Windows 10 acceptance thread

Why can't you guys accept that Windows 10 is the future? Are you really scared about Windows 10 stealing your data? Users' data and intrusive ads are necessary for further improvement and system development. Give Windows your data and it will reward you with the best protection and support service every user could dream of. Seriously, what do you need to conceal?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html
i.4cdn.org/g/1471013602463.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>extremely invasive spying
>extremely aggressive upgrade campaign
>windows changes your settings back without asking
>daily spyware updates being forcefed to your computer
>windows literally deletes other operating systems from your hard drive

Windows 10 is literally a yandere at this point.

>Windows 10 is literally a yandere at this point.
This is a good thing.

Best archetype.

All these points except the so called "spyware" (a virtually non-issue for 99% of human beings) become invalid the instant you install Windows 10 on a new build, which is literally the only clever thing a pc user should do in 2016.

Fuck off pajeet

>extremely invasive spying
source?
>extremely aggressive upgrade campaign
not a bad thing after the shitshow that was idiots still using XP past 2010
>windows changes your settings back without asking
has never happened to any of my machines or anyone I know
>daily spyware updates being forcefed to your computer
this would be a good point if you didn't include the spyware maymay
>windows literally deletes other operating systems from your hard drive
this straight up doesn't happen
10 rupees have been deposited into my account

Kindly fuck off back to Tumblr/Reddit.
Can't find it? Here it is:
tumblr.com
reddit.com

10 rupees have been deposited to your microsoft account, rajeesh

>using malware as operating system
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html

Next pajeet will say the world doesn't revolve around webms

Im starting to wonder if dx12 support is worth all this shit.

fuck off pajeesh

The alternative are either OS X or thousands of Linux distros. Choose well.

not an argument.

you freecucks are so deluded you actually think Linux is above reproach...hilarious

Hopefully you'll have fun with ricing your fav faulty Linux distro for all your life

>source?
Have you ignored everything posted on Internet in the past several months or are you just that much of a microcuck fanboy?

I still haven't seen a single traffic analysis by a reputable publication, no.

What about reading EULA?
What about googling the latest spying tool released for corporate?
And believing the force updates for everybody is good thing reminds me of comunism.

I read the EULA, everything about data collection of files on your local harddrive is about the OneDrive integration, if you don't use that and/or don't have a Microsoft account it doesn't apply to you.
"Latest spying tool released for corporate" gives me absolutely garbage on Google, how about actually linking the articles that support your argument?
Yeah let's make updates optional and have another hundred thousand computers become part of a botnet because granny doesn't know how to update and because retards like you think they don't need security patches if they have ~common sense~.

>Have you ignored everything posted on Internet in the past several months

You mean the windows 10 yandere memes? Or people taking "sides" and flinging shit at each other for using/not using windows 10? After all this time of not ignoring it I still don't have a fucking clue. If anything I'm more unsure what to believe now.

Windows© 10®™
The only walware you'll ever need

I'm more concerned with the pajeets' incompetence continuing to make it a bloated mess that Microsoft will charge me 100 burgers to use every year. But the data and the ads are bad enough, and since I don't play games it doesn't offer me any reason to upgrade over Windows 7.

> Microsoft will charge me 100 burgers to use every year.
Once you buy the product key, it will last forever and you won't be charged anymore.

> But the data and the ads are bad enough, and since I don't play games it doesn't offer me any reason to upgrade over Windows 7.
Microsoft Edge.

yes windows 10 ltsb without the crap is the future and if that falls too far behind then windows server 2016 becomes the future with the desktop gui installed also without all the retarded crap m$ desperately tries to shove down your throats

or you gamertards can just drop ms off a cliff and only support vulkan and linux based distros like you should have done 20 years ago

no rice no life

have fun with Rainmeter

>f-freecucks are d-deh-duh-duhlOOded!1!1! i sure got em there xD
Not an argument, wincuck.

>wincucks actually believe this

I've been using Windows 10 since May. I really like it a lot. Go ahead and use 7/8/XP/Vista/ME if it tickles your fancy, but I'll probably never go back to any of those OSes.

DONT TURN OFF YOUR PC

>windows 10 marketing thread

>TFW I don't turn off my windows pc it turns it's off by it's self to update
FUCKING MICROSOFT I HAD 2 WEEKS AND COUNTING

>everything about data collection of files on your local harddrive is about the OneDrive integration

I don't understand on what grounds can you arbitrary decide which parts of EULA referee to which service?

Funny how none of those claims come from official sources.

Yeah I know, it must be hard to spend hours and hours and hours on configuring your OS and trying to prevent all of its small problems, wlel knowing that most programs and utilities won't run on it as well as on Windows. I guess this is the price you must for your freedom and your security, isn't it?

So I literally just blue screened not more then 5 minutes ago. Should I do something with the dump file or just wait to see if it happens again?

Download BlueScreenView and see what caused it.

lincucks are clutching at straws with botnet meme that they have even affected some retards psychologically into switching to win7/linux

I've been using GNU/linux since windows 10 update and I must say it's pretty good. I like the customization, the control and the knowledge I got from using it. But still I can't let windows go, mainly cause it ... just ... werks.

Uh, by "claims" I mean that they only limit to onedrive, etc.

Yeah I already have it. Something to do with the ntoskrnl.exe and win32kfull.sys. I'll see if it happens again cause I haven't had a blue screen since windows 8.1.

P................POOINLOO
O...............O
O...............O
I.................I
N...............N
L................L
O...............O
O...............O
POOINLOOPOOINLOO
..................P................P
..................O...............O
..................I.................I
..................N...............N
..................L................L
.POOINLOO...............O

i.4cdn.org/g/1471013602463.webm

priviet

The section headers? Have you actually read the EULA?

well, i have just did this, nothing was sent to microsoft, thanks for proving that botnet is indeed just a meme

isn't this from the windows 10 preview?

>Seriously, what do you need to conceal?
30 years worth of illegal material. Fuck you microsoft, you will never get me.

>with special program that can decrypt RSA keys
boy this sure does look legit

(20 Bing points have be deposited in to your account)