My cell phone carrier is selling this phone for $57. Give me one good reason I shouldn't buy it

My cell phone carrier is selling this phone for $57. Give me one good reason I shouldn't buy it.

Not an iPhone

It has no gyroscope, the camera is crap, it's thick and heavy

The screen is tiny. Anything under 5.5 is unusable for media consumption.

Ew gross. There are some companies I simply will not patronize. Fast food is one group. Apple is another. Apple is an unethical cult that showcases all the worst character flaws of modernity.

>no gyroscope
What in the world does this have to do with anything?

>the camera is crap
Yeah, it's a bit worse than the phone I just broke, but damn it's cheap, so I'm seriously considering it. Where else am I gonna get a phone for sixty bucks? Also, I really don't use cell phones a lot like most people. I mostly use it for google maps or to text my coworkers or as an emergency line when on a trip.

That's what I want. I hate large phones. So this is actually a selling point for me.

>Captcha: Select all pies
>A quiche and two pizzas
Wat

> $57
I got this phone for $10 from bestbuy on black friday. I can't imagine wanting to pay more than $20 for it.

Get this Blu R1 HD phone from amazon for $60 which has 2GB of ram if your carrier is GSM.

>I got this phone for $10 from bestbuy on black friday.
Holy shit. Honestly I don't want to pay anything for a cell phone because I'm not fond of them, but I sort of need one to a degree.

Also, my carrier isn't GSM I'm pretty sure. The phone is listed as CDMA on the website and GSM isn't listed as available. Also, whatever I get anywhere else, I'm going to have to buy a $9 (plus tax, shipping, etc) sim card from my provider anyway. If I buy one through them it comes with it.

If McDonalds is so unhealthy then why does eating it a few hours before a run increase my pace by like 30 seconds per mile?

You don't need it brah.

Why would you settle for a shitty phone thats cheap instead of saving a bit and getting a better phone thats a bit more expensive? The moto e second gen is only $80 on amazon so its not like you're saving a ton of money

The only reason to get that is if you're so broke that you can't save another $200-$300. And if thats the case then you already have your answer

Because you need to shit really bad and you're afraid you're not gonna make it home.

>The only reason to get that is if you're so broke that you can't save another $200-$300
There is no way in hell I'm spending hundreds of dollars on something I don't care that much about. My first phone was $200 and it was a giant mistake.

I have one without cell service I use for the FM radio and audio streaming via wifi... A simple app update will kill any background audio apps. Just not enough power and memory for typical use. Works fine for calls and text, but cannot hang with today's app requirements.

>I mostly use it for google maps or to text my coworkers or as an emergency line when on a trip.
Then get it. I have it, it's sturdy as fuck, I've dropped it several times and it doesn't have a single scratch.

You just have shit genetics.

Alright, since everyone seems to hate this phone, give me suggestions for a phone under $100. Keep in mind I WANT a small phone.

>implying you want a first degree burn on your pocket

This phone does not overheat, ever.

get chinkshit.

What carrier? Only CDMA carriers are Verizon and Sprint

A small phone to go with your inferior white boiclitty?

It's Ting but they use Sprint. Also, I love how you say "only". That's 2 out of 4.

>Running
>Not cycling

Enjoy your poverty exercise

Cellcom
AT&T
Verizon
Sprint
T-Mobile
US Cellular

Little more than 4 Paco

>meth is healthy

little heavy. but thart shit with cm is amazing for the price.

fucking trip fags...

corners too round

I bought mine for $25 GSM unlocked (vzw model) no live root but I love it. I sold my S4 because this is so much more comfortable to use.

God tier Nexus 5 here. 2 years old and works like the day I took it out of the box. The 5 inch display is the perfect size for media consumption. The only bad thing about smaller phones is battery life but I've fixed this with a custom kernel and a battery case (which also has a micro SD slot).

>reason I shouldn't buy it
Well, I bought it for $20-$30 brand new from Walmart for Virgin Mobile, probably 6 months ago. So I would say reason #1 is that it's overpriced. Other than that, it's fine - I'm happy with it, runs all the apps I wanted.

They sell these at gas stations. No. Just no.