What manga reader do you Sup Forumsentoomen use on Android?

What manga reader do you Sup Forumsentoomen use on Android?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1dGOKDnV4fzWCgY7vF95r-rSMeDgJvVLLpP2Xfamnafw/edit
f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=bubble&fdid=com.nkanaev.comics
mediafire.com/download/6aofh6jkqlguqet/HeartViewer_v1.0.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would anyone read manga on android?

I want to read it on the subway/public transport, have nothing else to do really

Export file into individual pngs

why would anyone want to read manga on the subway/public transport?

Tachiyomi

This desu literally best manga app on Android bar none

convenience

Use madokami.al in a browser

I'd rather not do that. My friend showed me one that could notify him of updates when new chapters came out, but I don't remember the name of the app.
What else would I do?
Does it have chapter update support?

mangarock... but for the fuck of me i cant figure out how to manually put manga into it and how to take out manga from it

Still use Mango, even though the sources are dead and the Dev left like niggerdad.
The interface is much more comfy than any other app, but I'm just waiting for someone to tell me about a better app

>Does it have chapter update support?
You can set it to automatically look for new chapters regularly and notify you

Thanks for the suggestion user.

np family

MangaSearcner to read offline/Mobi Manga to read online. Both have new chapter notifications.

get the app "zingbox" its great

>Not using JPEG to save space

OP here, did a bit of research and found a nice Google Doc that summarizes all of the differences.

docs.google.com/document/d/1dGOKDnV4fzWCgY7vF95r-rSMeDgJvVLLpP2Xfamnafw/edit

Helpful :')

tachiyomi and aizouban seem to be favored. Problem is sources, viz needs to stop.

To be honest, Manga Rock has been the smoothest, if you're willing to pay. Tachiyomi otherwise.

This. Keeps track of all your manga series, makes downloading and reading them simple and convenient, allows you to choose between a bunch of translators and languages, notifies you of new chapters etc.

Does anyone know of a manga reader that supports raws (i.e. Japanese language support)?

Mi Manga Nu and Tachiyomi. Aizoban was giving me errors. Truly a feast for the eyes on my 13" tablet.

>reading vietnamese cartoons
why

>Manga
Kys

Perfect Viewer for reading
Zingbox for discovery (by far the best for this, nothing else compares)

Mi Manga Nu has Sen Manga (raws) as an available source.

Manga rock

I'm completely convinced that Tachiyomi is maintained by a Sup Forumsentooman.

I would never walk down those stairs.

Perfect viewer for h-Manga/doujinshi downloaded from sadpanda and bulumanga for non-h

Bubble
f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=bubble&fdid=com.nkanaev.comics

Killy, why am I so bald?

Manga Rock, I even paid for it.

>reading manga on a screen smaller than 15''
you faggots deserved to be shot

>paying for a shit proprietary comic reader

that looks inspired by HR gigers "schacht" series of paintings (pic related).
also fuck Sup Forums spam algorithm

My man. Zingbox actually isn't bad for reading, it's just mildly tedious to download many chapters

OP, ignore the rest of the thread and go with what this guy says.

>>>/facebook/

I paid for it as well but for some reason my settings never change. I want my manga to vertically scroll when I open it, but the setting never stays; it tends to go back to horizontal when I close the app. Have you had this problem?

Tachiyomi is nice.

perfect viewer, though tbqh i haven't read a comic on android in a while
on windows tablets, cover

Yeah Tachiyomi seems to be best. I would try Zingbox but I can't stand having ads on my screen. Plus there isn't an option to pay to remove them.
Isn't Perfect Viewer a reader for pngs and stuff while apps like Tachiyomi download the manga directly from manga sites? Perfect Viewer is good, I'll give you that. It's what I use for hentai manga.

EHViewer for sadpanda and B+ MangaReader for vanilla

>octave
Kyaa!

:^)
Japanese lesbianism is a superior form of fiction

man that reminds me of half life 2. no idea why.

The Citadel, maybe?

>manga
rm -rf

wot

this, and if you turn on scrolling comments some mangas get even more hillarious
not that great for discovering new stuff though. And i couldnt figure out how to sync with MAL yet, or maybe its not yet fully implemented

you only have ads at the end of chapters though and half of them dont even load properly and just stay black
unlike mangarock which has blinking popups covering the whole screen and staying there even after you click on them.

maybe i should just learn how2android and fork tachiyomi

I use mangarock and it updates me of new chapters when they come out

My friend has coded one called HeartViewer and it's pretty awesome

shill

Install python and run it: mediafire.com/download/6aofh6jkqlguqet/HeartViewer_v1.0.rar

I use my kindle

>This shit taste
Back to Sup Forums with you.

MangaNu

It's great and you can read online or offline.

>those stairs

Underwear is so gross if nobody's wearing it

Pretty sure those are bloomers.

Bloomers ARE underwear, but when those island monkeys saw them, they put them over there clothes like Superman and then got boners so they mandated there use for adolescent girls only for most of the 20rh century