Bought a MBP with my allowance a few weeks ago and realized that homOSeX is a lame OS that doesnt respects my freedoms...

Bought a MBP with my allowance a few weeks ago and realized that homOSeX is a lame OS that doesnt respects my freedoms. Whats the best GNU/LINUX distro for them?

How many GBP did that cost you?
Did you let Daddy Cummie all over you?

kill yo self

RL money no GBP

huh? no

please respond

@56068461
kys

Go back to r3ddit

@56068563
"r3ddit"
What did you mean by this?

an internet forum

>MBP
>Allowance
Does your daddy rim your ass? And is he hairy? Just curious, as to how nasty he gets to be with how much he pays you.

Return it and get a ThinkPad.

The trackpad is nice

matte textured rubberized plastic is nicer to use long term than glass

They are too small

You should be more concerned with the quality of the keyboard screen and chassis, which are all shit on a Mac. Huge ass trackpad is important to you whatever lol enjoy it I guess.

They feel like metal. I would kill for a Thinkpad keyboard on a MB laptop.

Hello! I remember you!

Flat piece of aluminum with an edge makes a great palm/wrist wrest I bet eh? lol

Retuuuurn itttt.

>allowance
>2.You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

>with my allowance
And of course it's a weeb who said it

I am a NEET desu, not underage.

>bought it with my "allowance"
Hello. Jamarcus Zimbabwean is it?
The Apple Store wants their confiscated MacBook Pro back.

cute

ubuntu and linux mint are easy to install and run on a daily basis, but i'm thinking of installing arch soon

Maki is a stupid whore who should fuck off back to Sup Forums.

I wish Sup Forums wasn't on Sup Forums
Fucking weebs

pls no bully

op use arch or antergos if youre lazy like me. i just put it on a early 2015 13" and everything "just werks" with a little bit of ricing it looks amazing