You have 10 seconds to come up with an idea that has yet to be done

You have 10 seconds to come up with an idea that has yet to be done.

Must be tech related.

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/magnetic/magfor.html
project-maelstrom.bittorrent.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freifunk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a railgun that launches fat people into the sun

Ballmouse-ball car tires

How the fuck do you launch people with a railgun?

Don't those obliberate whatever is in their path?

Some sort of smart tree, where you attach some sort of apparatus to a tree and using a smart phone can monitor things such as oxygen production, CO2 collection, life cycle etc.
Perfect Kickstarter bait.

>Don't those obliberate whatever is in their path?

good

>turns fat people into pink mist
>in the direction of the sun

fixed*

>How the fuck do you launch people with a railgun?
magnets

Hello kitty themed ball bearings

Robotic lavaproof scissors for when you need to cut things in extreme conditions

How would you transfer power to them? Have a giant hand push the car around?

an anime waifu pillow with a built-in pocket for a specially designed hot water bottle that distributes warmth across the whole pillow for maximum comfy

see

A GPU with an inbuilt vibration chip for gamers

Wat

A robot that molests your kids so you don't have to

a gf for me

Magnetic Force
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/magnetic/magfor.html

hawt

a towel that is always kinda wet

Maki fleshlight.

Facebook for cats. Cat owners can add other cat owners as friends and keep updated on each others cats.

Pretty sure that's already been attempted and failed multiple times.

What about Uber for women? So they don't need to fear getting raped late at night.

Tinder for gay people.
I'll call it Grindr.

there's been several attempts at "social networks" for women, they don't take off.

not even the one where you can leave ratings for men you're friends with on facebook

>all these social network idiots

Unless you have the CIA behind your project you aren't going anywhere.

Bruh, CIA? Surely you mean the ATF. They're always on that shit, dawg

Stay Woke

Modular cable manager for non-modular PSU, work for both cable management, extension for cables and converter.

The idea would be something simple, an atx psu-sized box that goes attached to where the PSU cables start, there it will have a path for each cable and a port where it connect each entry, for example an entry for 24pin, 4/8pin cpu,4 molex, floppy and 6 sata ports. Then the manager will have output cables in a modular way for each one, even allowing to use some as other entry (like built-in molex to sata or 8pin cpu to 8pin gpu converter), maybe a small lcd with a voltage checker on the side and the top space could be a detachable 2.5" bay for SSD.

You could either stop being poor and buy a modular psu or chop off the cables and heatshrink the individual wires so they do not contact eachother. Unsoldering them from the board isn't a good idea.

That's just a Facebook group.

The better idea would be to have a collar for your cats that has a camera and GPS which you link to their Facebook account and it updates their position and photos every half hour or whatever.

But think of puting an a led blinking razer logo or even an counterfeit apple logo on it, i bet they will sale like hotcakes between poorfags that want to rice up their shitty 1050w kentek with a 4gb GT730.

P2P internet. Think of if every computer cached some portion of the internet on it. That way, the internet could function like a torrent swarm; when you connect to a "server", the data is actually downloaded from several other connected computers and is pieced together by yours.

Right now, this would only be feasible for data located around you in the geographic sense. And, even then, few entities would have the resources to do such a thing.

A working Alcubierre drive

>But think of puting an a led blinking razer logo or even an counterfeit apple logo on it
Reminds me of my old dell laptop that I put razer logos on and sold it for $400, it was worth $150 max.

A foot controller for FPSs that controls forwards, backwards, strafing, jumping and crouching.

>Pretty sure that's already been attempted and failed multiple times.
My very first hackathon had a team trying to do Tinder for dogs. Needless to say, it failed horribly because it couldn't scale out of South Lake Union's Microsoft/Amazon bubble.

a web browser that isn't total shit.

Iron Man level speech recognition to control your technological world. Siri is such a joke. I know we can do much better but because of capitalism, we have to progress so slowly for max profit. Else silicon would have stopped being used years ago.

Thumbnails in GTK 3 filepicker.

sex.com android app

network of satellites that emit powerful lazeor beems all at a single point in space, relative to jupiter.

kugelblitz.

no more jupiter.

your move, Sup Forums

Magnets yo

Something that lies next to you and feels just like a human body. Soft texture, warmth, hair, etc.
It can hug you.
I am not talking about a fully functioning sex bot, because obviously our shitty engineers are not able to properly build one, but just a machine monster where you have to close your eyes.

I like this.

>A railgun that is used to launch 1TB SSDs back and forth between the Earth and Mars for data transfer.

Buying out Microsoft and modifying Windows to be a Linux distribution, complete with the GPL v2.

Overnight, everything would become perfect.

> implying railguns can launch sdds even close to light speed
> implying it'd be trivial to slow them down enough to not be annihilated on arrival

For large transfers it'd probably be better to ship drives between the planets. Otherwise, there should be relays between them with servers on both sides cloning each other constantly.

>Today marks the next step toward a distributed web with the beta release of Project Maelstrom. With Project Maelstrom, we aim to deliver technology that can sustain an open internet; one that doesn’t require servers, that allows anyone to publish to a truly open web, and that uses the power of distributed technology to scale…
project-maelstrom.bittorrent.com/

Modern ThinkPad clone that doesn't suck

Fiber optic internet and/or gigabit ethernet that is low-cost and actually works

a buttplug that orders pizza

Seems kinda impractical. Can you use it without inserting it? Would it be open source? Would that guy finally be able to order pizza?

It's too late.

Either provide a service or be a wageslave.

Diapers changing machine.
You put the baby in and it does everything AT.
So you can have more time for your vapid interests.
>"diaPod, the choice of great mothers"

>
>Some sort of smart tree, where you attach some sort of apparatus to a tree and using a smart phone can monitor things such as oxygen production, CO2 collection, life cycle etc.
>Perfect Kickstarter bait.
Wat

That's the first good idea I've seen itt

A dating app for people over 300lb.

WhaleRadar

Portable gas chambers

Level generation in video games using proper neural networks.

Project ZeroNet boys. Keep up with the times.

A cannon which shoots badgers into space

>what is ZeroNet

A functioning black-run African society

ManateeMate / ManateeMatch

Shoe jammers

Their shoes...
That can jam electrical devices.

Already made

a ball mouse that uses a laser to sense the balls movements. Call it a hybrid mouse and retard gaymers will buy it

Well the Tinder for dogs wouldn't work with the ATF since they'd just shoot all the testers

You'd need a net (literal) system that catches the SSD's and robot arms that dock them and upload the data.

Could some space physics major here calculate how fast the file transfer speeds would be?

There is Freenet as well as ZeroNet.

A router which requires you to repeat different sentences near it every hour so it can detect if you're a non-Anglo Pajeetsinghvinder and promptly deny you internet access.

Say you have 2 computers connected to a LAN, but you aren't connected to the internet on either of them. You are still able to transfer files between the computers easily. Now, if you were connected by a wireless router, any computer within the range of the wireless signal will be able to transfer files between each other. Then you decide to use a signal booster to increase the range of your wireless network so that you'll be able to share files with everyone in your neighborhood.

This is where my idea comes in. Internet connections usually cost money to maintain, you have to spend more to get more bandwidth and plus they are slower than direct LAN/WLAN connections. What if you were to give out signal boosters to people all over the city, and go on for every square-mile until your LAN can be accessed by millions of people? Hell, with strong enough signal boosters it should be theoretically possible to spread it all across North America. Everyone would be able to share files/folders with everyone else, WITHOUT needing access to the internet. IP addresses can't even be used to track down because it's a network without internet access, your IP address would not be associated with any ISP.

Download speeds would be amazing, they would only be limited by the strength of the wireless signal, so in any urban area you'd never get speeds lower than 10MB/s. At first it would just be like a P2P program where you'd download files from other people's shared folders, but then websites would not cost anything to host because it's just a matter of putting your website in a shared folder and leaving your computer on.

****, everything about this sounds awesome. The only downside I could see of this is that being connected to the same network leaves everyone's computers wide open to hackers... who gives a ****, I want to try this. I wonder how much money it would cost to start out and get enough of a signal to cover a few blocks.

solar powered dehumidifiers with built in filters that make the water drinkable

a tazer that gives niggers a normal IQ

A GNU/Linux desktop that isn't shit.

since 2002
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freifunk

See through skin

It's related to tech as the old game boy color had it

>don't get raped at night
>die in a horrible car crash

Single-process virtual machine for running x86 programs on arm cores.

QEMU

A GPU that can only use 3.5 GB of RAM out of the 4 GB you pay for.

An operating system that sends every keystroke to its maker, and displays advertisements in the launch menu.

Kind of; QEMU does an entire system. The idea is to run a non-native process transparently and translating its syscalls to the native equivalent.

Windows 10

Wine does that, utilizing QEMU

A game controller with a rollerball as the right stick so fps games can actually be played.

Headphones that edit the whatever you're listening to on the fly so it's more pleasant, by reading your brain activity

I'd like to be able to use my dick as a joystick.

A nigger who's capable of contributing to society.

A screen with a layer of pixels which can be be physically moved up or down by a few mm, allowing things like tactile feedback for touchscreen buttons, braile display on phones etc.

Scott Joplin.

A phone with no bezels
Like the Sharp Aquos without the humongous bottom bezel

Weak shill, Taxi man

a phone thats all bezel, no glass in the way of pure performance. works on the same radio freq as pagers so you can get a text even in a deep level sub basement

like this aesthetic design but without the glass use bluetooth to display output to my smart watch or google glasses

Digital tattoo that records your race and gender identity to ensure any area if perfectly diverse and alerts you to leave the area if too much of your race and gender exist.

I think his point is women suck at driving

They're*

And how would that work? Every step emitting an electrical pulse?

suicide booth