Dart? Rust? Go?

Would it be smart to start learning one of these languages today to anticipate a need in the future?

If Dart or Rust become more mainstream there will be a sudden need for programmers in that field?

Which one of these languages that have been gaining traction you think has the most chance for wide adoption and therefore better employability?

It'll take less time to learn the languages later than the time it'll take to justify learning a language that wont be worth shit lol

Nice meme.

just learn c++ and stop relying on crutches within babby languages

c++ IS the manliest language imo
if I were a woman and a man said "I am a C++ dev" my pusyy would get wet INSTANTLY
too bad women are too stupid to detect true alpha males

It's not a meme, it's the real world where money is made

[yes][yes][no]

>Dart
Literally what?
>Rust
Maybe in a few years
>Go
>hello world is 3MB
How about no

Dart is a pretty easy language, there's no need for "learning" Dart besides reading the documentation if you already know Javascript and a C-like language.

Just learn ECMAScript, that's all you'll need in the future.

try calculating CRC64 with it

>If Dart or Rust become more mainstream there will be a sudden need for programmers in that field?
Don't worry, they never will. Go is becoming mainstream already though.

>Go is becoming mainstream already

>Go is becoming mainstream already though.

Official list of hipster languages?
Official list of hipster languages!

Official list of hipster languages:
Rust
Go
Elm
Clojure(script)
Purescript
Javascript
Ruby
Dart
Elixir
Elisp
Moonscript
Kotlin
Vala

only hipster js is es6/7 and hipsters dont use ruby anymore

>Dart
Nope. Intended to be a "JavaScript Killer" that never took off, it would be good if Google at least supported writing Android apps in it, but those are still virtually Java-only.

>Rust
Nope. Everybody's saying it's a "C++ Killer", but C++ is still around and contemporary C++ has a lot of nice features that mitigate the problems that Rust wanted to avoid. That, and Rust's borrow checker invalidates valid programs and the devs still haven't fixed it. Random, ad-hoc syntax too.

>Go
If you're a scripter moving to a networking job, yes. Otherwise, no. It's missing a lot of usability features and has wonky support for generics, and you end up rewriting a bunch of code. Great if you're the boss of a bunch of lazy script-programmers who are liable to fuck something up unless forced to explicitly write it out. Tedious if you're a programmer.

>muh employability
C++, Java are still the most widely used languages and the ones you should learn if you want "better employability". You can pick up JavaScript for web-dev too. If you know Scheme, JS is easy.

Why tho? Last time I checked RoR, Shoes and Sass where SJW: the technologies

ERLANG

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

You got me :^)