He spent more than $60 on a laptop

>he spent more than $60 on a laptop

Yeah I did. Your point?

Bet you're gonna wish you spent $600 when that $60 chinkshit blows up in your face

Mine was $1200. 17 inches of pure perfection. Do you know what else a have? A job.

:^)

That is a hideous machine

>Thinkpad
>Chinkshit

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Your mother loves my 17 inches

/thread

BTFO

congrats on your finding. what model is it?

Your mother loves my 17 inches

>windows xp shittily shopped on to screen
>that watermark all over it
>cd in upside down

Yup I'll pay more any day

what are you trying to do

You're damn right it is. And we wouldn't want them any other way.

Shit on you

your mother shit on my 17 inches of perfection

Sucks for you

yeah cause she sucked it up like the slut she was

Hey OP!
How about you be you and I'll be me alright?
Why would you pay anything for that piece of shit when people literally give them away free. Like people that buy those 20 year old mechanical keyboards. Good for you.

...and I got mine for free from my rich uncle.

Sucks to be you faggot.

The laptop I wanted cost $200, so I spent $200. I fail to see the issue.

>all these jelly richfags itt wishing they were poor

Why continue your existence?

What the fuck is this thread anymore

Refurbished. Two tiny bright dots, one at bottom edge, the other at left edge, both only show during power up, and disappear in Windows desktop. Overall, laptop is clean and ready to use. Ac adapter is just purchased, battery still holds good charge. Some minor signs of use on top lid.

That was supposed to be our little secret user.

can this play 1080p smoothly?

Your mother did the same to me :)

$100 x220 + $100 worth of improvements

Thinking about getting one of those used slice batteries for $60, but I'm hesitant since I have no idea how long they'll last.

Maybe if you save up enough good boy points, you can get a monitor or replace that terrible panel

I bought a T400s for $130. Came with a dock and two chargers. I spent another $70 upgrading the RAM to 4GB and put a 160GB HDD in the DVD tray area using an adapter.

Only spent about $220 all together. I'm happy with it.

Meant 8GB. I upgraded from the 4 it came with.

>17 inches

Do you carry that in a cart? Jesus fuck. Laptops are supposed to be portable. I exchanged at 14 inches laptop for a 12 inches on because my back was starting to hurt.

Why do they photograph convertibles in that specific pose? It looks like they're breaking it, or like it just became conscious and turned to look at the cameraman to contemplate how to kill him.

Uhh, my uncle bought me a laptop worth like $700 but I didn't look at the specs. UH. Now I'm stuck with a broken control button and an Intel HD iGPU.

Can I get a laptop with a 1080p display for 60 dollars? I really just need a laptop to play torrents on my TV. I'm stuck to using a shitty 720p laptop.

To show that it's a convertible and how it converts. Clearly a brand new laptop in a photo isn't broken, you'd need to be quite retarded to think such a thing.

I have the T42. Got it for free. Doesn't hold up under the modern web and some distros won't install because they lack forcepae or a non-PAE build.

He meant videos, dumbass. Maybe you should go be the one to go back to Sup Forums if all you think about is video games

>not a t60 for under 60 bucks
You fucked up

Find me a $60 laptop with a NVMe SSD, 1200p screen and 7h+ battery life that weights under 1kg.

>lenovo

where can I purchase this $60 laptop OP?

Those days are over unless you buy broken or refurbished.

Sauce?

Dell Latitude XT2

Ive spent alot more than 60$ on some of these. Refurb of these laptops to get them to "max specs" even without SSD's can get really expensive, really fast.
2gb of old ram and a 2ghz pentium M is like 25$ total, but when you also add in new HDD's, things like caddys, trackpoints, sometimes individual keys or even entire screens, a 30$ laptop turns into a 100$ laptop

On the left from top to bottom is:
>80gb External HDD alongside a Casio Digital Diary
>Thinkpad X41 Tablet
1.5gb of ram, 1.6ghz pentium M LV, 40gb SSD
>Thinkpad T42
2gb of ram, 2ghz pentium M, 40gb HDD

On the right:
>Thinkpad R52
2gb of Ram, 2ghz pentium M, 60gb HDD
>Thinkpad R30
1gb of ram, 1ghz Pentium 3, 3.8gb HDD
>Thinkpad G40 (my fucking flagship)
2gb of ram, 3.4ghz Pentium 4 EE, 250gb HDD

All of them work, all of them are used fairly regularly. The X41 i use at work when i need a touchscreen for programming a Fanuc Robot arm, the T42 is my dedicated oldschool gaming laptop, The R30 is for fun windows 2000 shit, the R52 is what i use for portable debugging with linux, and the G40 is really just for fun, i sometimes use it for 2D CAD

Yes, I'm not poor, what's your point?

T4x models were all built by Lenovo too. No sense living in denial.

Your mother likes my 17 inches

You can pinmod celeron and pentium ms. It worked for me on a celeron m without any stabiliyu issues and it might be useful if you really want squeeze every last bit of performance from these machines.

The T43 and prior were all designed and built by IBM

how am I expected to keep it together upon sighting this goddess?

>he spent more than $50 on a phone.

Smuganimeface.jiff

used laptops are for Pajeets

>I need to validate my poorfaggotry
Fuck off m8. I have a refurbished laptop too, but I'd buy a new Dell XPS if I had the money.

I've never seen a spacebar so tiny.

Wage cuck

>he lost $60 on a shittop

XPS laptops are objectively shit. Poor thermals, throttling ULV performance, and build quality is awful. Track pad couldn't be worse too.

We've got XPS 13 developer editions at work and literally everyone hates them. If you want a Dell worth a shit buy a Latitude E series.

Got a T43 for $10 last year. Installed Mint, then Lubuntu, and I love it. Many times it's been the tow truck that hauls another one of my computers out of whatever problem it has. The fingerprint reader is my password, ADB works perfectly, and although it gets some looks, outperforms everything in my school (besides newer staff thinkpads).

11 years old and still Thinkpad Stronk.

Mother you 17 inches my love

thoughts on t420s?
what is a reasonable price for an used one?

>14 inches
>sore back
Do you have a disease or are you a pussy
I literally cannot fathom this as someone who carries a 30 pound backpack daily

The T61p I've been using as a faptop died a couple weeks ago so I picked up an R60 for seventy bucks on Ebay.

It was a pretty nice deal.

jenn kaelin

i wish i could get my hands on a old thinkpad man. chinkpads are is impossible to find where i live.

>>> /r9k/

bye bye

I spent $60 on a x61t and a new battery on ebay

worth it desu

I got that keyboard.