Seriously, wtf is wrong with microsoft?

seriously, wtf is wrong with microsoft?
where is bill? i have to talk to that guy?

Who even owns a Windows Phone let alone uses Skype?

some people

I heard that by 2017 Vista's extended support will come to an end. Where's Bill?

Windows Phone 7 and 8 had legit inspired design, it's a shame it got canned for the design-by-committee piece of shit we got with Mobile 10 - which is dead on arrival anyway.

what's a good alternative?

I thought they like owned skype?

they have to cut down on pajeet work.

Imo this says more about Windows Mobile than Skype. They're killing the mobile department as a failed experiment.

I was absolutely happy with mobile win 8, it just werked and the battery life was great and it caught network in the shittiest woods and then I installed win10 like a retard and everything save for bat life is shit now.

I remember the insane shilling by buyers remorse cucks that wanted to push their failure on others too, this must be karma

How is it possible for one company to decline so much in terms of their products?

By hiring alot of incompetent and untalented people

MBAs valuing one marshmallow now over nine thousand in 5 minutes.

This is a true question
It's like someone is trying to sink the boat.

Windows Phone 8.1 is OLD. It's time to get W10 if you're on the WP platform...

Windows 10 is okay. It just was too hyped. Promised too many features, and delivered almost none when the 950/XL landed. And the app porting getting canned was probably the worst of all the shortcomings. That and the horrendous bugs.

>Old
>it's just 2 years

What, you call T61s prehistoric too?

there is WP 10 so whatever.

>2 years

basically prehistory in phone years, and keep in mind it's an incremental update of an OS from 4 years ago

>wtf is wrong with microsoft
nothing, they are doing it since obviously mobile network operators are reluctant to sell phones with Skype on them

They're not letting people upgrade from WP8 to W10 on a lot of devices even though there were developer previews of W10 on those devices and they said all WP8 devices would get W10

There were developer previews for those phones and they found out that they didn't support it well, so support was dropped. Literally every phone manufacturer does this.

I own one... uses skype sometimes...

But starting to get the hint MS.... going android soon... dropping all MS stuff... what a bullshit is this... was all in with WP8. Windows 10 looks ok, works somewhat but with the privacy shit and all the work I have to do to keep it... could just use some linux aswell... less trouble it seems, just compile some apps myself.

No srsly, I have a wp phone and its shittier with the months. I thought I got a nice deal back in 2012... feels shit now.

>could just use some linux aswell... less trouble it seems

Said nobody ever

Why the... fuck... are you... typing like this,..... you fucking... autist?

wtf is wrong with u...

Discord

A lot of people use Skype but almost no one has a windows phone

....holly....shit.....damn..........

you... are... right.. tbqh...wy..senpai.

Are you typing this while being fucked? I imagine you saying all this with an airy voice while somebody's ravaging your insides. Those elipses are lewd. They're implying that you stop talking because you want to enjoy the dicking to the fullest.

Why don't they just open sauce the shit they discontinue?

Damn boiiiiii

Too bad those aren't real

>wp8/8.1
That's the old one, currently we have windows mobile, that runs universal windows apps

bro u r typing like indians, are u indian?

>How is it possible for one company to decline so much in terms of their products?

decline? I see no decline. I see "out with the old, in with the new"

That's one reason why Microsoft stays relevant. They don't stubbornly cling to the past like Sup Forums.

WM10 is the currently supported OS. Any WP8 phone that can run WM10 has already been upgraded to it.

The fuck does it matter anyways though, nobody uses the OS. I used Windows Phone since it literally first launched back with WP7 and even I eventually abandoned it due to lack of app and market support.

I have a WP7.5
It pretty much acts as a spare phone.
>can read UTF8 standard symbols just fine
>cant write them
Who on their right mind thought that it was a good decision.

Do you have more than 40 years old and come from Italy?

>seriously, wtf is wrong with microsoft?

Pretty simple: It's a huge operation, and no one holds the power. It's split into tiny pieces.
Same reason why democratic governments are the epitome of inefficiency

thanks pajeet god ms bought skype

It was $30 come on

Why do I need to spend 700