Tfw to intelligent for windows

>tfw to intelligent for windows

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
theatlantic.com/education/archive/2016/03/how-sophisticated-test-scams-from-china-are-making-their-way-into-the-us/474474/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>to
I think OSX is more up your alley

rekt

>to intelligent

I think he would fit well into Linux community with that attitude. Only superbly intelligent like OP are fit to use operating system such as Linux

don't mind me, I just came to laugh at OP

you mean fit too use

No that would be arch users

tips fedora

Flibbety floo, here's your (You)!

No user you misunderstand

I was playing off the OP's incorrect form of to/too/two

I overstand you're pain, OP. I, to, sometimes feel that Windows is for those with sub-160 IQ.

euphoric

No your stupid.

tfw when you realize that IQ has almost no meaning on the micro, individual level, but only on the macro level when looking at large populations.

why do i even post these nuggets of wisdom in this cesspool

a u t i m s
u
t
m
i
s

>tfw you live in a deep green country

feels good man

>america being intelligent

Because you're a cuck, Tommy. You've always been one. Like this seedless watermelon.

It can't reproduce, but it has to live. And to live it has to struggle.

>american education
>high IQ
calling BS

White americans must average at least 110+ to offset all the dumb niggers and spics.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
US IQ is 98, which is in the deep green region: 97-108.

>190+ countries in the world
>only 10 have average IQ of above 100
We are doomed.

>100 iq people are fucking stupid
>the vast majority of the world's population has a sub 100 iq

We are fucked indeed, sir.

>tfw too intelligent for computers

Why is there a star?

newbois

>tfw too rich to use inferior OSes like Linux or Windows

Too deep for Sup Forums dude, waaay too deep......

>there are 3.5 billion people on this planet with below average intelligence
Democracy is a mistake

shouldn't average IQ always be 100?

>india

There should be a simple test that is administered before voting.

Maybe: Add the numbers from 1-5. This tests the ability to read, and the ability to do simple maths. If they answer wrong, they can still vote, but the vote is discreetly discarded.

Global average is 100. Some countries are a bit smarter, some are a bit dumber, and some are cheating.

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2016/03/how-sophisticated-test-scams-from-china-are-making-their-way-into-the-us/474474/

Too many basketball Americans, wall jumpers, and southern inbreds.

What's a basketball American and wall jumper

People like op are the reason why everyone hates and looks down on lonix community, using an inferior os with the help of online tutorials make autists feel special, give bad name to lonix people stay away from it amd 2% marketshare happens

High iq doesn't mean you are smart or well educated. It is just a indication of capacity. Good childhood nutrition is key to high iq and one thing we Amerilards are not lacking is nutrition. If you look at that map it matches the levels of food security almost perfectly.

Genes are more important for IQ. Nutrition just helps you reach your genetic potential.

>poland
fake af desu

>t. lithuanian

The heritability of intelligence is 0.4. It's not just about genes, and IQ has nothing to do with it either. Like most standardized tests, it just shows how well you can do standardized tests, for which your capacity can increase given proper training.

things like these really makes the cogs move huh..
ha ha just made me think is what I'm saying..〰〰⭕