Tfw company asks for 6 years of experience in a technology that's been around for 3 years

>tfw company asks for 6 years of experience in a technology that's been around for 3 years
how can the common cs graduate compete with time travelers. this career choice was a mistake

just lie. i lied about my experience on my first job and now i have 10 year experience

College is a waste of time, money, and is for cucks. I already know more than any degreecuck does through learning on the internet for free.

Write an advanced cpp program on the chalkboard.
You have five minutes.

What do you say your experience is? Projects, freelancing or make up some job(sounds like a bad idea)?

But you will never be promoted beyond middle management at best. Enjoy being a tiny bit more experienced than degreefags while it lasts.

those requirements are just to make pussies like you quit
just do it

>Pointless "X years in Y" requirements.
That's how you know the job description was written by someone who works in HR, rather than the person who is going to be your direct manager, and who (hopefully) understands the stupidity of the requirement.

Also, I get that the image is probably subtle modern trolling (e.g. misuse of the term "wage slave"), but I'm not hip with the latest memes, and I'm curious: what on earth are "roasties" supposed to be? All I can imagine is some 8-year old kid sticking his tongue out and making fun of how you got "roasted" in kickball at recess.

You really should lurk a few more years if you honestly have to ask. But yes, the image made for trolling because of the sheer delusion of it. Roasties basically referring to females. Boards like /r9k/ go on about how evil women are and how they control men with sex, but always have time for a >tfw no gf thread.

it's a foreign worker scam

>had stupid requirements and/or a low wage
>"hey government we tried hiring but there's no one in the area who can do it! can we pls have foreign workers?"
>company brings in eastern yuros for $10/hour

>tfw you lie and say you have 10 years of experience

>misuse of the term "wage slave"
Any use of that term is misuse, it's inherently contradictory

Better than bringing in more pajeets. Those from russia or some other post communist eastern european nation know how to properly use the bathroom.

employers know everyone lies on their resume. If you can back it up with actual skill just lie.

i fixed your pic

>couldn't come up with a specific challenge
>posted anyway
I bet I could fuck around with pointers a bit and it'd look "advanced" to you

Where the fuck are you guys seeing all these time requirements? Just go fucking meet people from companies and talk.

I just got offered a job at Northrop Grumman @ 92k a year, and I just graduated this spring.

This.

I failed structural engineering at university.

I've been a structural engineer for 3 years now, what's more is that I can btfo anyone at my level because I studied my ass off after university.

kek

>just lie.
This. I occasionally did some computer repair for friends/family over the past decade, I mark that down as 10 years experience in computer repair. I worked freelance, so I claim to have management experience.

As long as you have the skills to back it up, no one will ever call you out on it.

Just be careful with your lies because some jobs have background check agencies that will try to call and use your w2 to verify your employment.

You going need some friends or coworkers to help with lie. Mainly you got to back up your lies, and prove your skills in the interview.

No it's more about lower the cost of labor as much as possible to produce profit. I got rejected from many IT companies, and later got a temp job working for the same IT company that rejected me.

Outsourcing jobs to Poos/Chink/Slavs is just one aspect about, Employers also abuse Recruiters to lower cost of labor so that they don't have to pay money for bennies.

You don't need to lie. Job postings are wish lists. You don't have to meet every single bullet point. Apply, and for god sakes BE HONEST.

I wish they'd stop bringing in Pajeets, they smell like ass and tend to be the worst people on the planet.

Then what happens is:

> You have phone interview, they ask about experience
> you say 2 years in XYZ when they wanted 5
> they say great
>you come in for on-site interview
>seems to go well
> HR emails you 2 weeks later saying they're looking for someone more experienced

This is why I am working on starting a business/company

>Job postings are wish lists. You don't have to meet every single bullet point.
That used to be true, because it used to be when companies posted a job ad, they needed the labor and intended to hire someone. If there wasn't someone around who was totally perfect, they'd make do with the guy who came the closest.

Companies no longer operate like this. They keep ads out and positions open even though they don't need the labor very badly. They just want a line in the water so that if someone perfect happens to bite, they can grab him, or so that they can always have a replacement on short notice if someone quits.

why the fuck would anyone answer to some retard like you?

Why the fuck would you apply to a company like that? Bad job postings are great because they give a quick sign to not waste your time with them.

Why does (((HR))) even exist?

To fill out paperwork and protect the company from lawsuits. If it is involved in the hiring process, then the company is awful and you should stay away.

anyone has any tips for a motivational letter ? I will be applying for a QA position. will be recommended from a worker there, but still i need a motivational letter.

another one
another one
another one
ANOTHER one
another one

How do you prove it? What if the company asks the contact number of your previous employer?

Roastie refers to the used up saggy vaginas of sluts.

Wages work better than chains. Its still slavery. Keep people happy enough to be productive slaves but not so comfortable that they lose the motivation to work.

Is this really so hard for you to work out user?

>College is a waste of time, money, and is for cucks. I already know more than any degreecuck does through learning on the internet for free.
And what stops you from learning on the internet while going to college?
Wait, do you honestly think that college students go to class, listen to what the professor says, and then don't learn anything else?
LOL

Write a function on the whiteboard that returns the nth fibonacci number in O(log n) time. You have 10 minutes

yes

That's fucking impossible you fucking retard the nth fibonacci number already has O(n) bits.

give them ur own number
worked for me, they didn't bother to check

btfo

This is why I support communism. No money, no masters. It's the NEET ideology.

One of the fundamental principles of communism is "he who doesn't work, doesn't eat"

Capitalism is slavery because if you don't have enough money to support yourself for the rest of your life, you have to work in order to live, which means you live at the pleasure of the guy who gives you your paycheck. Communism is slavery because they just plain force you to work, and shoot you if you refuse.

>but that's not real communism! It's not my specific idealistic communism!
Idealistic communism doesn't have any more use for neets than real-world communism does/did. It presupposes that everyone altruistically wants to work for the betterment of their community.

in summary, life is inherently slavery for at least 90% of the population, and there's nothing any socioeconomic system can do about it.

If life is so terrible and hopeless, why haven't you killed yourself already? That's what I don't get about nihilists like you, if it's so pointless, why live?

Inertia, and the ability to indulge in escapism.

I don't get why you find everything in the world so rewarding and fulfilling.

Wow, Gaymergaters have fallen that far down the well of self-delusion?

It doesn't have anything to do with Gamergate
Lurk /r9k/

Who said I did? If life is so terrible and there nothing you can do to change it, stop your goddamn bitching and just kill yourself already if you're that miserable.

He never said that life is terrible, retard. If you're so triggered by the fact that someone doesn't validate your idiotic worldview then maybe you should kill yourself instead of whining about that :^)

wow you did NOT just use gay as a derogatory term did you?

>A bunch of white manchildren angry and upset that the world doesn't revolve completely around them and who believe it's the evil people with opinions who are stopping them from getting the sex they deserve
That's Gamergate.

/r9k/ is one of the best boards. Unlike these cucks who think there is any meaning in life, /r9k/ knows there is one. Life is a cold cruel never ending system of torture. Everyone is walking around thinking they have any influence in this world but they don't. Human beings are some of the coldest and uncaring bastards to ever live, no interest in their fellow man. They use capitalism as a modern form of slavery, either too stupid to understand their a slave or enslave other humans. The only reason to live at this point is for video games and anime. Escapism is better than pretending there is anything meaningful in this pathetic soulless depressing consumer wasteland. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only intelligent person among all the sheep and cucks.

You can't deny that beef curtains are gross.

Fuck off roastie, gamergate is a revolution that is ending corrupt journalism and changing the world.

Communism is where a party takes over the government and then seizes all means of production and is then supposes to distribute thr resources evenly but it never happens that way.

Anytime you put a single entity in charge of everything you end up with corruption like china were everyone is poor and works in a sweatshop.

Im not saying communism cant work but it would need to be implemented in a way that authority is fragmented/federation and that's where the theory of anarcho-communism comes in to play, Trotsky i think referred to it as "permanent revolution".

>The only reason to live at this point is for video games and anime.
>This is what manchildren actually believe

You get cucked by communism in the end too. There will never be a moneyless and jobless society. We will always be enslaved and cucked by capitalism or communism. Life is so meaningless and empty, why live?

Fuck you cuck. Escapism is better than putting your shackles on every morning to go to work. I'll never be enslaved by a job, I'm a free man.

No, you just didn't get hired because you're shit at your job and can't talk to people...

You spend your entire life shitposting on Sup Forums, writing "perfect" algorithms in C on your antiquated laptop your parents bought for you running on some bleeding edge distribution of Linux which took you a fortnight to set up the "way you wanted it".

You refuse to perform the tasks that are required of you as a junior such as writing javascript because you think you are better than that.

You don't understand that recruiters don't care about your age, experience or anything of the sort.. just whether or not you will work the job you are given with apparent enthusiasm and do it without making the other people in the workplace feel awkward.

You are not perfect.

>Cuck thinks he is valued by his master and he is free
That's cute, time to grow up cuck.

Sorry I can't hear you because I have money coming out of my ears.

You're not free cuck. You're a slave. Wake up sheeple.

Learning is much better than escapism. Learning for the sake of learning, or creating for the sake of creating, outside of any job requirements; is the real freedom. Escapism is meaningless, and it is a form of the materialism. Your "anime" and "videogames" are objects of desire designed to enslave cucks like you into the catch-22 of craving for an object which you will never fully attain and will crave forever in its many endless forms.
Appreciating true art is good too. I don't deny there is beauty in some videogames and some anime, but in truth, most of it is pure shit and you know it.

Except you aren't learning anything. You still have to work and can't enjoy the perks of being a NEET.

>this thread
>taking /r9k/ post-modern irony seriously
shiggy diggy

you@waifubox:~$ cd ~/Projects && ls -la
drwxr-xr-x 0 Feb 1 20:01 .
drwxr-xr-x 0 Feb 1 20:01 ..
drwxr-xr-x 0 Feb 1 20:14 CodingTestForThisJobIreallyWant
you@waifubox:~$ date
Sun Aug 14 21:29:00 2016

>I'm really happy.

>Except you aren't learning anything.
What are you talking about?

Happiness is just an illusion used by slaveowners aka your boss to enslave you into work, debt, and marriage to a succubus. Join the NEET side and free yourself.

Not really surprising seeing how /r9k/ took it's own post modern irony seriously up until fairly recently.

Seriously thou, being NEET is just flat out dog shit existence no matter how many times you see people posting about how wonderful it is. Most of these people aren't even NEETs themselves, they're trolling to get "wagie ragies" to reply to their trolling. Threads on /r9k/ used to get pretty long, but people eventually figures out it was just trolling and now threads generally die in maybe 10 minutes. Against that background I guess it's to be expected that people posting NEET threads are going to move to someplace else to find people who don't know they're not actually NEETs themselves.

I'm unhappy when I do nothing and I don't like videogames or anime that much. I also like to teach.

Don't bother replying to these people...

They've been a major pain in the ass on /r9k/ for quite a while by having at least one NEET thread on the first page practically 24/7. However people finally figured out that they're actually just people working dead end jobs blowing off steam by trolling other people working dead end jobs. Now their threads rarely stay on the first page for more than 10 minutes and because of that they're moving on to other boards where people haven't figured it out yet.

This whole thing is like the Wargames thing, the only winning move is not to engage with them. Just let them go on about "assblasted wagie ragies" and whatnot on their own until they get bored and move on to another board.

this really boils down to "you need to not only do what you're told, but be happy and cheerful that you get the chance to do what you're told. Everything else is ancillary at the very most."

which says it all about why the working world is so awful, really.

It's still true man, I work at one of those software companies everyone wants to work for. We're hiring people like crazy. We need know you can learn the tech, not already know it. I was hired for something I've never used once, I spent two months learning it on the job.

The six years experience is related experience.

I just switched from IT operations to IT applications. No experience developing in house applications. Closest experience is doing automation scripts.

>give them ur own number

Genius. And I suppose you answer with a muffled voice?

This is true, I change my resume to get past HR idiots and bring the good shit to the interview.

>Happy NEETs are a lie!
This is what wagies actually believe

I'm ready for this cuck meme to die.

there's probably a lot of miserable neets though, just like wagecucks. each for different reasons

nah that sounds like modern leftism.

>I'm ready for this cuck meme to die
>I'm ready for this cuck
>ready for this cuck

Yup, I love seeing people claiming its totally not racist too, then bitching about how tech doesn't need diversity etc.

>cuck
>is racist
wat?

Those are either shitposters or failed normalfags bitter about not becoming chads. Lots of NEETs are satisfied with their life and don't whine like bitches on the internet about how hard they have it.

Tell them they're behind the curve by not using the version that's not been released yet... tell them you can transition them into the version "everyone else" is using since you already used a beta and know it's limitations and where it will increase their (insert buzzword)...

Got me two jobs... shitwits in suits fall for that shit evert time and lap it up.

Spent my time chasing ass on the job. Resigned two years in. Bought a boat.

Ain't life great?

>tfw wasn't born at the top
>tfw can't have everything handed to me on a silver platter

Why even live?

^^^Denial is strong in this one