What is the best monitor currently available today, Sup Forums?

What is the best monitor currently available today, Sup Forums?

And by monitor I don't mean those 144hz GAMING MEME MONITORZ

I mean a real monitor for people who aren't children, manchildren, and retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

displaymate.com/iPad_Pro9_ShootOut_1.htm
amazon.com/Dell-Monitor-P2415Q-24-Inch-LED-Lit/dp/B00PC9HFNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Money no object? Eizo ColorEdge 318-4K

NEC offer similarly high quality displays for a bit less than Eizo. Dell also makes excellent high-end displays, including the first OLED 4K panel and a 5K one.

this. i use this, it's extremely comfy.

I just ordered the Dell U3415W. I can't wait to get it later this week.

Dell UltraSharps are very nice. Their IPS panels perform well for games, since you don't need a screen that can do about 2ms when even 8ms is fine. I can see having a 4k monitor in a while because sitting the distance from a computer monitor reveals the additional resolution, wheareas a TV doesn't unless you are close enough. Dell, I think, will be solid for quite some time.

The 9.7" iPad Pro.

Really.

displaymate.com/iPad_Pro9_ShootOut_1.htm

Waiting for that 1ms 166Hz 24" WQHD G-Sync dell monitor to go on sale.

dell up3017q when it finally starts selling

I bought this a couple of weeks ago I it's pretty comfy... the model is LG 23MP55HQ

I agree i just got an Ultra-sharp monitor and it is really impressive and has tiny bezels.

asus vg248qe best monitor i will send u my kdr in gta 5 add me like and subscribe pls

amazon.com/Dell-Monitor-P2415Q-24-Inch-LED-Lit/dp/B00PC9HFNY

Thoughts about this monitor?

That Dell U3415W is a good quality monitor.

What's a monitor that's good for games, won't break the bank, and has good black levels?

I have one, it's a very good monitor at a great price.

One thing to note is it has a very high pixel density which means at 100% scaling things are going to be tiny, I would not recommend it if you use multiple monitors and any Windows prior to 10 (I can't comment on how well Linux scales). I use mine at 125% scaling which makes UI and text similar in size to a 2560x1440 24" monitor and then stuff that isn't scaled (photos and videos) looks fantastic.

If I had the choice I would prefer it to be larger, in the 27-32" range, but I didn't want to spend the money for one of the same quality nor do I have the room for one. One day I'd like to get a wall mounted arm so I can bring the screen closer to me and turn off the scaling.

None, get money poorboy

none you poor piece of shit

Running 2 Dell U2417H right now. Got a really nice deal for them, 220€ each.

Took 1 to my cousin's house today, so he could compare it side-by-side with his tn panel LG.
2 minutes were enough for him to want to get one just like mine.

UP2715K "7" 5K monitor

What's the best value 1080p Freesync monitor with a greater than 60Hz refresh rate and low ghosting?

ViewSonic XG2401 is the best 1080p free sync monitor right now

Thanks, what would you suggest for IPS or VA panel?

thx for confirming, thats what i was thinking anyways. 24' is too small for 4k