What was Sup Forumss first PC case? cmon we all started somewhere

what was Sup Forumss first PC case? cmon we all started somewhere

anyone else owned my 1st case [pic related]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=685dLu9VCI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My first computer was a hand-me-down homebuilt assembled in the early 1990's. I don't remember what case it had exactly, but it was one of those beige behemoths.

prior to pic in op, I owned many beige coloured computers but they were all pre builts

One of the fractal defines. The R1 I guess.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro, then. I ran on used laptops for like 97% of my life, and just built my first PC.

First non-beige was some all metal monstrosity that weighed a ton and had crap airflow. I tossed it late last year.

First ever was some Antec case. I remember it was the first computer I built just before Windows 7 came out, so probably somewhere around 2007.

The first case I built a computer in was one of those Optiplexes that hinges from the motherboard sort of like PowerMac G3s and G4s

>I want my case to look like a camgirl
>say no more senpai

Lancool K62

I'm actually still using it >5 years later. It's actually a really nice case, just heavy as all fuck

XClio Diablo. I wanted the SHIT out of that case on my first build, but it was out of my "price range"

Pic related was my first case. Still have the build. Xion Onyx in green.

XClio cases are 10/10 ricer, when i was 14 i also wanted the diablo

I know, my first build was when I was 15/16 and it was the coolest shit.

I HAD to have something with a window and it HAD to have LEDs and a clean front panel look hahaha.

I wanted the XClio because it could do early RGB and looked like a jet turbine but I settled on the Onyx. Actually a solid case, a bit crap cable management (none) but it's banged around a ton and nothing has broken and everything still works.

Also found out there was a blue version of the Onyx about 3 months after I first built my PC and I was heartbroken since my favorite color was blue even though now I could totally re-solder the LEDs if I wanted.

When I built it, I was just on the cusp of when PC self-building was just starting to become accessible to most gamers and millennials like me were really starting to get into the STEM fields with hobbies like this.

Antec 300. Terrible case but at least it was cheap and came with dust filter.

I got pic something like related in the early 2000's as a kid

Antec 900, yo.

It was shit desu senpai

Can't find better resolution.
Bought in 2003, still kickin'.

Cooler Master Elite 310

here's mine :
youtube.com/watch?v=685dLu9VCI8

Corsair 500R... Such a great case

This was my first case, I still have it

zalman z3 plus

Still running this ricebox. Interior's pretty nice, steel parts are actually pretty fucking solid.

Probably gonna mod a PowerMac G5 case soon and transfer everything to that, though.

My case from my first pc i build, very expensive, but fucking cool

snek case ftw
where to buy snek case?
snek pls

I had this PC as my first, still have the speakers.

The Corsair 400C is housing my first gaming PC ever. Will be receiving it on monday, along with a gtx 1070 Asus Rog Strix and i7 6700.

Am I officially part of the master race or what?

My first build was a 400R. It's serving me well, but I won't use it in my next build. Corsair is dead to me since the memory I purchased from them died six months later and I received a faulty headset from them.

This, but in metallic blue.

Same as you.

Threw the case away last month.

HAF 932

shouldve just got a nano, but that looks pretty cool too

Excluding any of the PC's given to me when I was a kid, going straight to the first desktop I purchased for myself... coolermaster Elite 430.
Aside from the absolute lack of any cable management options, honestly, not the worst case ever I suppose.
It did the job and although I did rice it to all hell because I thought that it was cool being all glowy and shit, it doesn't HAVE to be glowy.

fuck i want this case so bad

I was literally just watching reviews for this.

Good job not falling for the 600C Inverted MOBO shit

My first computer as a kid looked like this one, but it was a later version with a weird little CD storage spindle built into the top.

That's pretty sexy, my nigger. Once I have time to find a job and get a lot of fucking money I'll buy something like that for my new components.

this god damn mess. What is the fucking point of the two metal wings in the front other than fucking up your cd player. what the hell was I thinking getting this. Why didn't I think about micro atx cases

best picture i could find

I'm actually still using it, but I lost the keys so I can't lock it.

Prior to this I only had Dell prebuilts.
>3x 200mm, 1x 120mm included
>spot for a 140mm intake on the bottom
>capable of fitting the HD 5970 and a ridiculously tall cpu heatsink
>fan control knob
>LEDs that can be turned off
It's pretty good. 200mms have been buzzing for a while though. Fiddling with the fan speed can make it go away temporarily. Waiting for Noctua 200mm fans

I wish early 00s acrylic cases would make a huge come back