>fell for the IPS meme

>fell for the "fell for the meme" meme

>he doesn't do research before buying a new screen
lel

As an user of LG Ultrawide 1440p 34" IPS panel, I can say: IPS is fine

>LG
>fine
lelkek

What is wrong with IPS I can tell difference, and it's really not that a meme like flac for audio.
Dell U2312HM here

life's good

I have that too. Great monitor.

>Lossless audio
>meme

topkek deaf-user

I bet my left nutsack you can't tell the difference between loseless and vorbis q6 in a blind test

maybe you could in some classical music on for anything pop it's impossible

Stop with
>ips meme
>ssd meme
>16gb ram meme
They aint literally no meme

The reason people think 16GB is a meme is because they use page file like plebs.

The moment you turn off page file you instantly start getting low memory errors.

And page file is basically using your HDD as RAM which is pants on fire retarded.

Unless your hearing is wrong or diminished due age, you should be able to clearly notice the diference
Yet I agree that minimal difference isnt that much important than compression benefits

>mfw I'd had all three for years now

I dont use pagefile and I have just 8gb ram yet I rarely use past 4gb
I guess intensive users would need all the ram for their projects anyway so they need a pagefile or more ram than is really necessary, so for me the meme is having too much more ram than you are going to need just for not having a pagefile.

Aaay pajeet

>pants on fire retarded.

I think the expression is
>pants-on-head retarded

Having your pants on fire isn't always an indication of being retarded

I had problems with the same LG TV twice. How are their monitors?

I have to send my 34UM95 back because I have this vertical red line on my screen. They said they need to replace the panel. It also turns off and then on again randomly with this loud 'crack' noise so I can't say I'm too happy right now. It's a shame because it was working just fine the first 6 months.

>Not recognizing the dead creator of RSS
Go away man

lol amoled is the future

>calling aaron swartz a pajeet
kys buddy

It's is definitely not a meme, my acer g257hu is amazing for this price