What's to stop me from setting up something like a Raspberry pi in the ceiling of a Starbucks, connecting to their wifi...

What's to stop me from setting up something like a Raspberry pi in the ceiling of a Starbucks, connecting to their wifi, and then accessing it from home to run attacks on the Starbucks network through it?

being too much of a pussy to actually deploy it

this

Would it provide me with any more anonymity than just using my computer?

Nothing.
You could very easily do that if you had access to the ceiling of a Starbucks for whatever reason.

Bump for interest

>Hay user! what are you doing with that ten foot ladder and scary looking electronic stuff?

>I have a boyfriend.

No, if somebody competent was given the device they could easy trace it back to your home ip, and law enforcement has no problem getting information from isps.

Not really. The ISP would be able to tell who connected.

Mostly it because the public wifi at Starbucks isn't connected to their corporate network.

Fuck. I knew a guy who worked at Starbucks who'd do it for me

Is there anything I can do to stay anonymous while launching attacks (preferrably remotely and not just sitting there on my laptop)

Topkek

>What's to stop me
probably someone at Starbucks who wonders why you're fucking installing shit in the ceiling

Go to a different starbucks -> vpn1 -> tor -> raspy@sb2 -> vpn2 -> tor -> target

>Is there anything I can do to stay anonymous while launching attacks
not posting about it on Sup Forums, for one

Fpbp

The end node on TOR can do man in the middle attacks on traffic though so beware.

There is nothing to stop that tho
It's just one of the risks that you gotta take

What does having a rasbery pi in Starbucks buy you? Can you scan which machines are in there or something?

Use nmap on the network, port scans, etc.

>attacks

Phineas and Ferb aint real m8, schools back in a couple weeks and you should start getting ready for it tbphwy

Don't listen to this guy OP.

Tor is enough. Set up proxychains on the attacking machine and run a SOCKS proxy on the raspberry pi, then configure the attacking machine to go

You -> Tor -> Starbucks

Bear in mind that there will more than likely be security footage of you planting the pi

>▶

Not if you hide it somewhere in the bathroom...

Thanks
Its a nice cock

what kind of dumbass props from home?

This dumbass >

Use an iphone.

Not posting to a public message board saying you're planning on "launching" attacks would be a good way to start.

Nothing.
I did something similar.

>the starbucks network
my hunch is that your complete misunderstanding of this topic is preventing you from doing it

Holy shit, you're so dumb your head probably echoes like a drum if you hit it.

You're trying to stay anonymous while committing crimes, and your idea of good OPSEC is to employ a friend whose livelihood and future would've depended on compromising your ass the moment you needed to leverage that layer of security.

Just stick to watching Mr Robot and join your friend in a minimum wage job.

result of pregnancy?

1. Send RPi IP to ur compooter somehow, pref. user.
2. Visit your RPi by proxies(It's always smart to be behind several I suppose).
3. ???
4. Steal nudes from poorly protected winshit pcs and/or intercept all traffic for dem noods (dropbox syncs, iCloud syncs etc)

pwnpi "hack the world"

Put spy cam on pi in Starbucks, Hooters... Watch the action over 3g network

>3G
What's the weather like in Venezuela?

I thought of doing this with a cellphone and using a reverse proxy through it.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8