5$ each, sealed in the box

5$ each, sealed in the box .
I had to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cjIb39cCvU
youtube.com/watch?v=w1aMDxZXvYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice find op. i would of bought both too for $5 each.

now all you need to do is build a retro rig around them.

what exactly are you going to do with these user, compulsive behavior is a sign of autism, do you need help shopping so when you see a piece of trash with a price higher than the scrapyard purchase for, you don't get triggered?

I wanted a dual 370 way back when

either hold onto them or sell them .

i thought they were nice plus these were the only ones that were still in plastic wrap . official intel labeled plastic wrap .

nice blog kys

who exactly do you think will purchase these other than sweaty jewish men for like to collect things to place in their little airtight glass cages so their fellow wallstreet hounds can give the conformation?

why are you sad inside user ?

>not even 1.4GHz Tualatins with 512KB cache
at least the boxes look kind of nice

i don't like being alive.

me neither . that's why getting boxed pentium iiis are the highlight of my day .

i am sorry if i hurt your feelings user , i now remember that we all suffer inside and hopefully yellowstone erupts so we all go to eternal sleep and finally are no longer tired.

all is well user

my first pc was coppermine 733MHz ;_;

where do you guys live

want to meet up later for some pizza and beer?

>i'm allergic to alcohol and milk

i fucking wish i was kidding

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

no sorry user i want both my kidneys.

Please. Im desperate for friends. So lonely.

sorry man, too far from here
ANSWER NOW

I want to be friend

i make friends by forcing strangers who are shy into social situations and eventually they give in and accept me into their social circles and I force them to be dependent on me for rides, money and food by false flagging their employers and causing them to experience difficulties which I can resolve easily so they put trust into me but also a dependency.

it works every time.

i'm across the country m8.
we are friends here

Hey let's have a nice trade. You come to my country, you'll give me one of your eyeballs, I'll sell it in the black market, and then we can have some beer. What do you say, huh? Fine trade, amirite?

keep one sealed in case it might get rare and expensive someday.
Find a compatible mobo and have fun with the other one.

How many mhz? I remember I had an 800mhz PIII back around the year 2000 or so.

Sociopath. I like your style! Get a gf every week doing this. The key is to be stealthy, appropriately aggressive, and persistent. Train them like a dog and get rid of them when you get bored.
Are you the one in FL? I have no problem meeting mentally unstable strangers from the internet, honestly. It is either a good time or a short visit which gives me one more story to tell my new gfs

they are 800 mhz models

>not a Pentium II
anything made in the last decade and this one is garbage

Noice. I remember when my dad took our 800mhz pc into the repair store once, they told him it was so fast compared with everything else they had seen, even faster than the 1st gen 1.4ghz P4's. It booted up faster too.

Now that I think back on it, how the fuck does processor speed have much to do at all with boot times? It's all about the hdd speed now (think hdd vs ssd)

That's actually pretty awesome, I'd buy them as well.

i've used pentium iiis recently , they are completely usable on xp and i think w7 too .

800,000,000 cycles a second! Whoa

I know they're completely usable on XP. I used to use one with XP for several years. Played age of empires, tomb raider, warcraft 3....

beautiful.
Are they really factory sealed?

7 runs on basically anything if it has at least 1GB of RAM. It's not very picky about CPUs. It probably helps to have a GPU that can handle Aero so it doesn't have to be done on the CPU

Nice

>everything is AUTISM

XP runs great on them but they run like shit with 7
Also any modern browser would not really work, and sadly opera presto is dead

Video very much related
youtube.com/watch?v=-cjIb39cCvU

they are both sealed this intel marking all over the plastic . i'm assuming this is the original seal. hard to see in this photo

*with this

youtube.com/watch?v=w1aMDxZXvYE

rest in peace opera presto

This is very true. IIRC Sup Forums was in uproar when windows 8 came out and it required an instruction set only included in the p4 and on.

The moment you rip one sliver of plastic, they become worthless. keep'em safe.

a bit more clear

love when the piano kicks in. i need a pentium III now

Same.
Was fine.
Oh the memories.

I think it was 8.1. Did it happen to both?

No, it was built in since one of the last beta previews of 8.0
The earlier previews worked fine on the CPU

Apparently the required instruction set extensions are PAE, NX bit, and SSE2.

It bring memory back heh...

My girlfriend who is on a mission trip in croatia has never looked better. Better than GotoMeeting... They got something right. I miss her...

Alot...

Like I am going to cry she is out there and I am here slaughtering cattle to pay for our bunker.

cool

México, but trust me, I'm white.

>fastest x86 chip you could buy in 1999
Very nice, don't open them for autism's sake.

Those were damn expensive too, if you could even get them thanks to supply chain problems.

>Upgrading from K6-2
>Try Athlon T-bird SocketA right when they first release
>Asus mobo
>Instability Issue
>Return to Frys, they try to troubleshoot
>Guy Cracks CPU die installing heatsink
>Buy P3 Coppermine 667mhz instead
>It just werks and stock heatsink worked great

I eventually switched to AMD when they had athlon xp, but intel just had much better experience for me during 2nd gen Pentium 3 time.