Current year

>current year
>not being part of /two mouse masterrace/
i guess when you're a worthless NEET you don't have to be efficient on the computer ;-)

>tfw trackball and mouse

And another one bites the dust

good luck nerd

Dumb Maki poster

maki is so cute >.

>a mobile user thinks people care what he does
The board would be better without you. A board without mobile users would be better than a board without tripfag shitposters.

Did you really go through the effort of screenshotting and posting a tripcode filter? Sage and hide you sanctimonious ass.

why use two mouse?

That doesn't even make sense.
No (You) for you tripfag

its more efficient

is multipointer x finally working ?

how do you do it tho?

Is there a way I can have a mouse/keyboard dedicated to a virtual machine or something?
Like, all the keystrokes/mouse movements and clicks get directly intercepted by the VM, while my other mouse/keyboard works on my normal machine?
Because that would be pretty rad.

you use whichever is more convenient. for example, if you need to click a button while holding a shortcut, you could use the right-hand mouse. but to quickly change text fields, you might use the left-hand mouseā€”its closer to home row

>Is there a way I can have a mouse/keyboard dedicated to a virtual machine or something?
yes
you just assign the device/usb host to the vm

tfw somehow never thought of that

bump

>phoneposter

That's a cool concept, I'll admit. But in execution it turns out to be shit.

Thata autisticly inefficient, faggot . The only reason you do that is because you cannot switch hands coordination fast enough based on your brain alone. Thus requiring two mouse.

what os do you use

Unix , mac , win based OS. What does it have to do with it ?

it's bsd isn't it

Not exclusively, why ?

bsd users = autistic
you = autistic
put 2 and 2 together

>bsd users = autistic
>you = bsd users
ftfy

>inb4 autism

>not being part of the minimalist master race
this is why you're wife is a whore, op

B-but I am a worthless NEET who has two mice.