Apple vs android

This is the debate to end them all. Which is better. Apple or android?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/credit-suisse-estimates-588-million-apple-users-2016-4
money.cnn.com/2015/01/22/technology/mobile/iphone-smart-study/
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4
gottabemobile.com/2011/04/11/iphone-owners-are-often-overdrawn/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1373055/Why-iPhone-users-look-rich-usually-poor.html
theverge.com/2016/6/1/11836816/iphone-vs-android-history-charts
dazeinfo.com/2016/02/11/apple-iphone-android-smartphone-sales-2015-kantar-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trips end post

>apple or android

That's like asking about Lenovo or windows

>iFaggot

Palm

POST THE PICTURE ALREADY. DO IT, YOU FUCKING PUSSY FAGGOT, FUCKING DO IT ALREADY AND GET THIS OVER WITH!!!

Only manchildren that care about useless shit like ricing think android is better.

Rich and smart people usually buy apple because they know its better and they can afford it.

Sup Forumsentoos like to pretend they are educated but in the end they are just poorfags justifying their shit phones.

Kinda sad actually, but tbqh most people here arent even out of high school yet.

See pic related :^)

>no back button

jfc one cannot be so retarded

You realize that a majority of apple's users are poor right? Most don't even pay full price for their itoys, they usually get them on a lease or pay like 99¢ on their phone contract.

On top of all this iPhone have LITERALLY become a symbol for being a homosexual. You realize the CEO of apple is a literal faggot right?

starting flame war

There literally is no global "back" button on iPhones. Either you swipe or dislocate your thumb trying to reach an in-app virtual back button.

hehehehe

Lets get one thing straight, Android users are poor.

businessinsider.com/credit-suisse-estimates-588-million-apple-users-2016-4

>Apple users are significantly richer than non-Apple users acording to Credit Suisse

money.cnn.com/2015/01/22/technology/mobile/iphone-smart-study/

>A new study conducted by online advertising network found that states with more college graduates tend to also have higher iPhone sales.

businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4

>These maps showing the locations of 280 million individual posts on Twitter shows a depressing divide in America: Tweets coming from Manhattan(Rich) tend to skew in favor of iPhones. Tweets coming from Newark, N.J.(Poor), index more heavily from Android phones.

>dislocate your thumb

you really must be retarded.

swipe >>>>>> back button

How much is apple paying you?

gottabemobile.com/2011/04/11/iphone-owners-are-often-overdrawn/

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1373055/Why-iPhone-users-look-rich-usually-poor.html

>application tells you to swipe left
>pressF.jpg
>open app
>progress lost

>2011
>same article
>uk only
>only says that some iPhone users are poor, doesnt even compare with Android

AHHAHAHAHAH

>too stupid to use even an iPhone

That's why most iPhone users skate by with minimal storage options and cracked screens.

Applefags are people that think that having an iPhone or new car is actually a sign of wealth. If you honestly think you are "rich" because you have an iPhone, you are lower middle class at best with no significant chance in changing your social status, mostly because you're being held back by your own retardation. Have fun.

>doing damage control this hard
just end yourself

>BTFO in every single way possible
>muh damage control

top fucking keke

None of that changes the fact that iPhone users are richer than android users.

But keep doing your mental gymnastics to protect your fragile ego

Obviously it was an over exaggeration

Cmon man, it's already over. Stop grasping at the ashes left in the aftermath pretending everything is okay.

protip: it's not

theverge.com/2016/6/1/11836816/iphone-vs-android-history-charts

Why do androidfags deny these obvious facts? It only makes them look desperate and mad.

>Only caters to one demographic
>OMG IPHONE USERS ARE SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN ANDROID USERS

>android

top fucking lel

/thread

One demographic? Humans?

And most iPhone users are marginally less poor. What's the difference? Thirty or forty thousand dollars in their salary?

You're delusional, you'll project it upon your children, and you your bloodline will be poor for the foreseeable future. I've bought and used Apple products (iPhones, iPods, and even a couple Macs) for a long while, but the idea that a phone you can get for a couple hundred bucks on contract is considered a sign of wealth is simultaneously laughable and sad.

Jesus fucking Christ, both of those are gold. "Gay - Bareback" killed me.

I feel nothing but sorry for them.

You realize that most iphone users are also filthy degenerate homosexuals right?

fucking pedos

>getting triggered by facts

keke

Just accept it. Android is for poor people. India has more Android phones than toilets.

But dont worry, Im sure some day you will have enough money to buy an iPhone.

It's not really a fair comparison. Apple literally only sells expensive phones. If you want a budget phone, Android is your only option. If you only surveyed users of high-end Android phones, I'm sure the numbers would be different.

degenerates will defend this

That's exactly what I'm saying, they are expensive therefore rich people have more. Why do androifags get triggered by this?

Sure, rich people are also more intelligent and educated but there is no need to be mad.

>buying a "high end" android phone
Way to cuck yourself real hard. Either get a Redmi Note 3 Pro or get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

>Emerging market Apple users have 50% higher per-capita incomes
what fields are being compared here?
>Apple users use their devices more often with 63% of mobile traffic coming from Apple devices compared to 29% from Android
what is self advertising for 500 points please
>Apple users tend to replace their old devices regularly
because theyre sheep
>Apple enjoys a nearly 90% retention rate among its customers
because theyre sheep

>Chitika found that states with more college graduates tend to also have higher iPhone sales.
>Notably, Chitika found that increased wealth is also linked to greater iPhone sales -- but since college degrees also correlate with higher incomes, Chitika says those results are redundant.
because sheep buy a new iphone every year

>>These maps showing the locations of 280 million individual posts on Twitter shows a depressing divide in America: Tweets coming from Manhattan(Rich) tend to skew in favor of iPhones. Tweets coming from Newark, N.J.(Poor), index more heavily from Android phones.
>my box is better than your box

>virgins
>indians
>poor

I'm so sorry

iOS does have its perks, though being extremely limited. The major one is OS updates. Generally, iOS devices receive more updates than android devices. These updates are commonly coupled with "planned obsolecense" claims, but in reality Apple just isn't optimizing them for anything but the newest devices. You also can't rollback these updates after apple stops signing ipsw's. Android devices, while lacking sometimes in official carrier/manufacturer updates, often have community forums supporting them with new android versions. By design this makes android devices more open to security vulnerabilities. In short iOS devices are very restrictive, but more secure. Android devices are less secure, but more customizable.

Another butthurt poorfag trying to protect his fragile ego with mental gymnastics because he cant afford an iPhone.

top lel

>didnt even read the articles used as source

I know we love to meme around here but you do know homosexuality is an unforgivable sin right.

>denies simple facts because he is too poor to afford a proper phone

I'm more disputing the idea that Android users only use Android because they can't afford an iPhone, while there are options for Android that are just as retardedly expensive.

When did I say I bought a high end Android phone? Still using a nexus 4 lol.

Why I'm on iphone:
>faster than any android phone. Not to mention it reloads apps less oftern. Even with less RAM, android is really pathetic here.
>best looking UI. Material would be good if used right, but that never happens. And most OEMs use a different UI in their system and system apps
>applications are consistent with the system UI, on android half the apps look like iOS ports the other half is using 3yo design or a poor interpretation of MD
>more practical UI (one layered home-screen/dedicated widget tab/swipe to return/3d touch)
>does everything I need/just works/doesn't lag
>pretty much the best build quality on market, all android phones are inferior here, only Apple can afford much superior quality since most Android OEM can barely make a profit
>great camera/screen/SoC/storage, Nothing compares to the A9 in single core performance(most important) and only iPhones use NVM storage which almost 2x faster the fastest android phone
>software updates for years and years. This is one of the most important. Android phones are artificially obsolete in a couple of years. Apple keeps your device relevant no matter how old it is with up to date software. An iPhone 5 runs iOS 9 just as well as an 6s
>almost no depreciation. This makes it a smart purchase.
>more secure/encrypted. Android phones aren't even encrypted, its a joke. And they don't even have FRP.
>don't have to install a bunch of custom applications just to make it usable you can just use stock iPhone apps and services and they are very well integrated in the system providing a better user experience
>Apple isn't interested in selling my data for ad money, google on the other hand cant live without it
>best 1st & 3rd party and dev support
>imessage/Higher social status

Android has a few gimmicks and useless shit that iPhones doesn't have but that doesn't change the fact that an iPhone is a superior phone 99% of the time.

This.

see

i didnt know this was a YLYL thread

>all that bullshit
Even a $100 Xiaomi will smash the shit out of any iPhone.
Whenever I'm on the train or bus, I smack the iPhones out of people's hands, the reaction on their faces are priceless after seeing a smashed screen, and they can't do anything about it because they're all gay pussies.

poorfag status: butt-destroyed

your a dick
but a correct one

rekt status:[rekt] not-reckt
are you sure? [Y] N

cry harder itoddler

APPLE USERS REKT
dazeinfo.com/2016/02/11/apple-iphone-android-smartphone-sales-2015-kantar-report/

I like how reasonable post's like this are always ignored.

Why is Xiaomi so based? Love the shit out of my Note 3 Pro and it only cost me $200.

wew

apple must be so worried

> '

Its almost like people here aren't interested in a serious discussion, they just want to shitpost and ignore facts.

>1Q 2015
wow sure told me a year ago

>implying it changed

>Q4 2015

Yeah, I saw it. No need to post it again.

Like I said, apple must be so worried..

How come only samsung profits in the android world?

Because they copy Apple.

lel

Cuz they're so fucking large that they can manufacture literally every piece of the phone themselves, they've removed the middle man. Even Apple buys shit from them.

Its simple

>I'll be rich if I buy an iPhone!
No wonder all the poor people want one, they're stupid just like you.

>which is better a pretty looking console or a personal computer which you can do anything with?

>iFunny

It really doesn't matter. Both have their own bullshit and problems to deal with. Just install a custom rom.

if only.
None of these faggots realize they can make a good pocket size phone, so they loose money.

>milf
wants to fuck their mother
>gay-bareback
have AIDS
>bondage
that's what using ios trains you for

>cartoon
>hentai
hello Sup Forums

>iphone users can't have stable relationships because they're unsufferable

They're both awful and inferior to desktops in every way.

>having more sex partners is better
Keep telling yourself that iFag

>ricing

what is this?

Putting rice on your phone's battery to make it last longer.

Installing custom programs, themes, changing the ROM, customising the phone in general, especially if the result is completely different from how the manufacturer intended it to be.

>being a cuckee is better than being the cucker
Droidpoors everyone!

Underage detected

>Android users
>18year old
>Half a partner

what?

>Blackberry users
>18
>1,5 parnet

WHAT

Why would you bother to do these things?

Benefits?

>things iphone lacks image
>i don't care, i don't want to use them image to counter it
wtf retard this isn't even 9gag tier

>phone is not a computer

Nigger what?

>Android users are poor
cause if you are rich your obligated by law to have iCrap. It is illeagal to have not-apple stuff or like any other things...

yup! just keep repeating "my phone is not my computer" and you'll get it!

>I'M A STUPID KEKOLD WHO CAN'T READ, TELL ME WHAT TO BUY AND FUCK MY ASSHOLE

You're just a faggot end user, so pick whichever user interface suits you best.

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

>faster than an Android phone.

holy shit how could someones life suck so much that they decided to make this. holy god damn what a pathetic fucking waste. at 80 words per minute, even, this is such a ridiculously sad waste of time. what shit eating self hatred could lead to a well polished essay full of literal non content. what happened to having a dog or reading a book. what happened to self respect. im vomiting.

and i own 2 iphones.

1. just because you are retarded to want shitty battery and only buy movies etc. that doesn't mean your device is perfect, you are an idiot. so idiot that you even bother to defend your device.
2. saint exupery is a shitty author. read more books instead of reddit entry level shit.