Does Sup Forums know vacuums? I'm about to buy a $650 one

Does Sup Forums know vacuums? I'm about to buy a $650 one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmC62Eg82E8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely, we're professionals when it comes to discussing technology that sucks.

why is this better than a $300 Dyson

serious question, I think my vac is fine but wouldn't mind learning about better ones

kek underrated post

ill buy my mom one of these robots when i get my first paycheck. are they good?

dysons are overpriced junk

But your mom probably likes cleaning the house.

No clue. I'm going by some Reddit AMAs that say bagged >> bagless, and dysons aren't that good.

This one is the Miele U1 cat & dog. It's a lot quieter than everything, based on YouTube videos.

This is the same opinion poorfags give about Bose headphones

yes, they're expensive, yes, there are better vacuums, but no, they're not junk

yea maybe but she likes tech too. she's using firefox on her laptop and curses on other browsers. she also prefers android to ios.

Miele is great if you use it yourself, go ahead and buy it. Here they are broken immediately by the African maids, so not worth it.

>tfw I have a Neato robot friend that vacuums the house every other day
>tfw some chica comes here for an hour a week to clean the bathrooms and vacuum where the robot friend missed

a $650 vacuum is neat but I'd rather have a $30 piece of shit pushed by someone who isn't me

>Bose headphones
Way to out yourself, retard. Spending money on headphones is okay, buying Bose headphones at any pricepoint is retarded. There are better options for your money.

Is this the beginning of a vacuum general?

>he's a nickel-and-dime kind of brokedick faggot

i used to have that modem

Seems expensive to me. I'd try to find one for under 250€.

All the Dysons I've seen have been loud as hell. I wouldn't get one for that reason alone.

Personally I've been very happy with my Electrolux UltraOne pic related. Not very loud and sucks well.

>he'd rather spend the same amount of money on a shittier product because it's Bose
>he sees this as a virtue
You're the worst kind of stupid, and you're probably closer to poorfag than rich.

>triggered this hard by the word 'Bose'
>being this autistic in a vacuum cleaner thread

>sucks well

Is she single?

I'm triggered by how much of a retard you are thinking only poorfags could have a problem with garbage like Bose headphones, which are basically Beats by Dre for dipshit middle-class people who don't know any better.

>the angry manchild cannot speak without swearing
>due to the anonymous nature of the internet, it is not known if he is actually a child or simply an uneducated adult male
>juniorcollege.gif

I own a DC25, faggot.

Messy as fuck to empty, you still have to clean the filters every three months.

Didn't you just get done calling me a "nickel-and-dime kind of brokedick faggot"? Now you're gonna take the "swearing is for kids, I'm so mature" high road?

You're so mature and rich and have such sophisticated taste in consumer electronics, when I grow up I want to be just like you.

Faggot.

vaccuums suck

get a broom, you'll do some light workout with it too

My mom absolutely hates cleaning so I bought her an iRobot. She's pretty happy with that shit. Now I wish the robot lawn mowers were more affordable. And robot cooks. And robot everything. Fucking hell, why can't everything be automated.

>vaccuums suck
yeah they have one job.

Well fuck.
That filled my kek quoter for the day.

Buy a Henry, far superior to Dyson and cheaper, here in britland you always see these in most schools, offices etc because the do the job well and are built solid, not bagless though

Well played. Good pun mate.

>Now I wish the robot lawn mowers were more affordable
Honestly i've even been considering getting one. $2k isn't even a full paycheck so its not too expensive but wouldn't you need one for the front and the back of your lawn? Seeing as my roomba doesn't always get everywhere i worry they'll miss spots.

I bought a Sebo for $789 and it was literally the best purchase I've made in years. I didn't think it would make that much of a difference but it did.

Also, Dysons are fucking garbage and they break and are not serviceable which is why they aren't worth the money (according to vacuum repair/maintenance people).

Bagless are shit

get a bagged USA made one like a Miele

youtube.com/watch?v=CmC62Eg82E8

>Miele
>USA made

user?

>didn't look at picture
>OP was considering a Miele anyways

lol

Yeah yeah they're German, my bad, I'm trying to remember the brand that the vacuum cleaner store I used to work at sold that was USA made

>the vacuum cleaner store I used to work at

Boy, I bet that job really sucked!

It was Riccar

Riccar Supralites are breddy gud mate

Kek, going for that low hanging fruit.

> USA made

i.e. by filthy illegal Mexicans

I'll keep buying the German ones thanks

Vacuum cleaner store guy here

600-500 bucks might be steep for a sweeper but in the time it takes to kill one you'd have gone through 3-4 walmart ones anyways

Either way OP get a fucking bagged one, the old commercial eureka ones from the 70s I serviced were fucking dinosaurs but still kicked ass when I put new belts on and cleaned the brush roll and replaced the carbon brushes in the motor

:^)^:
^:^)
):^):

Rainbow vacuums are great, but you have to fill a plastic container with water then find a place to dump the hairballs outside when you are done. As for bagged, my parents have a Hoover Windtunnel that works pretty well. It has a detachable hose for getting in corners.

>Ctrl + F ``Kirby''
>Phrase not found.

$130 for everything pictured + accessories coming tomorrow. $20 for the vacuum + shampoo system ( brand new ). You can find these things in estate sales. People just don't know what they are selling.

Yeah but servicing one of those is fucking terrifying my boss always had to slap me aside and do it

The things have TRANSMISSIONS dude, TRANSMISSIONS

it's like the gentoo of vacuum cleaners

I'll ask my mom to visit this thread.

>yfw Sup Forums starts having old kirby ricing threads

das it m8

is that a lamb or doggo?

Got a shark navigator and it works well for my needs even though it's bagless.

Picks up most things but will have to resort to using the pipe when picking up things like small string/fabric or whatever.

>shilling shit with proprietary and expensive bags

>Kirby
kirby is too scummy of a company to support even though nothing is wrong with their vacuums. If you need a vacuum, go for Riccar/Simplicity if you want an upright or miele if you want a canister. And you should be getting a canister so just get a miele.

>Dyson
Dyson's are shit, because they are bagless. They do make the best bagless vacuums with Sharks being a distant second, but still worse than a miele which has better suction, filters better, and a more usable and reliable system.

Generally speaking, roughly how much can you expect to pay for these common household appliances, from low to high range?

Washing machine
Dry-cleaner
Electric oven and stove
Refrigerator
Freezer
Electric shower
Washing machine
Dishwasher
Microwave
Iron and board

They're terrible if your house has an open floorplan. Not enough battery to do the whole thing, unless they've drastically improved in the past several years.

They range anywhere from free to more than you can afford, pal.

>electric shower
The fuck is that?

ask Claude François

>The fuck is that?
Suicide showers

Water heater IIRC.

its for people that might only have cold running water, this lets them only heat the water as it comes out of the shower.

i dont know why, don't ask.

A shower where the water is heated by electricity

Yeah I know, but at least some of them are dangerous. Live wires running through your shower water and all

that wasn't funny at all

Please don't fall for the Miele meme.

Get Numatic Henry if you actually need a vacuum cleaner with high suction power.

Import them from germany

Other fellow DC25 owner here. Yes the bin is a bit messy to empty, which isn't that bad it you just hover the whole thing in your wheelie bin and empty it. Also wow you have to rinse 2 filters every three months. still does a better job cleaning my carpets than any other vacuum cleaner.

also Henry's are shit, gf has one and it's fucking useless

My brother in law stole one from Walmart and now he can't go back to Walmart anymore.

It's a nice vacuum thought.

Very smooth.

>Ctrl + F ``Kirby''
>Phrase not found.
This is not Sup Forums mate

That joke

sucked

:-)

for that money you can buy a mexican that will vacuum for you a few years

>Sebo
Can confirm, hasn't broken unless other brands.