Uh, did this just pop up for anyone else

Uh, did this just pop up for anyone else

You have malware.

I was thinking it was some fucking browser addon, but I wouldn't put it past hiro to do some jew ads

That's what you get for being a retard and not using Linux.

i swear to fucking god it's probably avast
never again

HE POSTED IT AGAIN

Where exactly?

>look mom, I posted it again

Only in archived posts.

The middle one appears only in archived threads.

>he uses no adblocker

>he endures ads to support content creators

Irrelevant anyway, because it's obvious malware.

>content creators
>a user-generated content website
So where's my money for this content I'm creating right now?

I'm guessing your income doesn't rely on people reading your posts on Sup Forums.

However, many people's incomes do rely on watching their ads on YouTube, reading their website with ads, etc.

I understand blacklisting websites that are completely shit and overrun with ads, but to have it on all the time is really shit for content creators.

As long as the ads are minimal and unobtrusive, stop whining and support the content you consume.

Sucks to be them. Their business model (or lack thereof) is not my fucking concern. Unless the "content creator" wants to personally vet the ads that run (and compensate people when they let malware through), they want the benefit with none of the responsibility.

The blocker stays on.

wew

Not him, but I bought a Sup Forums pass and I use an adblocker and script blocker.

Well yeah, that makes sense. On YouTube, though, you'd never run into malware. It would make sense to whitelist sites like that.

It's amazing that there are actually people like this, unironically. This must be the "nu-male" I heard about.

People's income should not be a website or le epic may may videos on youtube. You grow up and be a big boy and get a big boy job that benefits society and keeps the cogs turning.

You are not a "content creator" because you built a website on a $9/year godaddy package. You are not a "content creator" because you uploaded an autistic video.

These "content creators" are only going to get hurt when the fad passes. Everyone grows old and the hip kids are going to eventually grow out of their favorite youtube personality and the next generation isn't going to be interested in a creepy middle-aged man spouting old memes. Then where will they be? Probably on welfare.

Go on though, continue to patron your favorite feminist personality on GitTip because they're a content creator.

I got this pop up.

The only reason you are able to use sites that you like is because other people view them without adblock. You are just hurting whatever websites you frequently visit. If you use an adblocker, at least whitelist websites with unobtrusive ads.

You should consider getting a real job

I'm not a "content creator", retard. I simply acknowledge that websites are only able to run because of ads, and I support the websites I like by viewing their ads.

If a website can only be run by whoring itself out to advertisers, it has no business existing.

It's simple survival of the fittest, just in the digital age.

How else do you expect websites to make money? Should the New York Times set up a Patreon?

If every website believed what you wrote, there would be no websites that rely on money, which is like 90% of good websites.

You do know the New York Times is an actual newspaper with real life subscriptions right?

>35
so close

You're right. Bad comparison.

However, would you rather subscribe to every website you enjoy, or see their ads?

desu i would rather not use the internet than view ads; but lucky for me, i can use the internet without seeing ads.

>he fell for the "content creator" meme

If the every website was subscriber-only I would gladly subscribe to the websites I enjoy. Too bad it isn't, so if I see a subscriber-only website I'll just find another one, if I see an ads-required website I'll just find another one.