Tfw not a single pizza delivery service with a website that respects my freedom

>tfw not a single pizza delivery service with a website that respects my freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get off your fat lazy butt and walk to the pizza place

RMS said he has no problem using commercial things that don't respect his freedom. The reasoning is that you are buying something and it is their freedom to choose, not yours.

>tfw OPs so autistic he makes the same fucking thread every day thinking its hilarious and original

learn to use the phone you autistic shit

The Pizza website wants to run PROPRIETARY JavaScript code on MY computer. RMS would certainly not approve of that.

Both of these are right. Stallman wants only free software on his computer, but if he used someone elses or an ATM or something that isn't good he will still use it despite using proprietary software.

This

Make your own damn pizza.

give up milk won't care about you no matter how many pizzas you send her

The smallest quantities of ingredients are still far too large. I would have to throw out a lot of food.
I'm not going to buy a can of anchovies just to put 4 of them on the pizza and I don't want to eat anchovies for a week.

Why are you on Sup Forums if you're concerned with proprietary JavaScript?

github.com/Sup Forums

There is the captcha too

Sup Forums Pass or DeathByCaptcha
The former is more economical.

Pass

you can pass through captcha by using a Sup Forums pass.

What is deathbycaptcha? I'm not buying a good goy pass.

>tfw pizza guy
Too bad my place doesn't have online ordering because we are a small time place. Even then if I wrote our future ordering program we still wouldn't respect your freedom

nonfree.pizza

>What is deathbycaptcha?
Wage slaves solving CAPTCHAs for pennies.
Your Sup Forums script sends the CAPTCHA to their API. Slave solves it. Your API gets the solution.

So stallman is a hypocrite? He's like those anti vaccination twats that won't vaccinate their kids because everyone else's kids are vaccinated.

This is an actual non meme example of a wage slave, impressive. Finally, chinks doing something useful for once.