£30 Pound transistor radio enables one to remotely unlock Volkswagens manufactured between 1995-2016

£30 Pound transistor radio enables one to remotely unlock Volkswagens manufactured between 1995-2016.
Which radio, and how?

nice
time to get a new car xd

Anyone who actually buys a VW deserves whatever they get.

>Pound 30 Pound transistor radio

Why would you not buy a Volkswagen®?
German engineering at a low price.

>supporting Merkel Germany
>not buy glorious nippon cars

I only buy Aryan cars such as Ford

That's a pretty heavy radio.

I would use some SDR to find out on which frequency the keys work (you have to get some keys first), then buy some arduino compatible receivers and transmitters from chinks and think on how it works.

stealing is bad Tyrone

Can't you just turn it off?

>AMD cars

I'll make you a schematic if you can tell me the frequency and modulation.

I have no interest in cars.

Would that vary from car to car? I am just interested in the general method

If there was a way to launch nuclear missiles with a walkman the media would make sure every nigger knew about it

>tfw just bought a vw bora

Don't care. I have nothing to hide.

Yeah, sorry, but anyone buying German cars deserves this kind of thing. Especially VW.

Based Nippon Honda, Mazda, Toyota, barusu, and Nissan are all you should ever consider.

>Tfw VTEC
>Tfw Godzilla
>Tfw 4x4 sports car
>Tfw 2JZ
>Tfw best fuel economy

Don't worry no thief is going to carry around a 30 pound radio just to steal your car. They would probably just bust out a window.

A rock is 0 dollars. Works on all cars all model years

>every car with mechanical locks can by unlocked with a screwdriver and a bit of force

>It also affect some fords like the Focus

Jokes on you, my focus doors don't open unless you do a secret movement pushing part of the side of the lock because the piece of shit get totaled after a year and they bullshit their way to not pay the repair because "it werks, you just need to be a chinese acrobat to open it but that's not our fault lel".

I'll manually unlock my car from now on

>being this retarded

But there's one. Just call that special phone number and play the launch code using the walkman

>Which radio and how?

niggers first Sup Forums thread and hes already trying to steal shit.

German engeneering is great while it is still under warranty. Otherwise, trash.

Para usted.

>He fell for the German engineering meme

German cars have been shit for over a decade now...

>Aryan cars
>Ford
Pick one

Is that the scene from Mission Impossible?

i wonder how many other cars have a similar problem

It's alright if you can't afford a car bud. Relax.

just sold 20 fake ones over ebay
dumb fucks

enjoy the cargebacks, cunt

Not my Polo.
No central locking and the driver side lock is fucked from the outside, if you put the key in there you're not getting it out. It's a feature.

i will give buyer info to cops

Hope my car gets stolen, it's insured for waaay more than I could sell it for

1) The car can't be unlocked, you can just prevent locking it if you are closer to that car than the radio key is.

2) That of course only works for cars that are locked by radio keys.

>VW
Quality journalism at its finest. Not VW exclusive but dropping that name gives more clicks, I guess.

>pick up rock
>policeman comes after me
>accuses me of stealing city property
>sends me to jail for 5 years because I'm black

Well, too many people already fell for VWs advertising, buying the worst cars on the market so I will excuse the journalists for rubbing it in those dumbass VW owners faces.

>worst cars on the market
My VW Golf turns 20 years this year and still runs perfectly.
A friend of mine got a brand new Peugeot convertible. In the short time he had it, he spent more money on having it fixed and repaired than what it originally cost. Had to retire it after just 5 years because it just wasn't worth fixing anymore.

A 3 pound brick should let you break into just about any car produced ever.

I'm talking about new cars. The reliability of VW is among the lowest in the industry from about 2005 to now. No doubt older German vehicles had a lot better reliability than now, that's how they got their reputation in the first place. But they're currently doing their best to shit on that reputation as much as possible.

>german engineering
>low price

it's an overpriced piece of shit that's incredibly unreliable

the toureg is rated something like the least reliable car ever made by owners

€15 hammer also works.

And it's also cross-platform, by the way.

>Which radio, and how?

Get out, Tyrone.

>VW Fox
>production in brazil
>biggest piece of shit car
>production in fucking brazil
>breaks down after less than 3 years
>they let the goddamn huehue's build the cars

VW is finished.

Underrated post

I actually had that happen to me a few months ago when i parked my car next to a construction site.

Had to lock the car manually, the next day it was fine again.

Probably some criminal slavic assholes from the construction site.

škoda masterrace

This.

and it's not just VW, it applies to pretty every other manufacturer as well.

>2016
>not having the wireless radio on your vw removed when bought and just using the key

The Skoda Yeti's one fine car, I tell ya!

Lol.
Škoda nowadays is just a poor mans VW.
During the late 80s I was tough shit as I served in DDR and got to buy a Škoda, later when I rrturned home after 2 years I was the cool guy. Oh good times.
Škodas were built like tanks.

I have a Jetta TDI. This whole shit sucks. 45-50mpg, mountains of low end torque, very nice interior, way nicer than other cars in this price range. BUT, fucking fuel pumps are imploding, car is worthless after their extended 120k fuel pump warranty because when it implodes it's an 8000 repair. Fucking emissions scandal so now I have to sell the car back. And now you can unlock it and steal my shit with an arduino doing shit hackers were doing in 1995.

Only plus side here is I get to drive the car for free for another 2 years or so. The buyback amount is already set and I paid cash for the car.

I don't know what to replace it with yet. Nothing else is going to have this kind of power and get 50mpg.

Fuck it and just get a Mazda 3 or something. They really worked their shit out recently and the designs are sexy as fuck. Great handling, but unfortunately slow as fuck. After sales support actually exists, which is something you almost never see these days outside of Korean makers.

>buying nazi cars
>ever
Enjoy being cucK'd
Nissan FTW

>not buying nazi cars