Left handed reports in

>Left handed reports in
(Right handed people are also welcome)

Am I the only one, who's brain literally works inversely?
from solving math problems, to speaking(just minor things, barely noticable)

how to determine your born dominant hand: by putting it in a praying position, without thinking, the thumb of your DOMINANT hand will be on top

which hand you using for the following tasks:
DOMINANT/MOUSE/WRITING/HOLDING PHONE/FORK/SCISSORS/

L/L/L/L/L/R

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice technology related post

>Sup Forums - techknowedgypsy

shut the fuck up righty

>how to determine your born dominant hand: by putting it in a praying position, without thinking, the thumb of your DOMINANT hand will be on top

I feel as though this is incorrect, my left thumb comes out on top despite me using my right hand for fucking everything

Come home left man

You're an idiot. The brain doesnt really work the way old wives tales and badly informed memes say.
Handedness is directly connected to a certain part of motor functions and doesn't affect much else beyond that. You're not special or unique, you don't really process all that differently from others. You have a higher chance of learning disabilities and insanity. That is all.
Get over it.

Why do people keep thinking left handed people worship the devil?

>tfw watched that episode of the simpsons yesterday

Season 3 was good

left handed 'people' are genetic abnormalties

kill your self

>which hand you using for the following tasks
I consider myself left handed. so here it goes:

DOMINANT: Right (so I don't buy your prayer test is a thing)

MOUSE: Right (because pretty much that's the standard setup and I grew up in an age when most of computer access wasn't from a personal computer but from the school computers and changing settings everytime was too much of a pain so I just internalized using it the way everybody else does... And now I realize that as a Lefty using the right hand for the mouse even puts me at and advantage over right handed people.

WRITING: Left hand

HOLDING PHONE: Left hand unless I have to write or type stuff, but it's a pain to switch.

FORK: Left, because etiquette says that's where it goes.

SCISSORS: Left, I just can't use the right hand for that. Also ergonomic scissors intended for the right handed are painful to use but even non ergonimic scissors 'feel' wrong because the blades are wrong and block the view of what you're cutting.

As a lefty you adapt to most other things but scissors are annoying every single time, so I actually bothered to acquire left handed scissors, and probably will get more so each get an specific use (so I don't use craft scissors for kitchen stuff or have to revert to regular kitchen scissors)

Same except I use scissors with right hand. I can't cut for shit with left but can only write with left.

R/R/R/depends/L/R

>Be left-handed
>Go to work, sign something with my left hand within sight of another left-handed person
>They sprint up to me
>"AH, ANOTHER LEFTIE I SEE!"

Every fucking time. I don't know what it is about a lot of left-handed people that makes them think they have some inherent kinship with all other lefties. I don't know them, nor do I care about the fact that we both get smudges on our hands after writing for a while. Just go use a pair of scissors uncomfortably and fuck off.

If I have to write something while on the phone I do this weird thing where I would write with the left hand, hold my phone with the right, but hold it in my left ear, which blocks what I'm writing, that's what I mean by 'it's a pain to switch' I should just get used to use my phone with the right hand and on the right ear.

that's also odd. I can't imagine myself being able to cuts stuff with the right hand.

people must love you.

>sprint

Are you exaggerating or has this really happened? If it did, that's hilarous.

>how to determine your born dominant hand: by putting it in a praying position, without thinking, the thumb of your DOMINANT hand will be on top

oh shit it works

also >praying >flanders

plenty of tech stuff is annoying for us lefties. mice, for example

Because it's customary to wipe your ass with your left hand and do everything else righthanded so you don't smear your poo everywhere.

If you are lefthanded, you are a shitfister.

this literally never happened to me
you must have a weird life
the only time it happens is when someone explicitly states they are a lefty in casual conversation

>DOMINANT/MOUSE/WRITING/HOLDING PHONE/FORK/SCISSORS/

R/R/R/L/R/R

>plenty of tech stuff is annoying for us lefties. mice, for example
I think mice are better for lefties than rigthies (you can type one handed fairly acurrately and speedily while having the right hand busy with mouse stuff)

Or JACKIN IT
SPANKIN DA MONKEY
WAXIN THE CARROT
RUBBIN THE BURRITO

Oh boy are we alike. I assume you never use the numpad either?

But which hand are you using to hold up a spork?

R/R/R/L/R/R
i also use my left to brush my teeth

Left for everything (including fapping, why isn't it in your lists?) except mouse. Which kinda sucks, I just learned it that way but it's not very comfortable. Trying to learn using a trackball on the left hand.

Now that I think of it, left handed pajeets must be very dirty people considering they barely wash their hands. UGH

Let's call it doing web research, writing stuff while switching tabs between sources. I'm a scholar.
I don't. though I do have the Aorus Mechanical Keyboard in my wish list for reasons you'll understand, but I'm poor so it's been there for a while.

both obviously.

Right hand on the dick, left hand on the thinkpad clit.

yeah this doesnt work

Googled the keyboard, wow that looks comfy.

Is fapping left handed superior? Also, I think I have a huge foreskin, so I always fap with the left hand over the skin. Stupid question, am I supposed to fap by touching the penis head? The skin always goes up again and it hurts desu

I don't see why, though I benefit from excellent mouse control while fapping
The rest will depend on your dick, I know only mine and like to stroke it in the middle mostly.

RRRLRR
I hear better from my left ear so I put my phone there

Wtf I didnt type desu????? I fucking hate anime and that shit gets written at the end of my comment??

Having it would be such an even, well balanced setup. all keyboards should be like that.

you're whole post was embarrassing, don't know what's particularly bad about the end of it.

I am completely left hand dominant and I have used a mouse right handed my entire life. I also play guitar and have play right handed for 12 years. I can't even hold a guitar left handed, it is so wrong feeling to me.

So your logic is flawed

You know people use paper and wash their hands to avoid this kind of thing. We're not in India.

I'm right handed and put my left thumb on top.
R/R/R/L/R/R

I jerk off with my left though.

I also wipe with my right but I'm not a Pajeet/Habeeb so I wash my hands afterwards.

>DOMINANT/MOUSE/WRITING/HOLDING PHONE/FORK/SCISSORS
R/R/R/R/R/R and I masturbate with my left hand, which seems somewhat uncommon in my experience, but how else do you use the mouse simultaneously?

youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8
suck it

>You're an idiot
>You're
>You are

goes to show you whos really the idiot huh

im a mess. I was born left handed but forced to write right handed. Pre school teacher told my mom it would make it easier on me but now im just retarded. I write right handed. Bat left handed. Held an Ice hockey stick left handed. Right handed mouse. Smoke left handed. Use fork left handed. Played drums right handed. Not that it matters but I seriously can't figure out if im left or right handed in bowling/golf. Bowling and golf are gay so it doesnt matter. Also I put my left thumb on top in the praying position.

oh yea also some times Its more comfortable to write left handed on a chalk/white board. Shits weird. Especially cause I havent written with pen and paper comfortably left handed since I was 5.

Apparently that's known as "mixed-handed" or "cross-dominance"

R/R/R/depends/depends/R

Your brain doesn't work inversely.
You're normal, you just think you're special.
Every time you think you're special, assume everyone you know in the same situation would likely make the same decisions. You're just left handed.

The praying thing is bullshit. Stop spreading old wives tales, unless you're an old wife. And even then, don't do it unless you're at your book club. Did you hear the distance you can shove your fingers down your throat is the same as the length of your penis?

>DOMINANT/MOUSE/WRITING/HOLDING PHONE/FORK/SCISSORS
R/R/R/L/L/R like a real person should be

Right-handed to match dominant hands with the rest of society, so you can use their tools and shake hands normally. Hold phone with left hand so you can take notes. Hold fork with left hand so you can manipulate knife more accurately. Don't be weird.

>Be left handed new kid, the only leftie in school apparently
>every time someone sees me write they say 'left handed people die early'

R/L/R/Both/R/R

L/R/L/L/L/L
best combo
(L on mouse sucks)

>right handed
>comfortable using mouse with left hand from years of masturbation
>fork with left hand because I was actually taught how to eat properly
>Use either hand for phone
>Scissors are dumb

Just
Git
Gud

I used my right hand for fucking everything, the only time I ever used my left hand was when I was already using my right hand. I also used to play very click intensive games, fingerboard, pen spin, balisong flip, and fiddle with everything.

This was not good

Eventually I started developing an RSI in my right hand, and now I have to use a wrist guard for alot of things and my handwriting is unreadable to everyone but myself.

Atleast jerk off with your left or do something with it.

this

So apparently my dominant hand is the left one, just because of the prayer thing, even though i do everything with my right hand?
L/R/R/B/R/R

Should i train my left hand now?

noku

Actually I know many people, who has been forced to go righty. And the prayer method works with them. Mainly the older generation (I live in Europe, so I can't say bout 'muricans), till about the early 90's (and even nowadays) left handed people considered as spawn of satan, and must have been cleansed by teaching them to write with their right hand

you are right R/R/R/L/L/R is the normie standard

Also is anyone using the reversed mouse buttons function? In elementary School, when we first seen computers in school, teacher went ape shit, how stupid it is to use the mouse with left hand, and not reversed buttons.

L/R/L/L/L/R

i use my left when holding the phone (i had bad hearing in right ear maybe 10 years ago, the habit is more or less stuck), holding a cigarette (because the lighter is in the right hand), and masturbating (works better on other people too).

for mouse and fork i can use both, but naturally prefer right.

L/R/R/L&R/R/R

R/A/R/A/A/R
A is ambi because I'm a special snowflake
actually its because I'm heavily right handed and need my left trained for gay shit like phones, mice, food, typing etc and to have my right hand for priority #1, muh dick

>by putting it in a praying position, without thinking, the thumb of your DOMINANT hand will be on top

I FUCKING KNEW IT

My handwriting is dog shit, in school they told us to write with out right hand, I knew I was supposed to be left handed, pretty much every male on my dad's side of the family is left handed, I also eat left handed. Fucking kill me, is it too late to re-learn to write

The only thing the left hand is good for is fapping

It's never too late the human brain is pretty powerfull and smart.
but also very lazy. It doens't learn if it's not forced to

If you learn to use your left hand, you will be ambidextrous. Good goal.

Fork TOP KEK

is knife + fork (dominant hand take the knife)

also it is not a real indicator.
becouse maners.

The only thing i do with my left-Hand

Who writes with a pen still? 99% of the stuff I make is typed.

>L/R/L/R/L/L
PS: Fuck scissors for right handed people.

L/R/L/B/L/L

>...only one, who's brain...
No, there are plenty of illiterates.

R/R/R/R/L/R

although fork is not really a choice

common courtesy says fork goes into the left and knive into the right hand. Not really a decision to make, doesn't matter if right or left handed

>Pre school teacher told my mom it would make it easier on me

This fills me with rage. So many things ruined by teachers. Thanks to my mom, also a teacher, I escaped two of the retardations they would have imposed on me ("global method" for reading, using my right hand). Others haven't been so lucky.

Eh. Not sure it's worth it, do you actually write enough? Nowadays my writing is really bad even though I'm a natural lefty.
Note that writing left handed on left-to-right languages isn't great in the first place.

>Oh you're left handed? But your handwriting is nice though.
Thanks I guess.

L/R/R/R/R/R

>Am I the only one, who's brain literally works inversely?

please stop this

t. neuroscientist

According to my dad it was just called being "wrong-handed."

ANDROID AND IOS LEFT HANDED MODE WHEN

The only thing I use my left hand for is writing, and we have reached a time where that skill has become obsolete.

>MOUSE: Right (because pretty much that's the standard setup and I grew up in an age when most of computer access wasn't from a personal computer but from the school computers and changing settings everytime was too much of a pain so I just internalized using it the way everybody else does... And now I realize that as a Lefty using the right hand for the mouse even puts me at and advantage over right handed people.
Why would using your off-hand for precision pointing put you at an advantage?

I'm right-handed, and use my left hand for the mouse for two reasons:
1) I had carpal tunnel syndrome that was worse in my right hand, and
2) I don't have to reach as far for the mouse when I'm using a standard keyboard, since the arrow keys and number pad are taking up that space.

But when I need to do anything really precise (gaming, art), I often switch the mouse back to my right hand.