I know HOW to do it you sad little mong but I have no NEED to do it, and neither should you.

You could always make a userscript that loads on all pages that will receive the backspace keypress and do a browser back.

Good luck making it ignore backspace while in text entry areas though.

try "last tab back" on the chrome web store

Doesn't chrome have a keyboard shortcut customization addon?

Fixed lol

>make a typo in a lengthy post / document you're editing
>backspace

okay lol

that is literally the reason why they made the change, read the original bug report.