Why do people use Chrome?

Why do people use Chrome?

Recent firefox has fixed all the problems. It runs so much smoother now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCgQDjiotG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not using opera across all devices

> not using w3m from your terminal

>firefox

is this bait? dude, it's one of the worst browsers out there. it's fucking dead

What's a "Terminal"

Better than Google spyware.

>no examples

desu chrome made Sup Forums unusable. I was having none of that
>same tab in Firefox much better

(You)
nice b8

>uses firefox
>in love with a lesbian

nice try ben affleck

Thanks goy

>chrome made Sup Forums unusable

Currently using Chromium and also "using" Sup Forums

enjoy your chinknet

citation needed.
the only thing that's dead is this meme

why does Sup Forums suck google's dick so hard?
chrome is proprietary garbage. it's hardly even customizable, the addons are shit tier, the UI is ugly as fuck, it's a resource hog, and it's mostly closed source.

I bet you cucks use google drive too and can't wait for the "next big thing" from jewgle.

really makes you think (that everyone here is a faggot)

>and it's mostly closed source.
What?

Does it matter anymore?

With all the design changes mozilla is forcing, firefox looks and is beginning to work like a retarded chrome now.

>that URL bar suggestions change that CTR doesn't actually revert

because i like it

a piece of hardware from the 20th century

script kidz think its cool to emulate it using programs called "terminal emulators" even though it's restricted in so many ways that it can't distinguish from ctrl+i and tab

I remember that pic from yesterday on r9k. Why'd you have to do me like that OP.

do you have an actual question or are you just triggered? allow me to clarify, though chromium is open source, chrome is NOT.

I will never trust a software foundation with a political agenda which is involved in liquidating people who believe in different political values.

"Free as in fascism"

>not using Otter Browser

>Recent firefox has fixed all the problems.

That's good to hear, but a bit too late. I stopped using Firefox 3.6 about six years ago and never looked back.

youtube.com/watch?v=nCgQDjiotG0

hahahah jokes on you im still using Firefox very hard and i always loved it

As much as I like Firefox, it still can't play any content (be it flash / html5) without constantly stuttering.
I might have changed too many settings 20 builds ago that now come back to haunt me.

Firefox performs the worst in every test I've seen online since 2005. Even worse than internet explorer.

Why in the fucking world would I use it on anything else but my android devices (for addons)?

>even worse than internet explorer
citation needed

im using firefox comfortably, because im not comfortable that fuckin google knows everything about me, at least my browsing history is safe from them

ff is so much better for advanced users and devs

also this

Because even if its perfect now, its still 10 years behind when chrome became useable

Firefox is dead, accept it

>someone who doesn't know their way around a terminal

Wait. They killed off the SJWs and furries? When did that happen?

because it's still faster than Firefox

>2nd most popular browser is dead
OK.

>SJWs in Firefox
I know you're just meme-spouting, but what effect does that even have on you as an end user? Google is just as political as Mozilla, maybe more so.

>Chrome's faster
>also eats more memory & CPU
it's called a trade-off

I recently switched to Chrome as a long time Firefox user. Somehow it got slow as fuck for whatever reason. When opening and loading the catalog on Sup Forums for example it would always completely freeze for about 7 seconds and I still don't know why. Tried to clear cache, disable some addons but nothing helped. Installed Chrome, no problems.

I'll happily use Firefox again whenever it gets better but for now I stick with Chrome.

that's totally your fault and you shouldn't expect mozilla to fix that. if you wanna use firefox you have to clear your shit because it's not supposed to behave like that.

>I used a browser for years having no idea how to maintain it
>recently installed browser is faster
>therefore, first browser is bad

I am the botnet.

sauce on the pic?