But Ubuntu is good

GAY SEX WITH CATS IS THE BEST OS

>ubuntu
>good

Because it uses outdated repos

Because it doesn't use pacman

I'm using it

Changed from Windows 10 and it's comfy

Security and freedom are things I value a lot more these days, baby steps tho, hard to get out of that proprietary life when you've never known any better

i just dove right into arch from windows 10. bad moove

Yeah I wasn't ready to do that

Mint is comfy because it's easy and you get a chance to see how the Linux world works

Haven't had a single issue yet desu, even Wine was easy, can run my Windows apps natively, shits cash yo

i mean im on my laptop right now, my desktop doesnt work yet, cant figure out how to install it. but i mean its nice

install gentoo

>why is linux mint bad

Because it brings its own bit of insanity to Ubuntu.

There are few Ubuntu derivatives that are good. Neon is better than Kubuntu, for example. Search in Dolphin 5 actually works without having to run Dolphin 4.

Maybe things have changed in the past couple of years, but I've always found something wonky in Mint that wasn't in stock Ubuntu.

2016 will be the year of the linux mint desktop

Fucked up version of ubuntu

Look at this shit right here

do you really want this all up in your GNU/ Linux?

OFF has an OS?

Because you could just use debian testing/sid and not have all the shitty bloat installed.
Derivative distros are cancer

Because Linux is not made for you. Normal people shouldn't use Linux. Linux is unpopular and it's great like that.

memetarded archkids burned out on starting gpu wars branching out into distros

This

you like having sex with hobos behnid a trash bin? newfag

hot as fuck

Ultimately it's a distro built to advertise Cinammon, and sacrifices security to do so. Not to mention that fiasco with their website a while back.

Ultimately, you're better off using Debian or other distro and just installing the Cinammon DE

Which is best Linux??

arch if you don't mind fucking with configuration files

Anyone who uses Pacman is just an edgy shitlord child who feels the need to mention their distro/package manager to try and sound cool.

Thanks for reminding me that my colors are fucked. I hate noticing this. Why did you have to do this?

>Anonymous 08/16/16(Tue)02:44:49 No.561068
because i have peppermint flavoured semen and it burns

>that filename