/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user answers questions about his multiple chinese watches another user also posts his collection • user gets 16 bit Kungfu Mitu • user gets a shitty USB powered soldering iron (what was he thinking) and a very basic phone he was talking about a lot of threads ago • user gets a RN3P, the new here is that it didn't come with a chink ROM • Many anons report that power bank shipping costs are still on the rise • user gets a nice watch that came with a chink curse charm • user gets multiple USB cables Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gizchina.com/2016/08/15/xiaomis-225-washing-machine-real/
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_347102.html?wid=21
imgur.com/a/HXY32
aliexpress.com/item/Baby-Pussy-Vagina-Fake-Ass-Male-Masturbator-Aircraft-Cup-Virgin-Girl-Anal-Vaginal-Oral-Sex-Masurbation/32590169191.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-1Piece-Mini-Key-Knife-Fold-Key-Pocket-Knife-Key-Chain-Knife-Peeler-Portable-Camping/32628932100.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qXhfFtKHXEo
gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_275261.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/Locallion/2028142290.html
aliexpress.com/item/shoppingbackpack/32665956946.html
aliexpress.com/item/Coolchange-2016-Summer-Half-Finger-Cycling-Gloves-Nylon-Mountain-Bike-Gloves-Breathable-Sport-Bicycle-Gloves-Guantes/32645794074.html
aliexpress.com/item/JINHAO-599-Student-11-Color-Medium-Nib-Fountain-Pens-New-School-Supplies-Hot-Money-selling-Losing/32501502885.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.neW3sk&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10037_10055_10049_301_10059_10033_10058_10032_10017_106_105_104_10060_103_10061_102_10062,searchweb201603_2&btsid=837f8c5a-6e02-442b-9ac7-fd98b9e45e77
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK VICKY

AND VICKY 2.0

Because ipods blow dick.

AND VICKY 3.0

VICKY 3.0? Did another chink broad fuck up or are you doing in with the meme?

So, does anyone order some of these chink products to then resell?

What is the wackiest shit you have bought from china?

Reposting since I didn't get an answer last thread, are these good cards for the price? I'm thinking about picking one up since they're on sale.

butt stuff

A dead yamcha figurine.

gizchina.com/2016/08/15/xiaomis-225-washing-machine-real/

Why haven't you bought one yet /csg/?

Lurk more

Whats this? A microSD card? And it has a little shark on it. Haha how jaunty!

Are you going to post this every thread?

Maybe if some anons order them and they're good we can make them a meme and call them sharks!

>he doesn't use le monkee face :^D

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_347102.html?wid=21

Fuck offfffffffffffff

Alright. As promised on Friday, here is my home made flashlight.
imgur.com/a/HXY32
Everything except the heat sink has been purchased on eBay for

Why don't you just read the fucking threads or search in the archive before asking redundant questions

or just lurk for literally a second.

Why isn't le monkey face a meme too?

are you going to post this in every thread?

>le monkey face
you mean lemon key face

Any good masturbators that people have experience with? Like pocket pussies type thing

Baby mouth car

Here's a preview of the light if you don't care for the album/full review. It's actually price/lumen competitive with the $6 flashlights you can buy prebuilt.

A few anons have bought the $2 tenga myself included, I don't know if I would say it's good but for $2 it's hard to complain.

I've seen that one. Is it any good? Also

>baby mouth

why

>baby mouth why
no idea
also alot of people seem to like it. So it seems pretty damn good

seems like a really cool project.
is it hard to hold?

Any good opo screen replacements on AX?

Also I know my second question isn't tech related but have any of you guys ordered athletic shoes/clothing from these chink sites?

Does AliE policies protect you against chinks lowering the price of products you haven't received?

It's a little awkward because you hold the battery pack, but it's usable.

>A few anons have bought the $2 tenga myself included, I don't know if I would say it's good but for $2 it's hard to complain.
Is that even safe though? Aren't you afraid of dick cancer

I am currently waiting for a konata cosplay and emoji mask from AX. I'll let the thread know how they are.

SEND VICKY DICK PICS

Did I say you could reply to my post?

Only get them from the ali seller that shows pics wiht blacked out fingers the other stores sell all fakes.

Tengas are legit safe

Unless you get some fake toxic shit

alot of the tengas on ali are fake.

Now you can have one for the car and one for your AIRCRAFT nigga.
aliexpress.com/item/Baby-Pussy-Vagina-Fake-Ass-Male-Masturbator-Aircraft-Cup-Virgin-Girl-Anal-Vaginal-Oral-Sex-Masurbation/32590169191.html

The tengas on aliexpress are fakes though

>baby pussy vagina
oh my fucking god.

Well it's been over a month since I used it and my dick feels fine, why even ask for a onahole here if you are so worried about it? go to /jp/s general if you want quality.

>avoiding toxic women for a toxic egg

AX has great onas, as long as their not big brand onaholes.

It's the BM800 a"True Condenser" microphone? or a "Electrec Condenser"?

91 cent key knife arrived. Probably not especially sharp but good enough. Replacing a similar SwissTech key multitool that I've had for years.

>imgur.com/a/HXY32
Fake but don't smell like cancer so probably aren't

>Condenser

And yes you need phantom power for it.

they all say baby virgin pussy vagina cunt this one says AIRCRAFT

deep kek

Fuck I've got like 10 items 'shipped' by gaybeast and a handful of aliexpress sellers and NONE of them want to track.

How long before shit starts coming up on tracker? Five+ days?

link?

>received today, felt good

Frank M. you fucking boss you.

gearbest ain't fakes you dumb nigger

aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-1Piece-Mini-Key-Knife-Fold-Key-Pocket-Knife-Key-Chain-Knife-Peeler-Portable-Camping/32628932100.html

Yes, 5+ days is normal

Some of them won't get info until they get to the country they'll be shipped from

youtube.com/watch?v=qXhfFtKHXEo

It actually looks like there are different versions. If you get one with a battery inside it's an electret and you won't need phantom power.

Tracking is fake if it goes past tracking in china anyways, just be patient and your packages will come.

these
gearbest.com/home-gadgets/pp_275261.html?wid=21
ive framed them

considering buying a second pair to actually wear
tho im a size 12 shoe so i think chinky socks might be too small

Could you show insides of them look?

Also post links to good and cheap chink backpacks and watches

lets see how long this takes. second order from ali.

Maybe not the wackiest... but I have it at hand.

english pls

Can you show how insides of them look?

Also post links to good and cheap chink backpacks and watches

lithuanian pls

The sheer about of bullshit in this is amazing. I want one.

Ar galite parodyti, kaip vidiniuose jų atrodo?

Taip pat skelbti nuorodas į geras ir pigus įskilimas kuprinės ir laikrodžiai

I can recommend this model:
aliexpress.com/item/Locallion/2028142290.html

Excellent day trip hike / bike / lightweight EDC bag.

But this is surely NOT the cheapest listing. Look around.

That said, I've bought >20 backpacks off Aliexpress now (many also for family that was too lazy or has no credit card - which is possible here, we operate more on debit cards locally).

And almost all of them were adequate to good for their price.

auto wifi hotspot turn off on miui when

australian pls

(cont'd)
>aliexpress.com/item/shoppingbackpack/32665956946.html
Another good model. This is my usual shopping backpack and occasional hiking one - a bigger model than the Locallion.

Big in two compartments, broad straps with a good shape for somewhat heavier loads, water resistant to an extent (not fully waterproof but tight fabric and also plastic lining inside make it resist rain for quite a while), robust enough (nothing failed so far and I've packed it with heavy not really properly shaped food cans / rectangular boxes with sharp edges and what not.

But I have it in black, and again there must be listings that are cheaper. I got it for around $20 or so, back then.

I don't know. Its only $0.50 more than the shark.

except I went ePacket on all the stuff cuz I'm leaving this country before the free shipping would have delivered it.

>punisher tee

fucking neckbeard

>baby mouth

Is it possible to safely get that through customs?

believe it or not yes.

>baby pussy vagina

Would you be put on a list?

Sex toys aren't usually a problem with customs.

The first sex toy thing you can expect to possibly get stuck in customs is like big BDSM play furniture.

no, i dont think they say what it is on the package.

Just avoid anything with hardcore lolicon on box or sex dolls with tiny tits.

Cancel those earphones, they're shit.

Get a Moxpad for that price, you fucking pleb.

Remember to request "no box" ordering onaholes. Sex toys are no problem but loli box art is a no-no.

If it's an LX000000000CN tracking code, it wouldnt really do regular scans. It'll usually be 'left China" and then Delivered.

Usually takes 4-10 business days to AU since 'received by overseas carrier', dunno where you are though breh.

Where? This is amazing.

Will those 'full size' child-sized sex dolls go through fine?

They're the only ones cheap enough that I can afford.

Ordered some bike gloves, arrived today.

aliexpress.com/item/Coolchange-2016-Summer-Half-Finger-Cycling-Gloves-Nylon-Mountain-Bike-Gloves-Breathable-Sport-Bicycle-Gloves-Guantes/32645794074.html

comfy?
anything special?

So what do you think?

LAMY Safari fountian pen knockoff
aliexpress.com/item/JINHAO-599-Student-11-Color-Medium-Nib-Fountain-Pens-New-School-Supplies-Hot-Money-selling-Losing/32501502885.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.neW3sk&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_1_10057_10056_10037_10055_10049_301_10059_10033_10058_10032_10017_106_105_104_10060_103_10061_102_10062,searchweb201603_2&btsid=837f8c5a-6e02-442b-9ac7-fd98b9e45e77

Yep, that's why I immediately bought it when I saw it.

I can't seem to find out where exactly I got this though. Might have been DX, Banggood, Tinydeal or Aliexpress. It wasn't Gearbest or Geekbuying or Everbuying or Merimobiles.

I'll have another look, but don't hope for too much.

I have one kind of flimsy but writs great.

nigga

Pretty comfy. Better quality gloves than what's offered for $30-40+ at the shops around here. Ordered the XLs based on the chart, they feel a little tight but they'll stretch with wear.

Only complaint would be the usual spandex used in bike gloves, it catches on velcro pretty easily.

onahole general on /jp has gone into great deatail on legailty.

Does anyone has the vr headset bobovr z4 or the z4 mini? I'm thinking about buying one but idk if the headphone are ok or is there any difference between them minus the headphone. thk

holy fuck
is a pleasure meeting you Mr. Missing Link