The higher the performance a lappy does

>the higher the performance a lappy does
>the worse it looks

we need to fix this lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

originpc.com/gaming/laptops/evo15-s/
multicom.no/multicom-xishan-w650r-156-full-hd/cat-p/c1000042/p10634568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

now there's three pictures of high performing laptops that don't look like a child's toy, OP

looks like something straigh outta 00's...

but this looks like some movie cia-operator shit tho. no way you'll impress the ladies with it.

Yeah, those are best, but the price shoots up too; they're aiming to pro/business markets stashed full of money.
Something with the performance of an Asus ROG-thing with that price and look similar to these too would kick ass.

Also, heard something about Sager/Clevo/HoweveryoucallitinUS; quite performant and rather normal looking.

son, that w530 had 16gb of ram, a quad core 3rd gen i7, 2gb of dedicated vram, and an ssd

I would also like to mention I recently sold my asus ROG laptop for $450, and I bought two T430 thinkpads with it, and I love it

all i lost was the dedicated graphics, which, if you don't game or do video editing/photoshop/autocad, you don't need anyways

>inb4 you didn't need the one feature that is the main selling point of a laptop

yes, thats true, all I really did is realize what my own needs actually are, and accommodated myself to them

but to put in perspective, my ROG cost around $800 when I got it new.
I could have bought a used workstation instead, and it doesn't really matter that they are used - most people who buy one of these mobile workstations aren't your average retard who throws their shit around

Give us an example of a "good" looking laptop, OP.

Also, a "plain" or "clean" look "like a macbook" when translated to black and not made of something retarded like aluminum basically means a business machine like a Lenovo Thinkpad or Dell Precision, which everyone things looks "old".

this, minus the red accents

So...this? Which is pretty much the norm for Sager/Clevo laptops.

HP Zbook G3 is a strong contender IMO.

looks nice indeed

Origin laptops, might be something for ye..

This doesn't loo alike gaymen leltop at all, look alike ultra book.

dell precision and elitebook is good looking too.

Y50-70, muh niggas

Only if you're looking at gaming laptops, friendo. Plenty of high performance workstations, but oh wait, those cost money :(

workstations are for people who actually work. I want a good normie laptop that can actually handle a game if I ever want it to, that doesn't look like ass while at it.

Bright colors, gloss, and backlit rainbow keyboards only appeal to mouth breathers.

This will never be fixed because dumbshits are the only people who purchase gaming laptops.

xps 15. Literally your only option, and it's still pretty expensive. But at least you get a tiny bit of discrete graphics while also not looking like a faggot. Worth the price tbqhwyfam

that's like a dream lappy. perfection.

>trying to impress ladies
>with a fucking laptop

>dude pulls out a macbook on a train
>two girls to the sides start literally fucking drooling

c'mon bro

>sharp edges
why?

No mention of the VAIO Canvas Z?
Pretty much an overpowered Surface Pro, and probably the only thin device that has two user replaceable drives

>muh gaming laptops look ugly
>posts possibly the one ugly-looking MSI gayman laptop
What's your angle?

That looks dope though. It has dragons and shit.

>one ugly-looking MSI gayman laptop

find me a good looking msi gayman laptop, I dare you motherfucker.

You see, you don't fucking buy these "gaming" brands you absolute pleb.

originpc.com/gaming/laptops/evo15-s/
Norwegian version

multicom.no/multicom-xishan-w650r-156-full-hd/cat-p/c1000042/p10634568

and it's red. everyone knows that the computer runs faster if it's red

yeah but it runs hotter. I rather it be blue

Back to Sup Forums you nigger, if you don't own a thinkpad workstation you do not belong here.

why would I own that, it's awful. it's like virgin-core tier.

you are an autist

I have and msi gaming laptop and its simple black with an msi logo and a red stripe on its side and it black brushed aluminium, it looks very good

what are you talking about?
W530 with i7-3920xm does the job just fine.

awful. just awful. just because there is no care put into how it looks doesn't mean it looks better than overdesigned msi gaymin shit

>baby's first troll
Try harder.
also return to

First you kys for ever using msi
Second you go Asus ROG like you been shoulda

How is this overdesigned???

It really angers me they went with the shitlet keyboard with this.

Well, it's not a problem since you can replace it wih classic one from w520.

ou my these no ones also dirty cheap need to get one and wait for 3.1 usb egpus

But they're just catering to the idiots who will buy a high performance laptop to begin with.

my brother has this. it looks a lot better than the other gaming laptops out there.

if it didn't have red accents it'd be nice. has white led backlights btw

also the razer laptop looks nice too if you can get rid of the gay logo and green leds

>LOL, HE BOUGHT A HIGH PERFORMANCE LAPTOP!!!

t. poorfags

magyar cigány tesó

>not being /fit/
>having to use a shitty laptop to impress people

>tfw you own the least degenerate looking gaymen laptop

Looks shit compared to this