Anyone else get really jealous when they see people with Apple products? Like they're better than me or something

Anyone else get really jealous when they see people with Apple products? Like they're better than me or something.

t. apple user

Fucking shill, nice try

Don't get jealous they aren't better or worse.
If you can afford them and want them get them.
Don't go bankrupt over a computer user. They don't do anything better or worse really. Just a matter of preference.

Yes, but I repress it with childish shitposting and namecalling and accusations of unusual sexual orientation

Yeah that's why I samefag shitpost about them being shit all day, just like ITT. That'll team 'em!11

android has better emulator support so no... don;t really like apple...

I call them gay to supress my mad xD

no

But I use some Apple products myself.

No. Why would I be jealous about someone paying more for a produce because of its brand? Why would I be jealous of someone using a proprietary operating system?

>get really ******* when they see people...
Envious. The word you are groping for is envious.
You get jealous when I hit on your girlfriend.
You envy me my Ferrarri.

Take note of that post.
It is a classic example of rationalization.
Aesop would have recognized it as Sour Grapes.

I pity the idiots for wasting their money on a bitten apple sticker instead of buying something actually good.

There's nothing wrong with being straight, though.

I literally think their judgement is faulty. Well if it's your first iPhone then okay, you'll have to sit it out. But buy a second iPhone and you're pretty much a vegetable.

I work at an electronics design business and only one of the engineers has an iPhone. The rest obviously some kind of Android device. iPhones are the minority where I live anyway and with good reason.

The only people I know with an iPhone are old, tech-illiterate or beta as fuck, thinking an iPhone will get them pussy. To bad the Pussy doesn't have an iPhone.

What OS would that be?

Not much choice, is there?

The Darwin kernel is open source. Only the GUI stuff is closed source.

A kernel is not an operating system

This is shitposting, but I know a guy like this irl.
>be CS meme majors
>friend and I have lenovos
>around 50-70% of students have macs in any given class
>friend sees this and says that "all smart people use macs" (we go to a reputable college, most of the kids here are genuinely impressive folk, not us though)
>spends every moment that we spend together trying to convince me that macs are better because why else would smart people use them unless they were good
>try to tell him the fallacy in his logic and point out the fact that macs and PCs have different use cases
>ifnires this and goes on and on about how I'm wrong and that I'm the poorfag/cheapskate for not wanting to buy apple products
>he does it for free

Android on suicide watch

Saying the OS is proprietary is wrong. The OS consists of both the kernel and the user programs.