Mpvcucks

>mpvcucks
LOL

As someone who doesn't know code, this seems a lot more easy to interpret what the meaning is. Sure it's probably guided by progressivist dogma but as a layman, I appreciate the simplicity.

As someone who doesn't know code, this seems a lot more easy to interpret what the meaning is. Sure it's probably guided by progressivist dogma but as a layman, I appreciate the simplicity.

>as someone who doesn't know code
You should not be posting about it, much like the person in the OP image.

And nice double post faggot

We should start forks of every software that did this but replacing everything in the code with very offensive stuff.

As a mother, let me just say I ADORE this change.

Oh, is this a new meme? I'll just get out of your hair then

This is bait.

wtf I love mpv now

Oh, for fuck's sake. Why?
Master/slave makes more sense as a name for the model.

*Every* culture has been the subject of slavery at some point. Be it by the vikings, egyptians or arabs. How could it feasibly be discriminative?

Stuff like this just encourages me to go out of my way to use design patterns that give me more opportunities to use terms like "slave".

My wife's son really likes these changes

>manpage
whoa there, that's racist AND sexist! it should be xirpage or theypage or something like that. i mean, i don't know code, but i know sexism when i see it, and that's sexism and its just toxic to read.

also, remember to donate to my patreon!

You don't know what a slave/master relation entails?

well, he's on Sup Forums after all

Good. The S-word is problematic and the sooner it disappears, the better because it hurts my feelings.

maybe github threatened them, like webmconverter

Oy very shut it down!

W-what happened to webmconverter?

It used to be called "webm for retards"

:^)

Neck yourself newfag retard