Is there a registry entry or something I can delete to stop this spam from showing up in my start menu?

Is there a registry entry or something I can delete to stop this spam from showing up in my start menu?

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/howto/15788/how-to-uninstall-disable-and-remove-windows-defender.-also-how-turn-it-off/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>registry entry
no
>operating system
yes

Yes, you can remove web searches, store suggestions, and folders from your results. You can set the search pane to only search for installed programs, if you want to.

install gentoo

Finns are literally mongoloids

How?

Pic related. It involves using regedit and you may need to create the Windows Search directory. I believe gpedit can also be used, but whatever.

To pick which files to show up when searching, go to Indexing Options, you can remove all folders and keep only the start menu.

go to services and stop and then disable "Windows Search".

Install an OS that's not a piece of shit

Yes, with GPOs.

You fucking nigger. You see that little gear on the lower left corner? Click that shit and uncheck all the options. How stupid are you?

this tb.h

How do people still use such an abusive, shitty OS? I'm fucking serious. Holy shit, it's like Stockholm Syndrome at this fucking point.

They removed the "disable cortana" and "disable web search" options in the last build, fampai

Thanks.

Trust me, I did.

No.

You agreed to it by accepting W10 EULA.

If you're going to use winblows 10 at least use LTSB

Not him but don't be stupid. The only way to even get it is to put your machine on risk by getting an ISO from a Chinese torrent website and activating with another *potentially malware*
You sure love having rootkits, and keyloggers on your computer huh?

Check the sha1 hash against the official version?

Wat

The legit ISO listed on MSDN has a checksum you can use to see if your chinkshit torrent is the real thing

deal with it.
MS has statistics to prove that the current design is the best, until they have statistics to prove the opposite.

>> howtogeek.com/howto/15788/how-to-uninstall-disable-and-remove-windows-defender.-also-how-turn-it-off/

you still have to run an activator that probably has malware baked in.
much better just dealing with it, and using a legit iso with a windows 7 pro key from the bottom of an old laptop.